Theories discussion: What could have happened to Haleigh ? #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM about Chad. Isn't he in a wheelchair? Could that be how/why the back door was unlocked and propped open that day. Ron realized it was left open because of that and that is why he is desperate to say Jo and others weren't there that day??? IDK just thinking out loud here.
Mew, Misty blurted it out in the 911 call, so she was aware of the brick before LE arrived. If the brick were a clue to something they didn't want police to know, they could've just moved it. I think she noticed it while she was talking to the 911 operator and thought it would make the story more convincing. But as we all know, it just raised more questions. It was a dumb move on Misty's part and might explain Ron's ranting and raving.

Mew, Misty blurted it out in the 911 call, so she was aware of the brick before LE arrived. If the brick were a clue to something they didn't want police to know, they could've just moved it. I think she noticed it while she was talking to the 911 operator and thought it would make the story more convincing. But as we all know, it just raised more questions. It was a dumb move on Misty's part and might explain Ron's ranting and raving.

Interesting thought. If she just noticed the cinder block while she was talking to the 911 operator then maybe she was not there when Haleigh was taken out of the MH but arrived after Haleigh was already gone and didn't know about the cinder block earlier.................:waitasec:

***How can Ronald deny that Joe wasn't at the MH if Ron was not there?***

Interesting thought. If she just noticed the cinder block while she was talking to the 911 operator then maybe she was not there when Haleigh was taken out of the MH but arrived after Haleigh was already gone and didn't know about the cinder block earlier.................:waitasec:
I considered that, too, Lone. I even considered that at the time she was out of the loop and thought Haleigh really had been abducted. I had to let that notion go, though. Innocent dupes don't sit in jail.

Hey nomoresorrow-great post!

I'm thinking that the phone argument that Misty had with Ron at about 8:30 was about babysitting....not Tommy's kids but Ron's. Maybe Misty wasn't at the mh at this time and when Misty no longer wanted to answer Ron's calls, he panicked and called Tommy. I believe Misty was thrown into the mix to cover for TN and/or Ron.

Remember someone from Tyler St claim to have seen Haleigh 1 to 1 1/2 hours prior to the 911 call. Who could that have been? IMO, it was Tommy. So that would mean that someone from Tyler st. was at the mh between 2-2:30a. There were reported screams coming from the area at around the same time. Coincidence? I doubt it. Something went on at that mh around 2am-ish. Lt. Greenwood said the first call related to this case came in a 2:13a. Was there an altercation? I think so. I also believe that Ron was home at that time. Maybe Ron came home and jumped on Misty, IDK.

Maybe TN showed up for that altercation and just hung around the area, maybe at GMS house, until the 911 call was made. There was a red truck spotted sitting by the railroad tracks that night too. TN? I think so.

jmo

I dont know why...

But, my gut feeling is that she is alive.

I dont know why...

But, my gut feeling is that she is alive.

Beatrice I hope you are right. That would be a relief to find her alive. We have to keep the faith even if the outcome doesn't look good.

Who would have kept her this long if she was alive? Just so many questions.

Unfortunately,

There is more $ in sex trafficking

than drug trafficking...

Could it be that he was just...at werk?

He could have been at work .I'm just saying that is his answere to everything .So how did he know if joe was there or not if he was at werk .

He could have been at work .I'm just saying that is his answere to everything .So how did he know if joe was there or not if he was at werk .

just to add to your post JSV....

How would Ron know where everyone was supposedly sleeping if he was at work? Ron offered up a little too much information that he wouldn't have known if he was truly at werk. JMO

"I was at werk" was his alibi. He tried to stick with that story until Misty started messing up her lines (forgetting the details of the cover story). then he would jump in when necessary to correct her account of that night. Fishy? H#ll Yeah! Thought you were at werk Ron? IMO, they were supposed to be reading from the same script but NONE of them could keep the story together.

Again, how did he know if Joe was there if he was at work?

I agree with Emeralgem. I have worked a new theory.
Misty left the MH after Haleigh and Jr were settled in for the evening. Haleigh was asleep in Misty and Ron's bed and may have had a little help from some medication to get to sleep.
Misty leaves with her brother to go party (in the blue van).
In the meantime, Ron can not locate her and sends Timmy to find her. The house is dark and quiet. He reports back to Ron.
Ron leaves work and goes home - he finds no one there and is very angry. Haleigh has wet the bed. He blows and throws Haleigh in to the wall (the one that LE took apart).
He takes her with him when he leaves and disposes of her body.
Misty returns to find the MH unlocked, a brick in the door and Haleigh missing. She calls Ron. This is all around 2 am
Misty feels guilty. Ron feels guilty. Neither can say anything as it would incriminate them both - Misty for leaving the children and having drugs around and Ron for hurting his daughter and disposing of her body.
If they tell on the other one, they have to face punishment themselves. Misty may not know Ron did anything but has a feeling.

I agree with Emeralgem. I have worked a new theory.
Misty left the MH after Haleigh and Jr were settled in for the evening. Haleigh was asleep in Misty and Ron's bed and may have had a little help from some medication to get to sleep.
Misty leaves with her brother to go party (in the blue van).
In the meantime, Ron can not locate her and sends Timmy to find her. The house is dark and quiet. He reports back to Ron.
Ron leaves work and goes home - he finds no one there and is very angry. Haleigh has wet the bed. He blows and throws Haleigh in to the wall (the one that LE took apart).
He takes her with him when he leaves and disposes of her body.
Misty returns to find the MH unlocked, a brick in the door and Haleigh missing. She calls Ron. This is all around 2 am
Misty feels guilty. Ron feels guilty. Neither can say anything as it would incriminate them both - Misty for leaving the children and having drugs around and Ron for hurting his daughter and disposing of her body.
If they tell on the other one, they have to face punishment themselves. Misty may not know Ron did anything but has a feeling.

But it was Tommy he called to check on Misty... not Timmy.

I don't think RC hurt his daughter that night. But a lot of the clues point to ToC. Can't wait to hear what what was in the letter he wrote to his wife.

I don't think RC was involved with whatever happened to Haleigh at the time, but I do not pretend to support his lifestyle, choices, parenting, etc. I think this is a group of individuals who step over the line of legal and right on a daily basis. I think we can all agree that both Haleigh's parents have had their less than stellar parenting moments and that Haleigh's home life was less than ideal. RC showed very poor judgment in being with an extremely immature 17 year old girl and then entrusting his children with her.

I know he is no angel, but I firmly believe he had nothing to do with what happened to that baby girl. I think he does, however, have suspicions about what happened and because of whatever skeletons that live in his closet, he is not voicing them.
This doesn't make him father of the year in my book. At some point finding your daughter alive, or at least a body to bury, should take precendence over CYA.

As always, the above is simply this gal's opinion.

Thank you all so much for such a warm welcome!

This is off topic but I am not sure where to add this. I am sorry if this is the wrong place.

I would love to know if anyone followed the Trenton Duckett Case and if you find any facts similar to this case?

In Misty's calls #8 - Misty is talking to her brother Timmy on the phone and asks if they will get on her myspace and tell all her friends to write to her.
She says her password is trenton1 and then says you know Trenton like the Duckett case.

This is very concerning to me- I did not follow the Trenton Duckett case, but why would Misty's password have to do with another missing child from Florida?

I don't think RC was involved with whatever happened to Haleigh at the time, but I do not pretend to support his lifestyle, choices, parenting, etc. I think this is a group of individuals who step over the line of legal and right on a daily basis. I think we can all agree that both Haleigh's parents have had their less than stellar parenting moments and that Haleigh's home life was less than ideal. RC showed very poor judgment in being with an extremely immature 17 year old girl and then entrusting his children with her.

I know he is no angel, but I firmly believe he had nothing to do with what happened to that baby girl. I think he does, however, have suspicions about what happened and because of whatever skeletons that live in his closet, he is not voicing them.
This doesn't make him father of the year in my book. At some point finding your daughter alive, or at least a body to bury, should take precendence over CYA.

As always, the above is simply this gal's opinion.

lol - I don't know who's crazier, you or me.

He may have suspicions and isn't telling... Well, jmo, that not only would make him a non-father, it also makes him non-human......Unless he suspects his momma did it.....? Now that, I might could almost understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.