Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Casey was at the Wal-mart with Caylee wearing a bosom showing-off top and hot shorts, she changed clothes before she went to Blockbuster video with Tony. That would mean Casey walked out of the Anthony house at 4 with a change of clothes for herself, but without any change of clothes for 2-year-old, not totally potty-trained, Caylee. And no shoes for Caylee's feet.

I can see KC as being the type that would rationalize that "Caylee doesn't need shoes, she's just a toddler!"

Around the time this case was "hot", a few months before they found the body..I'd been hanging out with a friend and her friend and that friend's son. He was 13 months old, couldn't walk, was silent..didn't speak..his face was filthy with food and I, trying to not intrude, asked the baby directly "Why is your face so dirty?" and his mom interrupted to say "oh he always gets food on his face when he eats." NO WAY. Really? The food on his face was crusted over and disgusting, I can only imagine how long it'd sat on his face. Poor guy. :banghead:

Then, as we all went outside so the boyfriends could smoke, she lets the baby crawl around on the driveway. There was no yard. Oh yeah the driveway was gravel. And he was only wearing a dirty onesie, what seemed to be a full diaper, and no shoes. I asked the baby again "Where are your shoes sweetie?" and his mother replied "Oh he can't walk." I asked her if he had any shoes at all and she said no. At first I tried to help out by giving him some shoes and an old playpen that my daughter had when she was little..it was blue so I thought it'd be good for a boy..that way at least he can play in that instead of crawling around in the gravel..but never saw an improvement and ended up calling CPS anonymously. Never did find out what happened as I didn't know this chick very well. (Who was also 19 and pregnant with her 2nd.)

Sorry for the O/T just saying that a lot of non-caring heartless "moms" think of their children as dolls and not human beings, and treat them as such. Then they get mad when these children's human characteristics manifest themselves in a cry for attention/food/care/etc and can't understand why the doll doesn't just "stop" whenever they put them away cuz they're done playing with them. Given I think this was the exact type of "mothering" KC displayed, I don't find it hard to believe that she may have found shoes for Caylee unnecessary, even though Caylee COULD walk. After all, Caylee was just a doll, a prop for MySpace photos, a pawn to control her family with, and when that stopped working for her...something had to be done to the doll. JMO.

So...given all of the above....and given that Caylee's remains were discovered with duct tape affixed across at least the mouth (if not the mouth & nose) :( I speculate that Caylee died in the throes of being silenced by Casey - for what was probably intended to be a temporary childcare solution.

Respectfully snipped. Great post by the way. The only question I have is regarding the theory the duct tape was to silence her as a temporary childcare solution. Three pieces of duct tape were wrapped past her mouth/nose and into her hair. If it was meant to be removed later on a live Caylee then it would have caused a lot of pain and Casey would have known that -- having long hair herself at times throughout her life. It would have pulled her hair out. She would have also had to pin her arms down (unless she was drugged) or Caylee would have fought to remove the tape. I think the duct tape was meant to stay.

IMO

Did a detailed analysis on pings showing 3 or 4 options in time for the Casselberry Walmart visit. It will be late tonight before I can get it for you myself. Its either in JT's thread or the 6/16 ping thread.

Here's the one I found in the 6/16 ping thread; I'm pretty sure it was explored even further in additional replies. Hope this helps:

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4249618&postcount=350"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Ping Map for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only.[/ame]

If Casey was at the Wal-mart with Caylee wearing a bosom showing-off top and hot shorts, she changed clothes before she went to Blockbuster video with Tony. That would mean Casey walked out of the Anthony house at 4 with a change of clothes for herself, but without any change of clothes for 2-year-old, not totally potty-trained, Caylee. And no shoes for Caylee's feet.

I get what you're saying. :)

This is where I am having trouble connecting the dots: I agree with your earlier assessment that the reason KC didn't pack any essentials for Caylee was because she knew they weren't going to be needed. I'm not 100% on board with finding JT credible, however I can make the stretch that Caylee having shoes on would be the least of her concerns if the Walmart incident did happen. Where I am stalling is the 33 min. time frame from the last pings to when she was seen on video with TL at Blockbuster.

Respectfully snipped. Great post by the way. The only question I have is regarding the theory the duct tape was to silence her as a temporary childcare solution. Three pieces of duct tape were wrapped past her mouth/nose and into her hair. If it was meant to be removed later on a live Caylee then it would have caused a lot of pain and Casey would have known that -- having long hair herself at times throughout her life. It would have pulled her hair out. She would have also had to pin her arms down (unless she was drugged) or Caylee would have fought to remove the tape. I think the duct tape was meant to stay.

IMO

ITA! I believe that Caylee was probably sedated with drugs before (benadryl, xanax, chloroform,...), but I think the first time duct tape was used was the day/night she was murdered.

Jolynna, one of the things we were considering was that she had actually even taken a quick shower, too, before the BB video. (Check out the bandanna on her head ~ No time for a blow dry?) :waitasec:

So what you are saying is there may have been some "previews of future attractions" before leaving for the movies.

ITA! I believe that Caylee was probably sedated with drugs before (benadryl, xanax, chloroform,...), but I think the first time duct tape was used was the day/night she was murdered.
ITA, with Beach2, And my theory is similar to BJB's, with slight variations on his Theme. Particularly #4. I think after the wee hrs loooong phone call from late the 15th on into the early AM of 16th, with Tony, she had determined that she would spend the night of the 16th with him. Frantic calls to Amy, Jesse, Cindy and George have me thinking she wanted to leave Caylee with one of them, but that plan failed. Plan B ( drug her as she had done before so she would sleep) but since she planned to be with Tony all night, tape her up so if she awoke, she could not be heard. My question about this is whether she gave her a bigger dose than usual, which caused Caylee's death, or the drugging, tape and combination of heat in the car all combined to cause the death. She could have had her in her car seat to begin with, especially if she was sleeping, but more likely put her in the trunk at some remote place before arriving at Tony's. Several options here, when following the ping map

Whether Caylee died away from the home, in the home, in the trunk, etc.....
I believe she died in the presence of her mother----the person solely responsible for her during that time period.

Oh yeah...MOO

Short, simple, and to the point! I like! :woohoo:

The cell phone pings do not support that unless she went there between pings. Pings show her around the vicinity of Tony's apartment. I researched parks in the area a while back and there are a few close by IIRC.

Precisely, Harmony. IF a Walmart trip happened that afternoon it had to happen between the pings.

Here's the marathon [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4249618&postcount=350"] post[/ame] that detailed out 4 candidates and suggested narrowing it to 2 in the 6/16 Ping thread. Do yourself a favor and scroll down to the bottom to read the summary. I think this Bond guy gets paid by the word or somethin' :rolleyes:

Precisely, Harmony. IF a Walmart trip happened that afternoon it had to happen between the pings.

Here's the marathon post that detailed out 4 candidates and suggested narrowing it to 2 in the 6/16 Ping thread. Do yourself a favor and scroll down to the bottom to read the summary. I think this Bond guy gets paid by the word or somethin' :rolleyes:

The WESH video also mentions and supports the pings, too.

Bond, your post makes me think a little more about the "Big Trouble" shirt. If the shirt was not at the Anthony home, where was it? In the car? And should we buy Cindy's claim that she never had seen that shirt?

BBM: This is a really good point. The way I see it, one of two scenarios could explain the shirt...1) CA is lying because it supports the SODDI if the shirt is not one of Caylee's....2) Perhaps KC did keep that particular shirt in the backpack for sleepovers....(I say this because both of my daughters have bags packed with specific clothes at all times "just in case" they stay out longer than expected and need to "jammy up" the kids)...

The WESH video also mentions and supports the pings, too.

OT: And if you watch closely you'll see the WESH video is showing you our very own :bowdown: Georgia PI's ping map from the 6/16 Ping thread. ;) :clap:

OK...just wanted to clear up the timeframe. We may need JT thread #2 soon to carry on over there.

Back to 6/16 theories here...

And perhaps she keeps the big trouble t-shirt and blanket over at Rm's. She stays there a lot. I wonder if Rm's fits into the pings. I will take a look.

And perhaps she keeps the big trouble t-shirt and blanket over at Rm's. She stays there a lot. I wonder if Rm's fits into the pings. I will take a look.

The blanket was kept on Caylee's bed at home. CA said during an early interview (before the body was found) that nothing of Caylee's was missing, except a blanket.

The blanket was kept on Caylee's bed at home. CA said during an early interview (before the body was found) that nothing of Caylee's was missing, except a blanket.

Okay, sorry, I thought I had seen the blanket in the Rm house pictures. I better double check. sorry about that.

As many things as that child had, I can't believe she would know if something was missing. I always thought that an odd statement, like she knew exactly how many toys, clothes, and shoes Caylee had. If I tried to memorize everything my stepdaughter had, my head would explode. Yet Cindy was so sure only one thing of Caylee's was missing. It just doesn't seem possible that she could be so sure of that.

Then again she was so sure Casey didn't do it...to get back on topic, I can't wait to read more. I thought the 17th was being suggested too, but the evening of the 16th does make more sense. Why go check on Caylee when she knows Caylee is already dead? She figured she'd just take care of it the next morning. Too bad she knew so little about decomposition...

According to Amy, who saw Caylee the morning of June 10 in Ricardo's apt. (for the last time ) Caylee was not wearing the "Big Trouble" t-shirt. Amy said she didn't remember ever seeing that shirt before. If Casey always 'kept" the Big Trouble t-shirt at Ricardos, she would not have had access to it on June 16. According to Ricardo's interview,after June 10 Ricardo didn't see Casey at all except for when Casey stayed over with Amy the week in July when Tony was out of town.

I don't believe Cindy never saw the Big Trouble t-shirt before. Cindy also said that Caylee didn't wear shirts with writing on them. IIRC another Circo shirt in the same size WITH writing (I Get My Good Looks from My Mother) from the same lot # was taken by LE when the Anthony house was searched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe