Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this has probably been discussed but I couldn't find it posted anywhere. If Caylee did indeed drown in the pool (by accident or by murder) would the combination of pool soaked clothes (chlorine) mixing with decomposition all trapped inside trash bags in a hot car trunk be enough to account for the chloroform traces? I'm no chemist, but during the trial I thought I remember hearing a witness testify that decomposition and trash might produce some traces of chloroform. Also, are there any components of chlorine that are consistent with chloroform? Furthermore, what if the body was decomposing in the trunk and Casey kept the body on ice for a few days in a hot enclosed trunk, wouldn't this be similar to the process of making chloroform?

I tend to believe that the chloroform searches on the internet and the traces of chloroform in the car were completely coincidental and had no relationship. I believe Casey performed the internet searches in regards to trying to figure out the myspace posting that stated, "Win her over with Chloroform," and the car trunk traces were a result of the decomposing body mixing with all the pool water, trash, etc...I think the prosecution had it wrong when trying to prove that duck tape and chloroform were the murder weapons and Caylee drown in the pool (by accident or murder) and chloroform just happened to be a coincidental byproduct and not necessarily the murder weapon. Just an observation, let me know your thoughts, and furthermore if these chemical reactions are even scientifically possible?

While watching post verdict coverage I came across two interesting pieces of information.

1. Prosecutor Ashton believed that Casey was jealous of Caylee because her parents loved the girl more then they loved Casey.
2. Casey’s friends met, hung out with Caylee quite a few times. One mentioned that Casey never mentioned Nanny Zanny, because they would have remembered that, as Zanny is short for Xanax. Casey’s brother mentioned Nanny Zanny on the stand.

So here’s my common sense theory based on the facts as I know them. Highlighting the two pieces of information I mention above.

Casey WAS jealous of her mom’s affection toward Caylee. But, her parents took care of Caylee while Casey went out partying. Once Casey knew she was getting out of their house, who was going to play babysitter?

She looked up chloroform 84 times? Why would you look up something so many times, unless you’re looking for something really specific? Perhaps, how long a person will stay unconscious after being doused with chloroform.

I’d be willing to bet Casey came to a realization that Xanax would work just as well as chloroform. So, she probably gave Caylee part or all of a pill so she’d stay asleep all night long. Casey could go out, and not have to worry about Caylee waking up, crying and having a neighbor call the cops. That’s a chargeable offense.

Unconsciously Casey probably came up with Nanny Zanny, as the words rhyme. So when it came down to her answering “Who took Caylee?” It’s only a partial lie.

So what happened? Nanny Zanny was too much for Caylee, and she died. What could Casey do? Call the cops and say “I’ve been giving my kid Xanax so I could go out?” Yeah, that would land her in jail for 10 – 25 years.

She panicked. Once she decided to hide the truth, there was no going back. So, she piled lies on top of lies on top of lies. As anyone with half a brain can attest, they weren’t very good lies. They were transparently stupid.

Some big questions that for some still need answers.

Q: What was up with the smell in the car? A: That’s easy. There was a dead body in it. What did Casey do, walk it to the woods? It was probably there for a few days, she didn’t know what to do with it.

Q: Didn’t the defense say Caylee drowned? A: Yeah. But, she couldn’t tell the truth. That’s manslaughter. So, she pointed the finger at an accidental death drowning that she probably heard while in jail. April Whalen who was in the same housing unit, her child died accidently in a pool in 2007, and April’s father found the body. Sound familiar?

Q: Why did she wait 31 days to contact the police? First, Casey didn’t. Her mother did. Casey didn’t call, and never planned on calling. She knew Caylee was dead. She couldn’t call. Honestly, this is a no-brainer. Yet, every talking head is still outraged by this. Many don’t even believe it was answered at trial. This question was answered in Baez’s opening statement. Caylee was never missing it was an accident that snowballed out of control.

Q: How could an innocent person discard a body in a swamp? What was she suppose to do with it? Bury it in a graveyard. In her parents backyard.(Yeah, I know, she pointed the finger at her father. But, lets get serious. That was a lie.) Where was she going to put it? There is no respectful place when you’re trying to get rid of a body. She might have put it close to her parents house, so it would be close to her parents house in the most respectful and meaningful way. Literally, it’s a stones throw from their home. It’s as close to being near people who love her as she could get.

Q: Don’t you think her behavior after her child’s death proved that she was guilty of murder? No. I’ll merely point to a name CYNTHIA SOMMER. For those who don’t know the story here’s the basic case: Her Marine husband mysteriously dies. Forensics show arsenic in his system. She’s charged with murder. The Prosecutors had NO case except that she received $250,000 in life insurance. She got breast implants, went to Mexico and entered a wet t-shirt contest. Then she slept with half the guys on base. They never found her looking for arsenic on-line, buying it or anything else. The woman was a *advertiser censored* who killed her husband for the money. She of course was convicted. She spent years in prison till it found out her husband didn’t die of arsenic poisoning. She’s been released and fully exonerated. So, if you think because she partied it proves her guilt, think again.

Q: Why all the lies? Besides being a chronic liar, she just couldn’t tell the truth. By telling the truth would have landed her in prison for 10 – 25 years.

Q: What part does the media play in this? A HUGE part. The Anthony family are nobodies. Children go missing every day. 800,000 people are reported missing in the US every year. Even if just a fraction of them are never found, that’s thousands of missing people. What made this case special? The media jumped on it. A beautiful little girl was missing. The media convicted Casey before, during and after the trial.

The talking heads for days after the not-guilty verdict turned to the same question “Why did she wait 31 days before reporting Caylee missing?” Bill O’Reilly made it the topic of his talking points. Piers Morgan kept repeating it over and over again. This question was ANSWERED by Baez in his opening statement. It was Casey’s main defense. Caylee died by accident. She couldn’t call the police. Caylee was never missing, she was dead. Nancy Grace looked to God and his anger by a tree being struck by lighting, and Judge Pirro cried as she talked about Caylee walking with the angels.

Her real guilt is having a child so young, when she clearly didn’t want one. She wanted to live, she’s practically a child herself. You can’t expect a person so young to think the way a mature adult would. Because she doesn’t have the life experience to even form the thoughts.

People who are outraged that the verdict was not guilty, should look at the prosecution who decided it was first degree premeditated murder. They got it wrong, not the jury.

I can't believe that jury, other than it is obvious they didn't want to do the work necessary to get it right.

All I needed to know that Casey is guilty is the 31 days and the lies. Exactly how and why don't matter all that much to me...............other than I'm curious.

I can't believe that jury, other than it is obvious they didn't want to do the work necessary to get it right.

All I needed to know that Casey is guilty is the 31 days and the lies. Exactly how and why don't matter all that much to me...............other than I'm curious.

Here's where you're wrong. 31 days of what? Casey was never going to report Caylee missing. Caylee had died accident or otherwise. Once you say "Ok Caylee was dead, that's why she didn't call the police". Then you have to decide whether she died from an accident or murder. The prosecution couldn't prove it was murder. So the jury had to find her not guilty.

Casey's defense was spot on with their defense. Accident NOT missing. It's that simple.

There's not one iota of evidence for an accident. No decomped beach towel in the trunk or wrapped around Caylee, no dents in the vehicle, no broken bones, no blood, and no attempts to tell police it was an accident. It was proven with phone records that Cindy did not call George on the 16th to report the ladder being up on the pool when she got home from work, and jail house visits mention nothing of ladders and denials of drowning. The evidence for murder so very strong and the reason Casey was prosecuted and tried. A witness seeing the child leave the home with her, Jesse Grund speaking to her on the phone while telling someone/something to get off the table, being back at the home for only a couple of hours, the cell pings placing her in the area, the death band, the air and carpet samples, witnesses knowing decomp odor outnumbering those who couldn't smell, the felony and check charges, family squabbling labeled as dysfunction, and being triple bagged and hidden. Even without duct tape that is plenty of evidence, but the typed in computer search for how to MAKE choloroform combined with air samples and a dead kid is what made the state believe premeditation. What on earth made a jury believe it was an accident will forever be a dark mystery. If there is reasonable doubt then Scott Peterson should have gotten reasonable doubt, and so should Drew Peterson. Many would already have Ron Cummings under the jail with no evidence. When it's a man it's a whole different outlook.

While watching post verdict coverage I came across two interesting pieces of information.

1. Prosecutor Ashton believed that Casey was jealous of Caylee because her parents loved the girl more then they loved Casey.
2. Casey’s friends met, hung out with Caylee quite a few times. One mentioned that Casey never mentioned Nanny Zanny, because they would have remembered that, as Zanny is short for Xanax. Casey’s brother mentioned Nanny Zanny on the stand.

So here’s my common sense theory based on the facts as I know them. Highlighting the two pieces of information I mention above.

Casey WAS jealous of her mom’s affection toward Caylee. But, her parents took care of Caylee while Casey went out partying. Once Casey knew she was getting out of their house, who was going to play babysitter?

She looked up chloroform 84 times? Why would you look up something so many times, unless you’re looking for something really specific? Perhaps, how long a person will stay unconscious after being doused with chloroform.

I’d be willing to bet Casey came to a realization that Xanax would work just as well as chloroform. So, she probably gave Caylee part or all of a pill so she’d stay asleep all night long. Casey could go out, and not have to worry about Caylee waking up, crying and having a neighbor call the cops. That’s a chargeable offense.

Unconsciously Casey probably came up with Nanny Zanny, as the words rhyme. So when it came down to her answering “Who took Caylee?” It’s only a partial lie.

So what happened? Nanny Zanny was too much for Caylee, and she died. What could Casey do? Call the cops and say “I’ve been giving my kid Xanax so I could go out?” Yeah, that would land her in jail for 10 – 25 years.

She panicked. Once she decided to hide the truth, there was no going back. So, she piled lies on top of lies on top of lies. As anyone with half a brain can attest, they weren’t very good lies. They were transparently stupid.

Some big questions that for some still need answers.

Q: What was up with the smell in the car? A: That’s easy. There was a dead body in it. What did Casey do, walk it to the woods? It was probably there for a few days, she didn’t know what to do with it.

Q: Didn’t the defense say Caylee drowned? A: Yeah. But, she couldn’t tell the truth. That’s manslaughter. So, she pointed the finger at an accidental death drowning that she probably heard while in jail. April Whalen who was in the same housing unit, her child died accidently in a pool in 2007, and April’s father found the body. Sound familiar?

Q: Why did she wait 31 days to contact the police? First, Casey didn’t. Her mother did. Casey didn’t call, and never planned on calling. She knew Caylee was dead. She couldn’t call. Honestly, this is a no-brainer. Yet, every talking head is still outraged by this. Many don’t even believe it was answered at trial. This question was answered in Baez’s opening statement. Caylee was never missing it was an accident that snowballed out of control.

Q: How could an innocent person discard a body in a swamp? What was she suppose to do with it? Bury it in a graveyard. In her parents backyard.(Yeah, I know, she pointed the finger at her father. But, lets get serious. That was a lie.) Where was she going to put it? There is no respectful place when you’re trying to get rid of a body. She might have put it close to her parents house, so it would be close to her parents house in the most respectful and meaningful way. Literally, it’s a stones throw from their home. It’s as close to being near people who love her as she could get.

Q: Don’t you think her behavior after her child’s death proved that she was guilty of murder? No. I’ll merely point to a name CYNTHIA SOMMER. For those who don’t know the story here’s the basic case: Her Marine husband mysteriously dies. Forensics show arsenic in his system. She’s charged with murder. The Prosecutors had NO case except that she received $250,000 in life insurance. She got breast implants, went to Mexico and entered a wet t-shirt contest. Then she slept with half the guys on base. They never found her looking for arsenic on-line, buying it or anything else. The woman was a *advertiser censored* who killed her husband for the money. She of course was convicted. She spent years in prison till it found out her husband didn’t die of arsenic poisoning. She’s been released and fully exonerated. So, if you think because she partied it proves her guilt, think again.

Q: Why all the lies? Besides being a chronic liar, she just couldn’t tell the truth. By telling the truth would have landed her in prison for 10 – 25 years.

Q: What part does the media play in this? A HUGE part. The Anthony family are nobodies. Children go missing every day. 800,000 people are reported missing in the US every year. Even if just a fraction of them are never found, that’s thousands of missing people. What made this case special? The media jumped on it. A beautiful little girl was missing. The media convicted Casey before, during and after the trial.

The talking heads for days after the not-guilty verdict turned to the same question “Why did she wait 31 days before reporting Caylee missing?” Bill O’Reilly made it the topic of his talking points. Piers Morgan kept repeating it over and over again. This question was ANSWERED by Baez in his opening statement. It was Casey’s main defense. Caylee died by accident. She couldn’t call the police. Caylee was never missing, she was dead. Nancy Grace looked to God and his anger by a tree being struck by lighting, and Judge Pirro cried as she talked about Caylee walking with the angels.

Her real guilt is having a child so young, when she clearly didn’t want one. She wanted to live, she’s practically a child herself. You can’t expect a person so young to think the way a mature adult would. Because she doesn’t have the life experience to even form the thoughts.

People who are outraged that the verdict was not guilty, should look at the prosecution who decided it was first degree premeditated murder. They got it wrong, not the jury.
Very intriguing post - the only question I have is, why did Cindy sound so believable on that last 911 call? Was she acting, with some real sadness coming through?:waitasec:

I do not believe it was an accident, and do not believe Casey didn't want to give birth to Caylee. JMO

Here's where you're wrong. 31 days of what? Casey was never going to report Caylee missing. Caylee had died accident or otherwise. Once you say "Ok Caylee was dead, that's why she didn't call the police". Then you have to decide whether she died from an accident or murder. The prosecution couldn't prove it was murder. So the jury had to find her not guilty.

Casey's defense was spot on with their defense. Accident NOT missing. It's that simple.

I saw no evidence that it was an accident, and I thought the defense made fools of themselves time after time. As JA said..............it isn't rational to turn an accident into what looks like a murder. The defense just made outrageous suggestions time after time, and I didn't buy any of them. I will amend my previous statement to "the 31 days and Casey's behavior during those days" convinced me.

I don't believe there was any accident. I would imagine that Casey was pretty wound up for a while after the fight with her mom - full of absolute rage that Cindy "won". So Casey took Caylee, if not out of the house, just into her room with the door closed.

At that point, Casey would most likely be spewing angry comments about her mother that Caylee could hear. Being that Cindy was Caylee's more devoted and present caregiver, I'm sure Caylee would not have responded to those comments in a way that would meet with Casey's approval. Like maybe, "CiCi is mean, horrible *****." - "No, I love my CiCi." or "We're moving away so we don't have to ever see CiCi again." - "No, I want to live with CiCi." That kind of a thing. I think they said CiCi is what Caylee called Cindy - if not, you know what I mean.

Or if, God forbid, Caylee had told Cindy about some of their daily activities when Casey had told her not to tell. Something like that, I think, would be likely to push Casey into killing mode. Caylee didn't like her the best or take her side, so she was "one of them" now.

Very intriguing post - the only question I have is, why did Cindy sound so believable on that last 911 call? Was she acting, with some real sadness coming through?:waitasec:

Cindy had no idea that Caylee was dead. Her terror was quite real.

Casey couldn't tell anyone about Caylee. If Cindy did not hunt her down, no one would know Caylee was missing. But, once Cindy showed up, Casey had to come up with something. And that something was ridiculously stupid "kidnapped by Nanny Zannie". If Caylee died from the pill, then it wasn't a compete lie.

Look at the moronic lie the runaway bride came up with. While Casey's initial lie was told well before the media caught wind of it. What could she do once the entire world was watching?

From my own experience, if I take a multi vitamin (or most prescription pills) I'll throw up. I've tried, and every time from when I was a child I've vomited. What if Casey gave Caylee part of a pill to put her to sleep and Caylee woke up and choked on her own vomit. John Bonham the 30 year old drummer of Led Zeppelin did exactly that. It's because when the people who put him to bed after he drank himself into a stupor didn't put him on his stomach. He was too drunk to know and that's how he died.

So, is it so far fetched that something like this happened and Casey panicked, rather then the outrageous notion that she killed her because she wanted to party? Seriously, which makes more sense?

First let me say how interesting this thread is. You have incredible minds and a great way of putting it all together.

My Two Cents:twocents::twocents: Which is worth about one cent in today's money.

IMO Casey Anthony knew she would have to kill Caylee at some point. She knew Caylee would eventually start to talk and tell Cindy her secrets whatever God awful ones she had.

You all know how susceptible little kids are to what their parents tell them right?

Can't you see Casey telling Caylee, no matter where they went, that they were at Zanny's? Caylee wouldn't know the difference. She wouldn't understand how manipulative her mom was.

But shortly before she died she developed a nice vocabulary. Casey knew the time was near and when the fight with Cindy happened she decided to take Caylee away from her mother and to solve her problem of Caylee talking all at once.

This is just my opinion of course and it has changed over the years. In fact you can search through this forum and find my posts that say things that are completely different but I have never wavered from my belief that Casey did kill Caylee.

I think in the back of Casey's mind, as soon as she started lying about where she was going with Caylee, she knew at some point Caylee would have to go to protect herself from Cindy's predictable rampage when she found out the truth.

The argument pushed Casey into killing her because she really hates her mother. Especially after that fight.

All my opinion.

Tricia

My thoughts only....
If I 'pick and choose' about when I think GA told the truth:
1 - I think he reported the gas cans stolen knowing there was a good chance KC had taken them. It was his little 'innocent' way of being fed up with KC's antics without going against CA. He had just had enough of problems in that house with KC.

2 - For a guy who seems to naturally slant the truth, I think he actually did try to tell the truth on the witness stand....except for the affair with RC. If he had owned up to that, I think the jury would have looked at everything else he had to say in a different light.

Now looking at the things that happened to cause KC to kill precious Caylee:

1 - Assuming that GA did see KC and Caylee leave the house on the 16th, then that proves whatever KC was going to do that day WAS premeditated....because she told GA they would be staying with Zanny that night. KC at least thought she had a plan.

2 - After coming back to the house on the 16th, something happened to completely send KC into a rage, which we've seen doesn't take that much.

3 - I think in KC's rage she put the duct tape on Caylee to shut her up...maybe even as small a thing as KC was on the computer and Caylee wouldn't leave her alone. But the rage kicked in and KC taped that precious baby's mouth.

4 - When KC discovered she had actually killed the baby, she did panic and made the flurry of phone calls trying to get her mom or someone else to help her out of the problem. But no one answered those calls, and as KC calmed down, she began to develop another idea that took her down that downward spiral of deceit.

5 - She put Caylee in the trunk, drove to AL's, and the rest is history.

So, I guess what I'm trying to say is...IF GA has just told the truth about his affair, I think that one thing could of and probably would of changed the verdict.

Now, if the argument with KC and CA actually happened on the 15th, and KC left the house with Caylee and never came back, then GA WAS involved in the cover up story of seeing the girls on the 16th. But I will never ever ever believe there was a drowning and that GA participated in somehow getting Caylee to the woods.

I am still stunned that JB and CM actually pulled off the absurd drowning story and that ANYONE besides KC would ever believe it. Just stunned. Still.

I've always wondered if "Zanny" the nanny wasn't the Xanax that KC took when she had to watch Caylee for any length of time. That she was zoned out, Caylee got into the pool and drowned. KC knew it would explode the household and she had a date that night so decided not to deal with it and put her in the trunk . She put the duct tape on thinking it would keep the smell in.

I'm glad this trial is over; seems to have been a long 3 years. Justice will be served even if it isn't through the courts.

May the Angels hold your hand, Caylee.

I've only seen one thing that supports an accident theory, in my mind anyway, and that is from Casey Anthony's jail letters...she says that "she wishes she could go back to that day and to never have let Caylee out of her sight". That is the only time I ever wondered if it was an accident and that Caylee had died in the pool. I only think this because Casey Anthony based so many of her lies on a small particle of truth and all good liars know instinctively to use some part of the truth when lying.

I don't know why but that comment has always stuck with me.

Doesn't explain the chloroform, duct tape, lying, apparent joyfulness, etc. though, and Caylee was either in the trunk of her car or in her playhouse when Casey Anthony was at Tonys making whoopy mere moments after this happened - that is chilling enough.

Hey Everybody. I'm new here. Thought I would give my 2 cents. What a strange case.

My mom was an incest victim from a young age until she got married and moved out. She acts just like Casey in a lot of ways. Mostly, when stuff happens, she acts like everything is peachy. When my dad died, she met a guy in the bar the next day and moved on. She lies and she is very good at lying.

Personally, I think this happened. I think George helped Caylee dress, then fed her, then put her in front of the tv to watch her videos. Casey was still in bed and GA went to join her. I think that is when Caylee either got into the pool or got into some other chemical in the house and died.

Or as crazy as it sounds...Caylee could have put duct tape on herself. My 3 year old did one time. She was trying to do a "mummy" look. She wrapped it all around her face. uh, it was he*l trying to get it off her. When we were taking it off, it pulled out her front tooth. We had to cut some of hair off to get the rest out. (needless to say, we didn't have any more duct tape around our house after this)

I think the incest is why neither called the cops. I think GA wrapped the body and told Casey what to do with it. He left for work. I think after he left, she tried to call her mom. Maybe she was thinking mom could help! I don't think she drove around with the body in the trunk for days. I think she went right away to get rid of it.

I guess it just as possible that Casey is a cold blooded murderer. Moms do kill their kids all the time.
The biggest question I have is....since Caylee was born, Casey has not had a job yet she leaves everyday. Where in the heck did she go each day for hours with Caylee? I suspect that Casey's lying didn't just start when Caylee was born....I bet she's been a good liar since she was young.
Thanks

With duct tape & bags you threw me away.
What more is there to say?
Alone in the woods is where I was kept,
for six long months & still you haven't wept.
"Bella Vita" that's what your tattoo said-
Not a care in the world while I lay dead.
Every night Jesus rocks me to sleep
& makes a promise I know he'll keep.
"Don't worry, everything will be fine,
for in the end vengeance shall be mine!!"
♥ Caylee Marie ♥

Gosh, I really don't know where to start.
So, I will just say that I don't know if it was an accident, or intentional. I lean to an accident, but don't know if Casey did this alone or if GA was also involved. GA just acted guilty on the stand, even if he wasn't. But he lied, in my opinion about having an affiar. I don't believe that Cindy was involved her grief was just too real.
I keep thinking in my mind that both Casey and GA were more scared of facing Cindy than the law.
While reading all the theories here, it makes my head spin. All the would have, could have, should have, maybe this and maybe that. I do know that after the trial was over and the jury went into deliberations, I was confused and only wondered what they were thinking. I was totally quizzy at my stomach. I know most here will disagree with me but I believe the Jury came to the decision that they did, "Not Guilty"(doesn't mean innocent) becaue they felt like I did. The dot's just weren't connected enough for a guilty verdict. Too many unanswered questions for the charges to be what they were.
I do want to say that I have read on different forums the comparison with the Scott Peterson trial and I want to say why I think the verdict is different.
Evidence in the Scott Peterson trail connected the dots.
Scott bought a boat and told no one.
Scott made cement anchors, that was proven.
Scott went fishing Christmas Eve near where the bodies of Lacy and Conner were found.
These are proven connecting dots.

You can't connect the making of chlorform to casey.
You can't connect the duck tape to only casey.
You can't connect the area where the remains were found to Casey having been there.(nothing on the car, nothing on shoes, no sighting.)
You can't connect how she died, or if it was an accident to casey.
There is evidence that she didn't report her missing for 31 days. Also other evidence but you have to have some connected dots and I don't think they are there.
JMOO.

Casey is a sociopath who viewed her growing daughter as an impediment to her partying/dating, a potential squealer who would be able to talk soon, and someone who got more attention than Casey herself. And, Caylee was keeping Casey from spending the nights with TonE and her new club friends. Casey knew on June 15th that George was suspicious of her stories and Cindy was planning to put the breaks on the free babysitting and the stealing. Casey was pissed and she was in full "spiteful *****" mode.

This is what I imagine Casey was thinking and doing in those 31 days (posted in an earlier thread; updated based on evidence at trial):

Time to get rid of the kid. Knock her out with that homemade chloroform intended for mom and dad, tape her nose and mouth to ensure she doesn't wake up, hide her in the wheel well of the trunk, and then go hang with TonE. Make mom suffer til you come up with a good story; keep CeeCee (gag me) at bay with the "Caylee's with the nanny" story until you come up with a long term plan. Wonder if TonE's thinking about me right now? Yep, the kids gotta go; it would be way better to eliminate mom and dad and get the house too, but dad's already sleeping with one eye open and mom is like a cockroach; unsquashable. God I hate them; no way they're getting their precious little Caylee and kicking me to curb, no effing way...

Over the next couple of days:
Oh crap, it stinks in this car. Damn kid; it must be the body. Shoulda thought about that. Bummer, having such a good time with TonE and all the club peeps, shopping too, but must get rid of the smell. It's harshing my gig and someone is bound to notice it soon... Time to sneak home to get trash bags and a blanket,will bury the kid in the backyard just like we did with Ginger. Okay, get this overwith. Man, it's heavier than I thought... Wouldn't want to break into the shed for a shovel and have dad call the cops, such a loser. Ah, borrow a shovel from the neighbor dude; he wants me. Oh hell, should have taped the top of the bag, gross stuff spilling on the lawn. Geez it reeks. Just get it done; focus Casey. Hose down the back yard a little and dig a plot before anybody sees you. FFS, the ground is too hard, what to do?. Of course, take the body to the makeshift pet cemetery and hide it. Grab that laundry tote in the corner; gonna have to carry the kid a bit and no way I'm getting that stuff all over me. If I hurry, I can make it to Fusian for happy hour. Well done Casey, now get a move on...

Party, party, party, sex, sex, sex, lie, lie, lie, tattoo... Man, the car still smells. That kid is still causing me problems. Blame it on dumb--s dad hitting a squirrel, in case anybody's noticed. Good one Casey. Must get rid of the car soon though; the stench is getting worse. Ditch it at the Ascott when it's low on gas. Good idea. Park it by the dumpster so the smell doesn't stand out immediately; leave daybook, shoes, doll, etc... so it will appear that I ran out of gas again and me and the kid were stranded and got jacked. Wonder how long it will take for the cops to find the car and notify good ole CeeCee and JoJo? Bet dad will feel like total crap about being such a meiser with the gas in his precious shed.. Lol...By the time the car is identified, I'll be long gone, presumed missing or dead with the kid...Mom and dad will never forgive themselves for driving me away. Better get my party on good before I go on the down low. God I'm smart and such a good liar...

Party, party, party, sex, sex, sex, lie, lie, lie, procrastinate... How rude, busted by mom at TonE's. Nice going Amy, always knew you were jealous of me, I shoulda stolen and sold your car... Hmm, still a possibility - maybe later. God mom's a crazy bit--, just go with her and come back to TonE's later. No way to float the stranded car abduction story now. Use your head Casey; no biggie. Beg mom to give you one more day (and I'll be gone by the time the sun rises). Geez, mom ain't playing; she really called the cops. Oh well, the cops are dumber than dad and Lee. Been telling mom the kid was at the nanny's, so stick with that part of the story and blame it on the nanny, a targeted kidnapping - brilliant, almost as good as a random abduction from the car. Stick to the work story too; it's worked so far and explains the need for the nanny and makes you look a committed young mom. Not good enough for CeeCee though; :unfit", whatevs... Oh, and tell the parents you can't give them all of the details surrounding the kidnapping because it could endanger their lives and you sure as hell won't put them in harm's way. Hee hee, they'll buy it, suckers. Be kinda fun to watch them suffer while they beg me for information and love me for wanting to protect them at all costs. While everyone's looking for the nanny and feeling sorry for me, I'll hit the road, maybe California? Wait about a month and then slip out when the heat dies down; say I'm off to find Caylee... Perfect...

Damn, cops are all over this in a hurry. Not buying my story, losers. Now they want me to take them to my office; hey, why not? Once they see I'm willing to go, they'll believe me and let it go, everybody does. Wow, this Yuri dude is an ahole; who does he think he is? Can't believe they're arresting me for lying; smile for the videographer (glad I'm wearing my new Target hoodie; my *advertiser censored* look killer, wonder if TonE is watching)...

Out of denial and then preservation and a dose of greed, the family starts lying and covering up. 3 years later, Casey and her team of attorneys find a way to make her lies and the questionable characters of her family members work in her favor. Acquittal....

I think it is a fairly simple but extremely twisted case of hate/jealousy + retaliation + immeasurable selfishness = evil.

ICA was jealous of Caylee and as Tricia points out Caylee was getting older. She would be able to tell of the ills ICA was doing to her in a short time. ICA killed the baby and threw her in the dump.

ICA acted alone. Alleging incest against her dad AND brother was to make ICA a victim and garner sympathy for her. Only real victim here is Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46