Theories on what happened to Haleigh #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion is strictly taken by their appearance. How the eyes are squeezed together tightly with hardly any tears being shed. Both RC and Misty had the same exact demeanor when pleading for her return or when being interviewed. This is NOT normal the tight squeezing unless you want to make tears there that arent there naturally. Those two know exactly what happened! JMO as I stated!

There is no sound when most people bend over or reach down so I don't see your point. Misty could have been facing the other way and not been disturbed at all.

My point is that the intruder "story" (on so many levels) as it stands is ridiculous to me.

I could hear the footfalls when they did the interview from the trailer on NG with Teresa N.

So essentially we have to believe Misty, Ron Jr., *and* Haleigh did not:

1. Hear intruder breaking into the house, bumping the lock or simply OPENING the door.

2. Hear intruder open the screen door either.

3. Hear intruder walk through the trailer (of which I could hear footfalls on the video).

4. See or notice the intruder switch on the kitchen light.

5. See, hear or notice intruder boldly walk into tiny master bedroom.

6. See, hear or notice intruder bend over and take a sleeping child from THE FLOOR and be bold enough to ASSUME child (or the adult and extra child in the room) would not wake up.

7. And in the act of bending over puts himself or herself within inches of another adult. I just stood up and bend over. I heard my bones pop. An intruder could be breathing heavy. Do you think a stranger in this situation could pick up a sleeping child without a sound?

That's some real stealth work there!

:clap:
My point is that the intruder "story" (on so many levels) as it stands is ridiculous to me.

I could hear the footfalls when they did the interview from the trailer on NG with Teresa N.

So essentially we have to believe Misty, Ron Jr., *and* Haleigh did not:

1. Hear intruder breaking into the house, bumping the lock or simply OPENING the door.

2. Hear intruder open the screen door either.

3. Hear intruder walk through the trailer (of which I could hear footfalls on the video).

4. See or notice the intruder switch on the kitchen light.

5. See, hear or notice intruder boldly walk into tiny master bedroom.

6. See, hear or notice intruder bend over and take a sleeping child from THE FLOOR and be bold enough to ASSUME child (or the adult and extra child in the room) would not wake up.

7. And in the act of bending over puts himself or herself within inches of another adult. I just stood up and bend over. I heard my bones pop. An intruder could be breathing heavy. Do you think a stranger in this situation could pick up a sleeping child without a sound?

That's some real stealth work there!

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Couldn't have said it better myself! my infamous phrase: "If it doesn't make sense it is a lie"

I view Ron's behavior as trying too hard, thinking too much, and over-acting. I find the 911 call very suspicious. Ron is all talk and no action. If only moments ago he found the door ajar and his child gone then why isn't he scouring his home and the neighborhood? Instead he only yells and curses the same things over and over right next to the phone. He even threatens to find and kill the intruder before cops arrive but, yet he stays right near Misty and the phone. He acts as if the dispatcher is wasting his time with questions and hangs up, but he's still right there when she calls back. He doesn't shut up for one second and barely says anything useful. This was his poor attempt at acting like the frantic parent and making sure it got on tape.

My theory is that the last person to be seen with Haleigh was Ron and something happened before that evening, possibly sometime between getting off the bus and before Ron left for work. I don't think Misty was home at the time when it happened and she's only playing along for Ron's sake. I think Ron set Misty up as the babysitter/last person seen with Haleigh, he waited to call police after work only telling Misty that Haleigh is gone and he needed her help. The marriage was to keep Misty on his side. I don't think Misty knows exactly what happened. I think she feels innocent and really felt she didn't need an attorney even though she is an accessory to the crime. I think Ron's mom suspects her son is in trouble and she's covering for him. I don't think GGM came by at 7. Furthermore, I think that Misty's inconsistences are because of her attempt to recount previous days/nights that she was actually babysitting both kids. I think on this particular night Haleigh was already missing and Misty only watched Ron Jr.

Anyways, this is my own speculation. I didn't watch this case unfold from the very beginning but, after reading up on it in the last couple of days, this is what I came up with.

ok, i have several theories, just haven't figured out WHO yet, but here is my latest.

MC goes out on her little drug binge. (let's say the final day of that binge is on the day HC went missing, MC has had limited to no contact with RC that day) RC picked up HC from the bus stop and went home. HC was misbehaving and it sent RC over the edge (with all that was going on with MC, could have a very short fuse) he called upon his mother to help dispose of the body. (of course TN would protect her son, especially if there was a chance that b/c of this incident with HC he would loose custody of JR) TN and RC get rid of the body and think of an alibi to cover their butts) once the alibi is set up, they start the cleaning of the entire home, to make it look as though the house is always this clean. TN stays there to watch over JR while RC went to work. (i heard that he was late that day going to work, possibly not getting there till 10pm) While TN is at the home MC comes strolling in. (several calls made to RC by MC and TN went unanswered) She was calling RC to tell him she was at the home and had chosen to be with him. MC walked in to find TN cleaning something up. TN can't let her leave, no telling who she is going to run her mouth to, especially if she wants to get back at RC. (the games teenagers play in a relationship) MC tells TN, i will keep my mouth shut but RC must marry me. (shotgun wedding) TN leaves MC there with JR, who was sleeping this whole time or with GGM so he can't witness everything thing. MC goes to bed sets an alarm to go off right before 2:30am or 3am, she goes and props open the back door with the cinder block, makes a call to RC who doesn't pick, not thinking she would be a the house when he pulled up saw her there, kinda freaked (which set him off) told her to call 911.

again- this is only one of my many theories...not even sure i belive it myself but this point in time, IMO something is better than nothing..

I was on the rumor thread #44 and a thought popped into my head, what if none of them were home? Misty took them out to a drug party or ran out to get drugs, and the kids were in the van sleeping; she comes out and Haleigh is gone!! or it;s a party and the kids are in another room and Haleigh is taken or dies of OTC drugs; what ever happened there they don't want the cops there, so Misty is told under threat to take it back home. It would explain a lot, blanket in van, can't re-enact the crime, the staging, and it changes everything in this case.

I was on the rumor thread #44 and a thought popped into my head, what if none of them were home? Misty took them out to a drug party or ran out to get drugs, and the kids were in the van sleeping; she comes out and Haleigh is gone!! or it;s a party and the kids are in another room and Haleigh is taken or dies of OTC drugs; what ever happened there they don't want the cops there, so Misty is told under threat to take it back home. It would explain a lot, blanket in van, can't re-enact the crime, the staging, and it changes everything in this case.

Would explain what Haleigh's blanket was doing in the van in the first place!

feel free to throw rotten vegetation at my current thoughts on what happened (lol) but I think that Misty killed Haleigh accidentaly or on purpose and left the trailer that night to get rid of her and staged the door, etc. I am not sure yet if I think she had help... but at this point I am thinking she did in a drew peterson sort of way (ya know....how he calls his relative to help him carry a container that was warm to the touch).

I really pray every day for a break in this case. I wish Haleigh could be found... and I do hope that she is still alive and well. At this point I just don't see her being okay... the immature people that surrounded her little life were a disaster in the making... so sad...

:)

Something i thought of too, would be, has anyone ever walked in a trailer/MH? My grandmother use to live in a "double wide" and it is nothing like living in a home made with concrete. You can hear when someone is walking in the back of the MH when you are in the front. there is no way to "light step", if you will. I just don't understand, she doesn't hear someone "bump" the lock (ok, maybe it doesn't make much sound) then she doesn't hear anyone in the same room, within inches of MC. What child doesn't wake up when being moved, or atleast make some sort of movement? i just don't buy it. What intruder turns on lights to find their victims? IMO

I think that MC & RC should be drilled until they break. (innocent or not) i also think that RC mom should be drilled too, she seems to protective of RC and frankly that is annoying. (a little suspect) IMO

I agree. I live in a dw (similar layout to R&M's former home) and I am always yelling at ds to stop stomping. However, I have 3 kids and not a one of them ever woke or awakes (youngest is 7-could carry him through a tornado and wouldn't know). I hear someone walking through my room MOST of the time......but not necessarily every time.

I really hate to post this, but I going to anyway.
I went though so many theories, I went through every name, that was brought up and try to pick out red flags. I keep coming back to Misty.
Misty is the key. I think the drug dealers is a distraction from
what was going on that Monday at the Cummings.
I think there was fight with Misty and Ron(why wouldn't there be she was gone for three days, I be mad too if my other came home three days later)
Haleigh got in middle of the fight and got hurt(I know this was brought up before)
I don't think Misty was the cause, I think Ron was.
Would Ron cover for Misty (No Way)
Would Misty cover for Ron (yes) she 17 and she thinks she in love for ever.
Ron gives Misty the script, the problem is, they don't know what kind questions LE is going to ask.
Misty inconsistenies(Ron not there to coach her)
Ron tells Misty if you can't answer, walk out.

My question is where would Ron put Haleigh, I hope someone is following him 24/7
this is just a theory. not meant to be taken has fact
I just don't see someone hiding Haleigh this long. (I could be wrong)
I still have the sex offenders in a theory too.
I did follow Mark and Jessica, I never myself got Red Flag on Mark.
if you would like to read about the case and how scary it was.
http://crime.about.com/b/2005/06/24/...a-lunsford.htm

In Loving Memory of Polly
"We must ensure that the world our childern inherit from us is safer and more secure that the world we inherited from our parents."
KLAAS KIDS FOUNDATION

I get the following sense of what happened to Haleigh.
I think Misty lost it over kids being kids--- some sort of misbehaving going on, and either hit Haleigh in the head or threw Haleigh against something, killing her. It was an accidental death in the legal sense- but a purposeful coverup involving Ron. I think there could also be a history of physical trauma to the children by Ron too. Slapping, hitting, unloving mannerisms, that sort of thing. I think both were using drugs. Not that this exonerates the behavior, but stated as what I believe happened.
I believe little Haleigh's body was placed in black garbage bags, possibly tape also used, and was driven during the night by the couple to a body of water both Ron and Misty are familiar with and frequent or frequented. Location of dump site is just off a country road, very natural rural area. Body of water may be a large man-made resovoir or lake vs. natural body of water.
Cinder blocks or rocks- something very basic and at hand was used to weight the body and garbage bag or fairly flexible covering over the body down. Planning was disordered, rushed, both were panicked.

I don't have a strong feeling that her remains will be found- maybe, maybe not. I hope so.
I do believe one of the couple will confess or implicate the other, but they will lead investigators to many incorrect location of the remains... not the true site. Reason- drugs were involved. They may not can pinpoint the exact location, or may not want to give the definitive evidence up.

JMO at this time. I have read almost nothing about the case except that Ron married Misty after Haleigh went missing.

Maria

I get the following sense of what happened to Haleigh.
I think Misty lost it over kids being kids--- some sort of misbehaving going on, and either hit Haleigh in the head or threw Haleigh against something, killing her. It was an accidental death in the legal sense- but a purposeful coverup involving Ron. I think there could also be a history of physical trauma to the children by Ron too. Slapping, hitting, unloving mannerisms, that sort of thing. I think both were using drugs. Not that this exonerates the behavior, but stated as what I believe happened.
I believe little Haleigh's body was placed in black garbage bags, possibly tape also used, and was driven during the night by the couple to a body of water both Ron and Misty are familiar with and frequent or frequented. Location of dump site is just off a country road, very natural rural area. Body of water may be a large man-made resovoir or lake vs. natural body of water.
Cinder blocks or rocks- something very basic and at hand was used to weight the body and garbage bag or fairly flexible covering over the body down. Planning was disordered, rushed, both were panicked.

I don't have a strong feeling that her remains will be found- maybe, maybe not. I hope so.
I do believe one of the couple will confess or implicate the other, but they will lead investigators to many incorrect location of the remains... not the true site. Reason- drugs were involved. They may not can pinpoint the exact location, or may not want to give the definitive evidence up.

JMO at this time. I have read almost nothing about the case except that Ron married Misty after Haleigh went missing.

Maria

I find your theory very possible. But one thing that is always difficult for me to get past is what about Ron Jr? Where was he and how did all this take place without his knowledge? I think he would be very aware that his sister was missing. Only thing I can think of is that Ron's mom was brought into the picture to remove Junior from the scene but then again, if he witnessed his sister being harmed, I think he would remember that.
jmo

If there was an abduction, I doubt Haleigh was sleeping with MC or even in the room when it happened.

A total stranger stooping down and grabbing a child that is going to scream and put up a struggle is not likely to go unnoticed by another in the room...heavy sleeper or not.

Oh, there are so many variables.....good idea!

Snipped...

Place yourself as the stranger. Would you risk this? Lock bumping? Taking a child sleeping next to someone?

My theory is that HaLeigh is alive and was taken by family/family friends.

I find your theory very possible. But one thing that is always difficult for me to get past is what about Ron Jr? Where was he and how did all this take place without his knowledge? I think he would be very aware that his sister was missing. Only thing I can think of is that Ron's mom was brought into the picture to remove Junior from the scene but then again, if he witnessed his sister being harmed, I think he would remember that.
jmo

Was a drug screen run on Ron Jr? If not, he could have had a period of " unknowing- ness" from being given a large dose of drugs, either in food or drink, which put him out.
I don't think the dump site is that far away. As far as Ron Jr witnessing the actual death, I don't think he recognized it as being an incident causing Haleigh's death at all. Or may not remember things clearly if he was given sleeping pills or tranks that night/ early AM before daybreak.

JMO,
Maria

I see an easy target for anyone keeping an eye on things. Teenage mother figure, dad gone all night...party trailer ...little kids running around.

here's the part i don't get.

why come in the night? why not just snatch her out of the yard? the time is not too long before Ron gets home. ...the cinderblock, does the cinderblock really make it easier to get out?

I see an easy target for anyone keeping an eye on things. Teenage mother figure, dad gone all night...party trailer ...little kids running around.

here's the part i don't get.

why come in the night? why not just snatch her out of the yard? the time is not too long before Ron gets home. ...the cinderblock, does the cinderblock really make it easier to get out?

bbm :)
i have been trying to figure out the whole mess about that cinderblock. RC & MC (IIRC) stated they have never seen that conderblock before. one would think if the block is there, holding the door open, you would have to step over it, to get through the door. IDK, this whole case is driving me nuts, and SOMEONE NEEDS TO MAN UP AND TAKE RESPONSIBLITY FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS. :behindbar

My theory is that HaLeigh is alive and was taken by family/family friends.

Could you expound on the family/ friend theory?
Are you saying that you think Haleigh is OK, that she is with good people?
Or that a bad person the family knew took her, but that she's still alive?

In your opinion, how have they kept Haleigh under wraps and themselves off the radar? This is a high profile case-- how would they manage it?

I'm hoping she is alive- and hope you formulated your theory based upon some family/ friend dynamic you know of.

Thanks,
Maria

Hi Jana, I think family/friends of the family took HaLeigh and that she is alive. I think this is a custody issue. I just pray she is home soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288