Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #8

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by BondJamesBond, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. okiedokietoo

okiedokietoo New Member

Why is it hard to believe that fca killed Caylee - because she didn't confess? Is it because there are too many variables as to what led up to Caylee's death and how she died? Is it because all the evidence pointed to fca and she refused to acknowledge her guilt? Is it because she has never, to this day, shown any emotions that a mother would show if her child died so she must be innocent? The following women confessed to killing their own children.
    I found that after reading these articles, fca was still at the top of the "evil" list. Is it because some of the women listed below might really need psychiatric help? And I am still appalled/insulted/angry by fca & JB's OS excuse as to why Caylee was never reported missing? IDK but I think that's it.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2010-10-27/story/jacksonville-mom-shakes-baby-interrupting-farmville-pleads-guilty-murder
    October 27, 2010 - 11:13am
    Jacksonville mom shakes baby for interrupting FarmVille, pleads guilty to murder

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/05/18/police-reportedly-mother-dead-boy-maine-custody/
    Published May 18, 2011
    Mother Reportedly Confesses to Killing Boy Found Dead in Maine

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20013837-504083.html
    August 17, 2010 11:28 AM
    Shaquan Duley: Mother Confessed to Killing Her Two Children Before Driving Car into River, Say Police

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article7133693.ece
    May 22, 2010
    British mother admits killing children found dead in Spanish hotel, says judge

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/jul/12/mother-fiona-donnison-children-murder
    Mother accused of killing her children 'confessed at police station'
    Fiona Donnison told police station worker: 'I've killed my children ... I've come to hand myself in', hears court

2. seeing_eye

seeing_eye New Member

My theory is that, after the fight on the night of the 15th, Casey deliberately and with malice aforethought cruelly and heinously snuffed out the life of her precious little vulnerable daughter by placing duct tape over her mouth and nose, preventing her from breathing (or screaming). I believe she did this in the Anthony home while George and Cindy slept nearby, mainly because so many things from the remains scene came from the house. I think the main reason for Caylee's murder was to get some kind of revenge on Cindy. I don't believe it had anything to do with being mad at Caylee. To Casey, Caylee was merely an object she had given to her mother and now she was taking that gift away just out of spite. Remember the "Diary of Days" where Casey tells her mother, "What is given can be taken away"? And the rest of what she did, driving around with the body in the car and dumping the body in the nearby woods was done without really thinking it out much because Casey was too wrapped up in doing other things and couldn't be bothered with such trivial things. Just my opinion and theory.

3. Brooke

Brooke No man is an island, entire of itself

Could not agree with you more! She would have been singing like a canary with a bullhorn if there was anyone else!

Despite what we were told at trial, FCA was never afraid of her mother! You don't steal and steal and steal and STEAL from someone you fear, for cryin' out loud.

The first phone call home didn't show fear, it showed disdain towards her mother, extreme disdain.

The jailhouse videos don't show fear in the slightest bit towards her family.

She didn't fear anyone in her family, and why would she? They all kowtowed to her, not the other way around.

Just my opinion and observations...

4. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

BBM:

The thing is - that is exactly what the hard evidence did prove. The SA went over and over it in court.

FCA sat in jail because after running here and there for SODDI, there was nothing left so in desperation, the DT came up with the accidental drowning theory.

The whole problem with this 3 years sitting in jail is - if she had declared accidental drowning on July 16th, she wouldn't have spent one day in jail. But she sat and sat and sat there because she just couldn't think up a lie that would explain the duct tape, the garbage bags, the dumping and the very high rates of chloroform in her car trunk.

I think how Caylee died is easy - exactly the way the SA said she did. It's pretty hard to argue what so many experts confirmed.

5. MissJames

MissJames a yellowflutterby changed my life : )

Plausible? No ,not to me.

Look at the Blockbuster Video from the evening of the 16th.Does she look concerned ? Scared? Sad ? Grieving at all?
    When my child died my eyes were just puffy red slits for days,maybe weeks . My breathing was off with sighs at the end of breath holding and little hitches ,all totally uncontrollable. I couldn't sleep for days . I couldn't have behaved normally if my life depended on it . It was physically impossible.

And putting the duct tape on to keep fluid from leaking makes no sense to me . None,especially if she was grieving.This was her baby girl ,dead! Could you handle your child's lifeless body that way if you loved her ? No ,the only reason Casey put the duct tape on Caylee was to stop her from breathing,from talking and to watch her suffer and struggle to breathe.
    I saw the face Casey makes when she's angry.That's the face Caylee saw as she struggled.

Casey never showed any fear or nervousness with her family or LE after Caylee was reported missing.She never showed any concern for Caylee. It was all Casey ,all the time.

6. Eric's_Iguana

Eric's_Iguana New Member

I don't think KC was afraid of her mother, either. Most people don't drop f-bombs at someone they fear. The way she talked to Cindy in the jail videos, Cindy didn't seem shocked or surprised, makes me think she talked that way to her all of the time. My mom got onto me for saying freaking. So I stopped.

Personally, I think Caylee was killed by duct tape and on purpose. I think the chloroform and neck-breaking searches could have been KC thinking about things to do to her parents.

7. Bravo

Bravo Well-Known Member

At the end of the day this case was nothing more than premeditated murder. We will never know the details of the exactly how. Nor do i care. All i know is that Caylee was in that trunk and duct taped at some point in the murder. Cast away like garbage and her mother who i believe killed her got off. She is a socio and that's the long and the short of it.

8. Little Black Dress

Little Black Dress Member

Completely agree. The fear was the other way around.

9. eve80

eve80 New Member

Neil Haskel says there weren't many early flies (blow flies) - there was only one leg of those found. Rather, there were many flies that are attracted by a carrion one week old or older. Those were phorid flies. Because of the temperatures, he states that a body would purge fluids early, in about 3-4 days.

I'm guessing that KC saw the stain/or smelled the smell and realized that fluids are coming out of the bags. Opened them, and saw liquids come out of the mouth and nose - in this stage the body purges fluids through the nose and mouth which may look like bleeding (I found this on websites about decomposition). To stop those fluids, she taped the mouth and nose.

I'm sorry, I can't describe it well because I'm getting sick just trying to find words.

10. Jolynna

Jolynna Well-Known Member

Have you seen or smelled fluids that come out of a victim's nose and mouth after the body has been where it is warm/hot? the excretions from the mouth and nose are bloody black and stink to high heaven. It isn't just a little bit of fluid either. A few strips of duct tape wouldn't hold it back. Not that duct tape sticks to wet & slimy surfaces anyway. Plus bodies quickly swell and get larger and heavier.

I think FCA taped over Caylee's face and then put Caylee into her car trunk BEFORE Caylee really bloated and her remains got more difficult to handle. If Caylee had been drugged, with anything, that would be the premium time for FCA to do her dirty work.

I have never once wavered from my view that FCA purposefully killed Caylee for the instant gratification of "movie night" with Tony and also to punish Cindy for daring to threaten custody of Caylee. Even if FCA didn't want Caylee, herself, she even LESS wanted her rival, Cindy, to have her.

11. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

Thank you Jolynna! Duct tape not sticking to wet surfaces is something I was jumping up and down in the post trial verdict thread about and did many experiments post shower or bath with a roll of duct tape to prove it to myself.

Fortunately for fellow posters, I did not provide pictures - :innocent: . But to me that whole "Casey put the duct tape on after a day or two to stop the purging" made no sense at all. Duct tapes does NOT stick to wet surfaces. And let's not get into how quickly decomp happens in the Florida high temperatures.

12. eve80

eve80 New Member

Luckily, I have never seen such images. Thanks for explaining that. This is the benefit of discussion, you just find out things you otherwise wouldn't. I am by any means NOT saying that I am right about my opinions (although sometimes it feel that others get upset when it doesn't fit theirs).

Maybe you can explain another thing I'm struggling with. How much heavier does the body become? Caylee weighed 40 lbs. I have weights that are 40 lbs and I can lift them without a problem (although I am much taller and heavier than KC). I've read somewhere here that a body in a bag would be much more difficult to handle than a 3-year-old girl who's alive. You also said that the body bloats and gets heavier. How much heavier does it get? In your opinion, how difficult would it be for her to handle it? Would she struggle? Is this the reason why it was dumped near the road - she just didn't want carry it further away? Thanks for your input.

13. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

The body was dumped some 15 to 20 feet off the road and may have rolled down the decline of the small hill. So FCA would have only taken it to the side of the road and given it a heave off for it to have landed where it did.
    Remember, this is a girl who didn't like to get her hands or her shoes dirty. Why go into the dense brush that may have snakes if you can just throw it from where you stand?

14. lowens1975

lowens1975 New Member

I never believed that theory either. I think KC backed the car into the garage thinking she was going to bury or hide Caylee in the backyard. When that didn't work out, she used items that she had at hand, duct tape, garbage bags and laundry bag, while concocting a story about a 'kidnapping'. She knew CA was going to ask where Caylee was and she had to have a 'plausible' story to tell her. And if Caylee's body was found, the duct tape over her mouth would support that story. I don't think the Chloroform and 'neck breaking' searches was intended for as much for Caylee as they were for CA and/or GA. She had convinced Amy the house was going to be hers soon, but according to the A's, they had no plans to move out or sell. If I were the A's, I'd never want to sleep under the same roof with her again.

15. lowens1975

lowens1975 New Member

BBM - My guess on why Caylee was found so close to the road? Because KC wanted to get rid of the body and quickly. She could have had a hard time carrying her or since she was parked within view of the intersection of Hope Spring and Suburban in broad daylight, she didn't dare spend any time trying to take the body further into the woods. Could be she has a fear of snakes. Also, she might have also put her close to the road so she could easily get to and move the body if she had to.

16. DAWN TREADER

DAWN TREADER New Member

IMO Caylee was duct taped as a means for keeping her quiet - forever.

:rose: Caylee Marie Anthony - Forever in Our Hearts ~!

17. ladonna

ladonna Active Member

Help

I thought I saw Cindy;s Aug 8, 2008 interview with a reporter in front of her house about the drowning posted here. recently. I can't find it now, does anyone still have it?

18. DAWN TREADER

DAWN TREADER New Member

http://www.wftv.com/video/17137073/index.html

19. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

The thing is - the answers to all the theories lie within the pages of three years worth of evidence and depositions and testimonies. Yes, it is tedious to read it all, and yes, some of it is very scientific and detailed. But the answers are there, very clearly and there really isn't any mystery to how Caylee died and what was done to her immediately after her death. None at all.

20. runsdeep

runsdeep New Member

cloth or tissue with chloroform could have been held in place by the tape. and would decompose with no trace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.