Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh? #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiki...did you see the school record just posted by Debs.

Doesn't mean misty was not at the bus stop as she could have been there to pick up her nephew........also doesn't mean RC wasn't there, as he could have picked up Haleigh if she went to school.

......but that record is strange with the smudge or erasure of Monday the 9th from Unexcused to a present but only half of the U was altered. And then the addition on the bottom is just not protocol at all. Definitley typed in and added later to a carbon record.

.....I know people have said bus driver interview and teacher interview but I have not heard it yet. Did they say what time she arrived that day? And why was RC noticed at the bus stop driving recklessly when M states they drove misty to school?

Thanks for your input...I just don't get these conflicting statements all the time. Since you provided a good video of a witness seeing misty at the stop I was wondering if you have other info on Haleigh's attendence that day.

(bbm) Yes friend, and responded here...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Ron. C. #13

I haven't heard her exact arrival time. Nor would I consider RC observed driving recklessly that am as ruling out MC either being w them, or later having accompanied Haleigh into school eg. Other parents, and bus driver all expressly state Haleigh was at the bus stop tho. And I simply don't find the attendance record to have been altered or suspicious in and of itself, that's all. Which makes a timeline involving RC harder--but not impossible.

:parrot:

I totally believe he was there, but DID he actually pay attention to the kids and did he actually see Haleigh? He has never been interviewed so we don't know. Greenwood in that last video interview (can't remember who, but was with a woman), the one where he either screwed up...or provided new information, mentioned the timeline as being 7:00 for when Haleigh was last seen. This is the one where he mention Teresa instead of Annette being the last one to see Haleigh. He also said the call came in at 2:03 (I believe). That whole interview was odd. What was the purpose??? If this was indeed wrong information, God help us.

Bold by me....think it is just a coincidence that his time of 2:03 would be pretty close to the hour and a half Tyler Street call earlier in the evening?

I hope to goodness he knows what the facts are in this case and he just made a mistake. Something else too,when I went back today and listened to the voice analysis that Misty did, I noticed that she said Ronald went to get Haleigh off the bus, he came back and gave everyone a kiss because he was leaving for work in 5 minutes. If Haleigh's bus comes at 3:30 or 3:45, is that enough time for him to get to work?

Then Misty goes into the kids playing outside with her brothers kids, and the AC man coming at 5 or 5 30, calling RC, etc, etc, ...then she says GGS came at 7, dropped off the clothes and left, but she never says when her brother left did she? Did we ever hear if the fight with RC and Misty was truly over babysitting? Now I am just confused again, I need to go back and do some reading.

Thank you for the link. There are so many twists and turns in this case. Five o'clock seems an odd time of the day for a service man to be making a house call imo. I would think most service men would have called it a day by 5 pm and left this non-emergency, routine call for another day.

Inv Merchant doesn’t tell us if the AC man is certain HaLeigh was there. Based on what Merchant said, the AC man was woken up at 4:30 am Tuesday for questioning!!! Wow!!!!

Interesting that they woke the AC man up at 4:30 to question him but didn't make it to the Croslins in time enough to question Cousin Joe before he disappeared.

Kiki...did you see the school record just posted by Debs.

Doesn't mean misty was not at the bus stop as she could have been there to pick up her nephew........also doesn't mean RC wasn't there, as he could have picked up Haleigh if she went to school.

......but that record is strange with the smudge or erasure of Monday the 9th from Unexcused to a present but only half of the U was altered. And then the addition on the bottom is just not protocol at all. Definitley typed in and added later to a carbon record.

.....I know people have said bus driver interview and teacher interview but I have not heard it yet. Did they say what time she arrived that day? And why was RC noticed at the bus stop driving recklessly when M states they drove misty to school?

Thanks for your input...I just don't get these conflicting statements all the time. Since you provided a good video of a witness seeing misty at the stop I was wondering if you have other info on Haleigh's attendence that day.

HaLeigh's attendance record tells me the parent is seriously struggling to get his daughter to school everyday on time. Assuming HaLeigh had the same teacher since school started, I wonder what changes HaLeigh's teacher noticed in HaLeigh after Misty began living with Ron and during the month of January when Joe showed up in Satsuma to visit Misty.

I listened to this interview and the woman wondered why ron would say he picked up HaLeigh when he knows he didn't. This eye witness is certain Misty was there and smacked the boys in the van. Did this witness see HaLeigh get off the bus and into the blue van with Misty?

Bold by me....think it is just a coincidence that his time of 2:03 would be pretty close to the hour and a half Tyler Street call earlier in the evening?

I hope to goodness he knows what the facts are in this case and he just made a mistake. Something else too,when I went back today and listened to the voice analysis that Misty did, I noticed that she said Ronald went to get Haleigh off the bus, he came back and gave everyone a kiss because he was leaving for work in 5 minutes. If Haleigh's bus comes at 3:30 or 3:45, is that enough time for him to get to work?

Then Misty goes into the kids playing outside with her brothers kids, and the AC man coming at 5 or 5 30, calling RC, etc, etc, ...then she says GGS came at 7, dropped off the clothes and left, but she never says when her brother left did she? Did we ever hear if the fight with RC and Misty was truly over babysitting? Now I am just confused again, I need to go back and do some reading.

ITA, he should "know" the facts of this case, but 2:03 was so interesting. TMK there has been no confirmation of an earlier call, except for rumors (and I am not discounting that). How could he have made such a mistake? Yes, I remember Misty talking about the kiss to everyone too. The biggest speculation to me on the timeline is why is there a discrepancy who picked Haleigh up at the bus stop? Ron the day (in the lst few days) he was falling down, inconsolable (like Haleigh had died) stated at that point "he did"...in all his grief got that out there. This is why I can't rule out something happening before werk. Because Misty in describing events, didn't say she made dinner for Tommy & the kids in any of her stories..we are led to assume they went home. As far as the fight-phones call I believe the first we heard about this was from Shoemaker on NG. He said that they had a fight & the number of calls & I could be wrong here, but I believe he was the first to say it was over babysitting.

ITA, he should "know" the facts of this case, but 2:03 was so interesting. TMK there has been no confirmation of an earlier call, except for rumors (and I am not discounting that). How could he have made such a mistake? Yes, I remember Misty talking about the kiss to everyone too. The biggest speculation to me on the timeline is why is there a discrepancy who picked Haleigh up at the bus stop? Ron the day (in the lst few days) he was falling down, inconsolable (like Haleigh had died) stated at that point "he did"...in all his grief got that out there. This is why I can't rule out something happening before werk. Because Misty in describing events, didn't say she made dinner for Tommy & the kids in any of her stories..we are led to assume they went home. As far as the fight-phones call I believe the first we heard about this was from Shoemaker on NG. He said that they had a fight & the number of calls & I could be wrong here, but I believe he was the first to say it was over babysitting.

Yes, I sure do remember that the 1 and a half hour reference over on Tyler Street has never been proven. I have listened to those radio transmissions so many times I should be able to recite them. I sometimes get all hung up on things that might be of no consequence, but I am still learning. Here's my thing though, I don't think there was a 911 call made from Tyler Street I thought they mentioned it as part of the last seen at time and place. I don't know, something just is nagging at me and I can't figure it out.

I am not sure where I first learned about the fight between RC and Misty, but I do remember that TJ Hart brought it up on Nancy Grace and said it involved babysitting, hold on I think I saved the page...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/04/ng.01.html

snip~GRACE: Straight out to T.J. Hart, program and news director with WSKY 97.3 FM. T.J., thank you for being with us. It`s my understanding that it is now confirmed that there was a major blowup between new stepmother Misty Croslin and the biodad, Ronald Cummings, just before the child goes missing. What can you tell me?

T.J. HART, PROGRAM & NEWS DIR., WSKY 97.3FM (via phone): I can tell you that there was indeed that big disagreement but it wasn`t over a weekend of partying. It was Misty wanting to baby-sit some other children but not certain just who those other children were.

Now, FDLE has not released the phone records, but highly credible sources close to the investigation and Tim Miller both tell me that Ronald had that argument over the phone with Misty while he was at work. Phone pings, et cetera, all point to this at around 8:30.

Misty`s phone is then turned off at that point until about 3:15 a.m. Those same sources say Ron tried several times during the night to call and text Misty to no avail. Tim Miller and -- said that Ronald told the same story to him in Attorney Mark Nejame`s office just a few weeks ago.~ end

Maybe one of Misty's brothers needed a sitter and RC wanted Haleigh and Junior home? I thought I heard it was one of her brothers anniversaries that day or something. Also, Hank sr was in the hospital and one of the sisters(chelsea or lyndsy) took Misty's mom to Gainsville to see him. Then she states that after they got the call from misty at 4 am she got back in the car and went back to Gainsville to pick Misty's mom back up. Anyone know how long that would take round trip?

Elle,

I didn't quote your post (for space).

I wanted to try and give you some sort of answer on your question of how long a round trip would take from Satsuma to Gainesville, so I hopped on Mapquest.

This is one way:

Total Travel Estimate: 1 hour 12 minutes / 55.54 miles

So double that. 55.54 x 2 = 111.08 miles and 2 hours 24 minutes

In my own experience, I have found that Mapquest tends to be off on time (over). The mileage may be off also since I didn't have addresses to input - I simply put Satsuma to Gainesville, so this is approximate, but it should give an idea, at least.

Hope this helps. :)

~Snipped~

Maybe one of Misty's brothers needed a sitter and RC wanted Haleigh and Junior home? I thought I heard it was one of her brothers anniversaries that day or something. Also, Hank sr was in the hospital and one of the sisters(chelsea or lyndsy) took Misty's mom to Gainsville to see him. Then she states that after they got the call from misty at 4 am she got back in the car and went back to Gainsville to pick Misty's mom back up. Anyone know how long that would take round trip? BBM

Without knowing the exact address involved, from Satsuma to Gainesville per MapQuest:

Total Travel Estimate: 1 hour 12 minutes / 55.54 miles X 2 would be approximately 2 1/2 hrs round trip.

Has anyone considered there was another point of entrance into the Cummings home and that is the reason they did not remove the back door. I have speculated that LE searching and tearing out walls within the mobile home in the areas of the bath tub and water heater could suggest the abductor was laying in wait under the mobile home and came up from the under the tub and possible hid in the water heater closet. I know many have suggetsed drugs or HaLeigh was the reason for these invasive search efforts, but, IMO LE was sure after the first 48 hrs. that HaLeigh was taken from the home and no foul play was evident in the home. It is my opinion that these paticular areas in the mobile home could allow entrance and someone small enough to hide. IMO probable cause had been found to search to that extent in those areas and the obvious fact that LE did not take the backdoor.
The other point I want to work through is the chance that Haleigh wet the bed that night before she was abducted. I suggest this as a fact, because of the way LE handled the sheets and the fact the abductor used the kitchen light and changed HaLeighs shirt. I have speculated the time HaLeigh was put to bed at 8 pm and the possibility she had her last drink around that time. I have reasoned the time frame would at least be 4-6 hours before she wet the bed, so approximate time would be around 2am. IMO the timeline was after 1 am and by 3 am when Misty woke. I would even suggest the abduction was the reason she woke.

ITA, he should "know" the facts of this case, but 2:03 was so interesting. TMK there has been no confirmation of an earlier call, except for rumors (and I am not discounting that). How could he have made such a mistake? Yes, I remember Misty talking about the kiss to everyone too. The biggest speculation to me on the timeline is why is there a discrepancy who picked Haleigh up at the bus stop? Ron the day (in the lst few days) he was falling down, inconsolable (like Haleigh had died) stated at that point "he did"...in all his grief got that out there. This is why I can't rule out something happening before werk. Because Misty in describing events, didn't say she made dinner for Tommy & the kids in any of her stories..we are led to assume they went home. As far as the fight-phones call I believe the first we heard about this was from Shoemaker on NG. He said that they had a fight & the number of calls & I could be wrong here, but I believe he was the first to say it was over babysitting.[/QUOTE]

You heard correctly. This is what Shoemaker tried to sell us.

We learned that Joe Overstreet, Misty's cousin, came to Satsuma the 1st or 2nd week in January and partied and did drugs with Misty while Ronald was at werk and the weekend before Haleigh disappeared, Misty fled from the stressful conditions at Ron's and into the arms of another man; so the argument between R & M wasn't about babysitting IMO, but a feeble attempt to divert attention from the fact that M & R's relationship was in jeopardy and his children's lives were in peril.

Lindsy, Tommy's wife, was taking nurse's training during February and was doing clinical training Monday evening and she home when Tommy went to check on Misty. Tommy and his children did not eat supper at Ron & Misty's as far as we know and we know Joe was suspected of leaving Timmy's house late Monday evening. Chelsea said she drove Lisa to Gainesville to be with Hank Sr on Monday and she doesn't say whether she took her children with her. Even if Chelsea did ask Misty to babysit, there was a crisis going on in Misty and Ronald's relationship which led them to divorce for "irreconcilable differences", (not capable of being made to agree or coexist with someone else). A round trip to Gainesville from Crescent City takes approximately 2 1/2 hours. I also don't think the blue van would have been returned to Lindsy until Chelsea and Timmy got their car back which was in for repairs and we don't know when that actually occurred so the conversation between Lindsy and Chelsea about how the van got scratched appears staged to me too.

An elderly couple live close to Ron's who were home during the day so why didn't anyone hear Joe and Ron fighting if Joe was at Ron's Monday and they got into an argument?

Yes, I sure do remember that the 1 and a half hour reference over on Tyler Street has never been proven. I have listened to those radio transmissions so many times I should be able to recite them. I sometimes get all hung up on things that might be of no consequence, but I am still learning. Here's my thing though, I don't think there was a 911 call made from Tyler Street I thought they mentioned it as part of the last seen at time and place. I don't know, something just is nagging at me and I can't figure it out.

I am not sure where I first learned about the fight between RC and Misty, but I do remember that TJ Hart brought it up on Nancy Grace and said it involved babysitting, hold on I think I saved the page...

snip~GRACE: Straight out to T.J. Hart, program and news director with WSKY 97.3 FM. T.J., thank you for being with us. It`s my understanding that it is now confirmed that there was a major blowup between new stepmother Misty Croslin and the biodad, Ronald Cummings, just before the child goes missing. What can you tell me?

T.J. HART, PROGRAM & NEWS DIR., WSKY 97.3FM (via phone): I can tell you that there was indeed that big disagreement but it wasn`t over a weekend of partying. It was Misty wanting to baby-sit some other children but not certain just who those other children were.

Now, FDLE has not released the phone records, but highly credible sources close to the investigation and Tim Miller both tell me that Ronald had that argument over the phone with Misty while he was at work. Phone pings, et cetera, all point to this at around 8:30.

Misty`s phone is then turned off at that point until about 3:15 a.m. Those same sources say Ron tried several times during the night to call and text Misty to no avail. Tim Miller and -- said that Ronald told the same story to him in Attorney Mark Nejame`s office just a few weeks ago.~ end

Maybe one of Misty's brothers needed a sitter and RC wanted Haleigh and Junior home? I thought I heard it was one of her brothers anniversaries that day or something. Also, Hank sr was in the hospital and one of the sisters(chelsea or lyndsy) took Misty's mom to Gainsville to see him. Then she states that after they got the call from misty at 4 am she got back in the car and went back to Gainsville to pick Misty's mom back up. Anyone know how long that would take round trip?

A round trip to Gainesville takes about an hour and this is the first time I heard Chelsea went to pick up Lisa. I heard Chelsea say she didn't go over to Misty's and Ron after she heard HaLeigh was missing because she didn't want to disturb her sleeping children.

Elle,

I didn't quote your post (for space).

I wanted to try and give you some sort of answer on your question of how long a round trip would take from Satsuma to Gainesville, so I hopped on Mapquest.

This is one way:

Total Travel Estimate: 1 hour 12 minutes / 55.54 miles

So double that. 55.54 x 2 = 111.08 miles and 2 hours 24 minutes

In my own experience, I have found that Mapquest tends to be off on time (over). The mileage may be off also since I didn't have addresses to input - I simply put Satsuma to Gainesville, so this is approximate, but it should give an idea, at least.

Hope this helps. :)

It sure does. We discussed this before and I thought a round trip would take approximately 1 hour.

Has anyone considered there was another point of entrance into the Cummings home and that is the reason they did not remove the back door. I have speculated that LE searching and tearing out walls within the mobile home in the areas of the bath tub and water heater could suggest the abductor was laying in wait under the mobile home and came up from the under the tub and possible hid in the water heater closet. I know many have suggetsed drugs or HaLeigh was the reason for these invasive search efforts, but, IMO LE was sure after the first 48 hrs. that HaLeigh was taken from the home and no foul play was evident in the home. It is my opinion that these paticular areas in the mobile home could allow entrance and someone small enough to hide. IMO probable cause had been found to search to that extent in those areas and the obvious fact that LE did not take the backdoor.
The other point I want to work through is the chance that Haleigh wet the bed that night before she was abducted. I suggest this as a fact, because of the way LE handled the sheets and the fact the abductor used the kitchen light and changed HaLeighs shirt. I have speculated the time HaLeigh was put to bed at 8 pm and the possibility she had her last drink around that time. I have reasoned the time frame would at least be 4-6 hours before she wet the bed, so approximate time would be around 2am. IMO the timeline was after 1 am and by 3 am when Misty woke. I would even suggest the abduction was the reason she woke.

BBM..Last I heard the LVA revealed she didn't wake up at 3 something like she claims she did..I highly suspect she didn't sleep at all that night...And IIRC the LVA revealed she did not put Haleigh to bed like she claims she did either... I highly suspect Haleigh never went to sleep in her bed that night...JMO

Timmy and Chelsea married on February 11, 2006.

There wasn't a 911 call from Tyler, but it is rumored they called police on the non-emergency telephone line and reported the last time HaLeigh was last seen was 1 - 1 1/2 hours before Misty made the 911 call at 3:27 am.

Does anyone recall a time when Ronald came forward and spoke in glowing terms about Misty's relationship with his children the way TN did? Has he ever made a statement saying Misty loves his children like her own and she is not capable of harming his children?

A round trip to Gainesville takes about an hour and this is the first time I heard Chelsea went to pick up Lisa. I heard Chelsea say she didn't go over to Misty's and Ron after she heard HaLeigh was missing because she didn't want to disturb her sleeping children.

Good Morning! Actually I have been sitting here reading so long, it is now afternoon....lol.

Yes Blue, Chelsea states that she picked Lisa C back up in
Gainsville here: http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/exclusive-inside-the-haleigh-cummings-family-feud/

snip~Within hours, she’d raced back to Gainesville to pick up Misty’s mother and hightailed it back to the Sheriff’s Department, where she and Timmy joined the long line of family members for interviews, took polygraphs, and watched Ronald and Misty hand over the clothes they were wearing to police~ end

Some more interesting things, Cousin Joe spent the night with Timmy and Chelsea the night Haleigh went missing, van was moved and parked different, he slept in his clothes, and to me an important note...according to Art Harris, the brother that Misty called after she turned her phone back on at 3:15...was Chelsea's husband Timmy!

Good Morning! Actually I have been sitting here reading so long, it is now afternoon....lol.

Yes Blue, Chelsea states that she picked Lisa C back up in
Gainsville here: http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/05/exclusive-inside-the-haleigh-cummings-family-feud/

snip~Within hours, she’d raced back to Gainesville to pick up Misty’s mother and hightailed it back to the Sheriff’s Department, where she and Timmy joined the long line of family members for interviews, took polygraphs, and watched Ronald and Misty hand over the clothes they were wearing to police~ end

Some more interesting things, Cousin Joe spent the night with Timmy and Chelsea the night Haleigh went missing, van was moved and parked different, he slept in his clothes, and to me an important note...according to Art Harris, the brother that Misty called after she turned her phone back on at 3:15...was Chelsea's husband Timmy!

Well, it's not so interesting if Timmy (and Chelsea) had a way to get Lisa Croslin back to Satsuma after Haleigh's disappearance. It seems to stand to reason that she would call Timmy in order to expedite that transportation.

More ...2 days before Haleigh went missing, Chelsea and Timmy's van was wrecked, a van they just bought too, Chelsea started driving the blue family van. Hank SR was hurt in that wreck and ended up in the hospital in Gainsville, Was Hank SR driving or was he the passenger in that wreck?

Wreck occurred on the 7th or 8th?

Chelsea says she was up late the night Haleigh was taken doing insurance forms, but in another interview she contradicts that statement. So go figure, anyway she was up late doing insurance claims and went to bed late, phone rang at 4 it was Misty, telling about Haleigh, Chelsea laid in bed then at 6 she says this:

snip~What Chelsea does know is that the day Haleigh was reported missing, cousin Joe split for Tennessee; she was beyond exhaustion. “We’d just left Gainesville, dropping (Misty’s mother) Lisa off to be with Hank at the hospital. I’d been up late trying to figure out insurance claims for our car that was wrecked, dealing with an injured father in law and then, we go to sleep and about 4 a.m., and I get a phone call.”

It was Misty. “I don’t usually answer the phone in the middle of the night,” she tells me, “but I did this time and heard everyone in the background yelling for Haleigh.”

They lay in bed for an hour or so, not sure what to make of it, not wanting to wake up her two girls, close to giving birth to a third. At about 6 a.m., “I woke up Timmy when we realized this was serious. I couldn’t imagine anything like this. I just figured she’s probably hiding in a closet. My kids hide from me all the time. Sometimes I’ll find them in a cabinet. To them, it’s a game.” ~ end

Well, it's not so interesting if Timmy (and Chelsea) had a way to get Lisa Croslin back to Satsuma after Haleigh's disappearance. It seems to stand to reason that she would call Timmy in order to expedite that transportation.

Don't know what you mean debs...Misty turned her phone back an at 3:15 after having it off all night and ignoring RC's phone calls that were pinging from PDM.....she (Misty)turns her phone back on at 3:15 and calls Timmy Croslin.....are you supposing that Misty was in Gainsville at the hospital with her mom that night?

Wow.....never thought of that holy cow.

BBM..Last I heard the LVA revealed she didn't wake up at 3 something like she claims she did..I highly suspect she didn't sleep at all that night...And IIRC the LVA revealed she did not put Haleigh to bed like she claims she did either... I highly suspect Haleigh never went to sleep in her bed that night...JMO

bbm~

Me neither Emeralgem..:snooty:..I'm not believing ANY of that story. IMO those odd details (which movies, where they were watched, etc.) may have been 'made to fit' and nothing more than 'filler' that R & M prolly thought sounded simple (enough for them to remember) and plausible. Why does she tell us (LE) these things in detail, but never specific about what HaLeigh was wearing, what they talked about before she went to bed, did she have any homework (yes, they do have homework @ that age, cuz somebody's bound to throw that out there) ..what they had for dinner and I could go on & on, but you know what I mean. Maybe she did tell LE and we just don't know, but she sure repeated the same rehearsed sounding 'mantra' w/variations over and over to the media/us. Just very strange to me :liar:

Nor do I think that Misty ever went to bed that night, not for a minute. For some reason I do believe that story about Ron saying the bed hadn't been slept in..I don't know why, I just do. Was it T Miller that said that? (or supposedly said that anyway) Anyone else ever confirm it? If it is true, I would love to know the whole conversation to hear it myself and put it into context. Not sure why Ron would tell him that. I'm sure some will say because he has nothing to hide..he was investigating Misty..gotta keep those enemies close ya know..at least until you marry and divorce them. :waitasec: ..I don't believe that for a milisecond tho...a slip maybe? trying to convince Tim that he is innocent w a small tidbit because he knew/knows how ridiculous (imo) how it sounds? Maybe it had something to do with the changing sleeping arrangement story, IDK, but I wish if this all took place we could hear the whole thing for ourselves..

hmmm..everytime I start thinking about one thing, it leads me to another question...and I'm tired of questions and want answers!!! :banghead: I'm so "frushtshrated" (and can't believe that I'm using KCAnthony-speak to emphasis that..:croc:!! .what is wrong w/me?!) But I do have one more question about Misty that I really hope someone knows the answer to for a fact, but I'll take that to her thread and then I am getting off of here and getting some much needed, much dreaded housework done before the work-week begins again. I swear I am..:angel:..honestly I am..really..

Don't know what you mean debs...Misty turned her phone back an at 3:15 after having it off all night and ignoring RC's phone calls that were pinging from PDM.....she (Misty)turns her phone back on at 3:15 and calls Timmy Croslin.....are you supposing that Misty was in Gainsville at the hospital with her mom that night?

Wow.....never thought of that holy cow.

We know that TWO of those calls pinged from PDM, but what about the other 18 calls? And no, I was not suggesting Misty was in Gainsville; Chelsea had driven LISA to Gainsville and would have then had to get LISA from Gainsville. So when Misty calls Timmy, it stands to reason that she would call the persons who transported her mother to Gainsville to please go get her mother from Gainsville so she could have her mother with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong