Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #9

the best time line sources still out there are
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread431159/pg1
and http://www.acandyrose.com/casey_anthony_31days.htm
I used to have a 3rd timeline link in my favorites but lost it a long time ago.
these are the best sources for who called/whom and when.

Thanks for posting those links Justiceseeker35. They are so incredibly detailed and reminded me of so many things that I had forgotten! Like all of that stuff about the driving citations. I never could get my head around what happened there! Was it ever resolved here???

I don't agree. An objective detective would look at anything unusual coming from anyone involved unless he had his mind made up that Casey did something wrong before fully investigating and was not objective at all. I think George Anthony began calling her for a reason and that reason would stand out in his mind. You are incorrect that it was only one call. He also called her 7/3 2:39pm and 5:15pm, 7/7 8:24am, 7/14 8:24am according to his cell record. The last call doesn't show in Casey's records. This is the day he put 77 miles on company vehicle, telling them he was stuck in traffic on the highway for 2 hours. I could find no news story of anything that would cause traffic to be backed up on that day and that highway. This call may have been made while driving to work, arriving at 8:45am, according to his work report. These are just calls from his cell phone to her. I believe, but am not positive, this is the day he also went to where the car had been parked before being towed. LE never asked him why he called her or what they talked about, as far as I can remember.

BBM: What is the source for this information, please?

TIA

I have George's cell phone bills and show the following calls to Casey:

6/16/08 3:03 pm 1 min (rounded up by the cell phone co. to the nearest minute)
7/03/08 2:39 pm 2 min (IIRC this is the day Cindy went nuts trying to track down Casey and Caylee, and ultimately sent Lee out to look for Casey at nightclubs)
7/03/08 5:15 pm 2 min
7/07/08 8:24 am 4 min
7/08/08 9:05 am 6 min
7/14/08 8:21 am 3 min

George's bills show no incoming calls from Casey to George.

Casey's cell phone bills show the following calls to and from George:

6/16/08 3:03 pm 1 min incoming from George
6/18/08 12:36 pm 1 min. OUT to George (never noticed that one before!)
7/08/08 9:05 am 6 min. in from George

As for the other calls showing on George's bill, Casey's more detailed cell ping records do show incoming text message voice mail alerts 7/03/08 at 2:40 pm, 7/03/08 at 5:16 pm, 7/07/08 at 8:27 am, and 7/14/08 at 8:23 am. We don't have the detailed records for George, and it doesn't look like he was signed up for voice mail alerts.

It seems like the calls only show on the bills for the outgoing caller if there is no connection. Then the receiver of the call gets billed when they check their voice mail.

ETA: I guess I did notice the 6/18/08 call to George before. It was part of another little "flurry" of calls on 6/18:
12:33 pm call to Cindy at work
12:34 pm call to Cindy's cell
12:35 pm call to the Anthony house
12:36 pm call to George's cell
1:09 pm call to Cindy's cell
1:11 pm call to the Anthony house

I have George's cell phone bills and show the following calls to Casey:

6/16/08 3:03 pm 1 min (rounded up by the cell phone co. to the nearest minute)
7/03/08 2:39 pm 2 min (IIRC this is the day Cindy went nuts trying to track down Casey and Caylee, and ultimately sent Lee out to look for Casey at nightclubs)
7/03/08 5:15 pm 2 min
7/07/08 8:24 am 4 min
7/08/08 9:05 am 6 min
7/14/08 8:21 am 3 min

George's bills show no incoming calls from Casey to George.

Casey's cell phone bills show the following calls to and from George:

6/16/08 3:03 pm 1 min incoming from George
6/18/08 12:36 pm 1 min. OUT to George (never noticed that one before!)
7/08/08 9:05 am 6 min. in from George

As for the other calls showing on George's bill, Casey's more detailed cell ping records do show incoming text message voice mail alerts 7/03/08 at 2:40 pm, 7/03/08 at 5:16 pm, 7/07/08 at 8:27 am, and 7/14/08 at 8:23 am. We don't have the detailed records for George, and it doesn't look like he was signed up for voice mail alerts.

It seems like the calls only show on the bills for the outgoing caller if there is no connection. Then the receiver of the call gets billed when they check their voice mail.

ETA: I guess I did notice the 6/18/08 call to George before. It was part of another little "flurry" of calls on 6/18:
12:33 pm call to Cindy at work
12:34 pm call to Cindy's cell
12:35 pm call to the Anthony house
12:36 pm call to George's cell
1:09 pm call to Cindy's cell
1:11 pm call to the Anthony house

The flurry of calls on 6/18 coincides with the borrowed shovel and backing into the driveway ... making sure no-one was coming home?

those are great. The 18th small flurry would be "is the coast clear" flurry trying to pinpoint her parents whereabouts. She has cleaning up to do! But the 6/16 at 3:03 pm was only about 10 mins after the infamous google search. Everyone wants to know.. what did he want?
Was he checking in on an upset Caylee?
Was he relaying a message from Cindy?
Was he trying to see if KC went to work?
I wonder if anyone called the house phone..

ooh just had a thought if he doesn't normally call her and he's calling KC at 3:03 pm then he's calling her right when he gets to work right before his shift starts it has to be important enough for him to risk being late to clock in on his first day. I'm still dying to know if he tried the house phone after 2:30 pm because that prooves he knew she wasn't at work.

those are great. The 18th small flurry would be "is the coast clear" flurry trying to pinpoint her parents whereabouts. She has cleaning up to do! But the 6/16 at 3:03 pm was only about 10 mins after the infamous google search. Everyone wants to know.. what did he want?
Was he checking in on an upset Caylee?
Was he relaying a message from Cindy?
Was he trying to see if KC went to work?
I wonder if anyone called the house phone..

BBM
Yes, George called the house at 3:02 pm right before he called Casey's cell at 3:03 pm. Personally, I think this is because, when he left the house, Casey was still there. So he expected her to answer the home phone. IMO he had June 16 mixed up with another day when he said Casey left at 12:50 pm.

ooh just had a thought if he doesn't normally call her and he's calling KC at 3:03 pm then he's calling her right when he gets to work right before his shift starts it has to be important enough for him to risk being late to clock in on his first day. I'm still dying to know if he tried the house phone after 2:30 pm because that prooves he knew she wasn't at work.

June 16 wasn't his first day at that job. It was close to his last day, actually.

you are right, I don't know why I kept thinking it was his first day. LOL.
So anyway thanks for answering that question about him calling home then her cell.

It was pre-meditated murder. She had been planning this for several months. The alleged fight the previous night probably triggered the actual murder. I had read previously that Casey knew that Cindy could not baby-sit Caylee on the 16th. Why would she expect Cindy to baby-sit after a big fight and knowing full well that Cindy had to work late? KC continued to make calls to Cindy even after 6:30 p.m. I also remember reading somewhere that KC didn't ask AH to baby-sit Caylee that day. She could have called a number of friends and atleast tried to get them to baby-sit Caylee. She did not.

I still think KC murdered Caylee shortly after her morbid search on the computer in the comfort of her home. If KC left hopespring drive that day expecting someone to baby-sit Caylee then she would have put on a pair of shoes for Caylee and packed an overnight bag as well. She was SURE that Caylee wouldn't need any of that. She may have been driving around looking for a place to dump Caylee after that while there was no phone activity.

BBM-KC was prepared to drop Caylee off at Gentiva, I am sure...

Keep in mind, the times that we have personally seen Casey's rage are often the times when Cindy just won't cooperate with her...
We heard Casey lose it (as much as she could while standing in front of guards) with Cindy on the phone call from jail-she stops short of giving the same attitude to Lee and Christina, her "friends," but feels very free to abuse her mother.
Then, Casey's meltdown with Cindy during the jail visit. She certainly does not react to George in the same was she does Cindy, at least in my perception.
Then, Annie's commentary about the way Casey yelled at Cindy.
And the accounts from her jailmates about KC's anger towards Cindy; the faux fit she threw when Cindy cremated Caylee's remains, etc.

It's not so much that Cindy is the only one Casey is capable of being angry at, it's that Cindy is the one that KC feels most comfortable aggressively abusing. And punishing.

Casey's rage is there with or without Cindy in her life. Cindy just exacerbated the situation by her mere existence. Cindy was always (perceived by Casey as) the annoying little Jimeney Cricket character there to chirp in when Casey wanted ultimate independence. Why couldn't Cindy just shut up and watch Caylee while KC had some fun time in the sack with Tony? It was not until Det. Wells suggested Casey should feel guilt about her treatment of Cindy (my paraphrase) that it dawned on the sociopath to pretend she felt any guilt at all.

Remember, Casey's tantrums past had effected Cindy to the degree that she refused to discipline Casey for the fake $4,000 deposit and the Sports Authority lie. Cindy equalled doormat...but one of those stubborn doormats that gets debris stuck in it, so you really have to give it a swift hit with a broom or foot to make it an acceptable doormat again. Oh my, I digress...

OF COURSE she thought Cindy would suck up the fight of the 15th and watch Caylee as usual.

Cindy must have been holding debris, er, ground, and George was backing her up. Which could play into why George called the house shortly after leaving on June 16th.

Cindy's responses to KC between the 15th and the 16th lead to a rageful outburst that was the catalyst to bring premeditation to fruition.

I don't think her "flurry" of calls had anything to do with her trying to drop Caylee off anywhere. I think she was desperately trying to make sure her parents were where they were supposed to be as she had quite a mess to take care of before they came home. (Sorry Caylee). I think that she was simply trying to make sure that no one was coming home.

ETA- If you look through her phone records she often "checked in" on her parent's whereabouts.

BBM-KC was prepared to drop Caylee off at Gentiva, I am sure...

Keep in mind, the times that we have personally seen Casey's rage are often the times when Cindy just won't cooperate with her...
We heard Casey lose it (as much as she could while standing in front of guards) with Cindy on the phone call from jail-she stops short of giving the same attitude to Lee and Christina, her "friends," but feels very free to abuse her mother.
Then, Casey's meltdown with Cindy during the jail visit. She certainly does not react to George in the same was she does Cindy, at least in my perception.
Then, Annie's commentary about the way Casey yelled at Cindy.
And the accounts from her jailmates about KC's anger towards Cindy; the faux fit she threw when Cindy cremated Caylee's remains, etc.

It's not so much that Cindy is the only one Casey is capable of being angry at, it's that Cindy is the one that KC feels most comfortable aggressively abusing. And punishing.

Casey's rage is there with or without Cindy in her life. Cindy just exacerbated the situation by her mere existence. Cindy was always (perceived by Casey as) the annoying little Jimeney Cricket character there to chirp in when Casey wanted ultimate independence. Why couldn't Cindy just shut up and watch Caylee while KC had some fun time in the sack with Tony? It was not until Det. Wells suggested Casey should feel guilt about her treatment of Cindy (my paraphrase) that it dawned on the sociopath to pretend she felt any guilt at all.

Remember, Casey's tantrums past had effected Cindy to the degree that she refused to discipline Casey for the fake $4,000 deposit and the Sports Authority lie. Cindy equalled doormat...but one of those stubborn doormats that gets debris stuck in it, so you really have to give it a swift hit with a broom or foot to make it an acceptable doormat again. Oh my, I digress...

OF COURSE she thought Cindy would suck up the fight of the 15th and watch Caylee as usual.

Cindy must have been holding debris, er, ground, and George was backing her up. Which could play into why George called the house shortly after leaving on June 16th.

Cindy's responses to KC between the 15th and the 16th lead to a rageful outburst that was the catalyst to bring premeditation to fruition.

Do you think Cindy felt partially responsible in a weird guilty way for standing her ground and refusing to watch Caylee that night? Is that why she started backpedaling and covering for Casey once she put the pieces together? For those 31 days, she was definitely angry and standing her ground--- what made her change her ways?

Do you think Cindy felt partially responsible in a weird guilty way for standing her ground and refusing to watch Caylee that night? Is that why she started backpedaling and covering for Casey once she put the pieces together? For those 31 days, she was definitely angry and standing her ground--- what made her change her ways?
I think that she finally consulted with a "counselor" who told her that the whole situation was bat "chit" crazy and she finally realized (ding ding ding) that something was horribly wrong. Her daughter hadn't worked a meaningful day in TWO freeking years, had lied over and over again about the non-existant babysitter, had stolen money from her grandparent's account, had tried to claim that her ex-boyfriend (J) was the father of her child, had hidden her pregnancy for 8 months...

I forgot to answer. Uh, no. I think that CA was still clueless and remains so to this day.

I agree that Casey expected Cindy to be her slave.

I don't think, though, that the flurry of calls was to ask (demand) Cindy to baby-sit. She wanted to check if the coast was clear and remind Cindy that they were not coming home that night.

You see, Casey tried to call Cindy again (several times) after 6:30 p.m.

I think Casey had been day-dreaming about killing Caylee for a long time. Something (the fight the previous night, wanting desperately to be with Tony etc.) triggered her and she turned her fantasy into reality. She very calmly conducted the fool-proof suffocation search. Then very calmly put those pieces of duct-tape on Caylee (perhaps drowned her in the pool too) and then threw her in the trunk. I don't think it was 'rage'. It was a cold, cold murder. The time had come. She just did without thinking twice. I doubt her heart beat even a little faster as she put those pieces of duct-tape on her daughter and took the life out of her.

If GA is calling the house phone then he expected her there and not out of the house at 12:50 like he "witnessed" then I think he committed perjury like Cindy. I doubt KC moved far from the pc and phone at all that day until she was left home alone with Caylee to handle. Putting her at the pc most of the day leaves her opportunity to search suffocation.

If GA is calling the house phone then he expected her there and not out of the house at 12:50 like he "witnessed" then I think he committed perjury like Cindy. I doubt KC moved far from the pc and phone at all that day until she was left home alone with Caylee to handle. Putting her at the pc most of the day leaves her opportunity to search suffocation.

I agree. I don't consider what George and Cindy say in the least. They either lie outright or give out what they consider to be ' half truths'. It just complicates matters to try and figure out whether there is a shred of truth in what those two have said.

It doesn't matter whether Casey pretended to go to work for a bit that day and then came back or stayed home all day. For me the phone and computer activity (and now the search) say it all.

I don't think her "flurry" of calls had anything to do with her trying to drop Caylee off anywhere. I think she was desperately trying to make sure her parents were where they were supposed to be as she had quite a mess to take care of before they came home. (Sorry Caylee). I think that she was simply trying to make sure that no one was coming home.

ETA- If you look through her phone records she often "checked in" on her parent's whereabouts.

I agree she checked in on her parents whereabouts AFTER June 16th, so she could sneak back into the house without them being there,

On Mondays Cindy would start work early and she would get home late (around 7pm) because they had meetings..this was routine.

In the Timeline Calendar/Rescourse Links Forum IIRC there was a Thread where members had come up with a theory (according to cellphone records and pings) that Casey often called Cindy at work or on her cell so she could drop Caylee off to Cindy at Gentiva between 4pm and 5pm..so OCA could "go to work"

I think in Cindy co-workers depositions they said that as well.

I agree she checked in on her parents whereabouts AFTER June 16th, so she could sneak back into the house without them being there,

On Mondays Cindy would start work early and she would get home late (around 7pm) because they had meetings..this was routine.

In the Timeline Calendar/Rescourse Links Forum IIRC there was a Thread where members had come up with a theory (according to cellphone records and pings) that Casey often called Cindy at work or on her cell so she could drop Caylee off to Cindy at Gentiva between 4pm and 5pm..so OCA could "go to work"

I think in Cindy co-workers depositions they said that as well.

Intermezzo...why do you think Casey called Cindy several times after 6:30 p.m. on that fateful day?

Why would she call to make sure no one is coming home, though, when she'd already left the house?

George's testimony about Casey and Caylee leaving at 12:50 pm is, IMO, more likely to have been a mistake rather than perjury (perhaps brought about by feeling like, as former LE, he OUGHT to be able to provide details). He also insisted that a certain TV show was on that wasn't showing at that time on that date.

There somehow has to be a way. I really think it could give us something to go on if we could see what came up and give us some insights. I even copied&pasted from the excel to my browser and it still gave me current news.

I wonder if the Wayback Machine can help with this? I am by no means savvy about how the archive works, but I have used it to check web content that is no longer available. See here:

http://archive.org/web/web.php

Plus, I like to say Wayback Machine as often as I can.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back