Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #6 (New Smoking Gun Theories for DP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

My sincerest apologies if this has already been mentioned ( this is only my
2nd post ).
During one of the jailhouse visits, I think I remember Cindy asking Casey about the whereabouts of her Tiffany Jewelry and Casey said she had no idea where it was or something to that effect. Maybe, just maybe, this is the "Smoking Gun". Maybe this is an unique, one of a kind piece of jewelry that only Casey had or it was really rare or something ??? .Does that sound stupid ???
Maybe Casey put the jewelry on Caylee before discarding her poor little body to show Caylee just how much her Mommy adored her but she let her jealousy get the the best of her because Caylee was receiving ALL of the attention that Casey craved....? I may be interpreting this way out there in left field, but...stranger things have happened.
F.Y.I. Please if I post in the wrong place or whatever, please let me know. I appreciate ALL the help I can get. LOL !!! :waitasec:

2nd post ).
During one of the jailhouse visits, I think I remember Cindy asking Casey about the whereabouts of her Tiffany Jewelry and Casey said she had no idea where it was or something to that effect. Maybe, just maybe, this is the "Smoking Gun". Maybe this is an unique, one of a kind piece of jewelry that only Casey had or it was really rare or something ??? .Does that sound stupid ???
Maybe Casey put the jewelry on Caylee before discarding her poor little body to show Caylee just how much her Mommy adored her but she let her jealousy get the the best of her because Caylee was receiving ALL of the attention that Casey craved....? I may be interpreting this way out there in left field, but...stranger things have happened.
F.Y.I. Please if I post in the wrong place or whatever, please let me know. I appreciate ALL the help I can get. LOL !!! :waitasec:

Welcome to WS!

You are definately not out in left field, we have started a whole thread about the jewelry....Read here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92603"]Casey's Tiffany ring and bracelet...where is it? - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

2nd post ).

25257EWelcome2525252025252819252529.gif

I could see the SA using a computer to demostrate how the duct tape could have been placed on a skull, but the defense would be screaming objection from the top of their lungs if the SA tried to bring in a Caylee look-a-like doll into the courtroom wearing shorts and a tee shirt.

A demostration wouldn't be considered fact just theory by Judge Strickland. With that said, I hope I am wrong and Judge Strickland allows the state to do whatever they want to put KC in a comfy cell on death row.

Actually, in the Sheryl Coe Hardy case, a doll was permitted in the courtroom. She was the mother of Bradley Gene McGee in Florida. I used to have a huge website on that case, but N suddenly removed all the members sites, with no warning. I might be able to get the article in wayback archive. I'll try. :)

I haven't read this whole thread...so this may have been mentioned..I think the smoking gun is KC's possible "alternative" driver's license in Zanieda Gonzales' name! If that really exists......WELL. KC is so bad at crime she's like a keystone cop! Why her defense is not insanity (which it really should be!) ---is way beyond me!

I could see the SA using a computer to demostrate how the duct tape could have been placed on a skull, but the defense would be screaming objection from the top of their lungs if the SA tried to bring in a Caylee look-a-like doll into the courtroom wearing shorts and a tee shirt.

A demostration wouldn't be considered fact just theory by Judge Strickland. With that said, I hope I am wrong and Judge Strickland allows the state to do whatever they want to put KC in a comfy cell on death row.

After we have now heard JA's hypothetical scenario in the last hearing, I wouldn't put it past them. However, he was able to be vivid and graphic enough that the jurors on this case will have no trouble imagining what went on. And that may be for the best - sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words, but it can also prevent the imagination from running wild by showing only one scenario. After seeing evidence of KC's real personality, I don't think a jury will have a hard time coming up with all kinds of ways she might have engineered Caylee's demise - none of them accidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth