Theories: Who and Why?

uh yes,,,, I guess you could use that map, but I dont like it cuz I cant grasp and pull it where I want to. you have to click and wait on that one, and I lose track of where I was previously. I prefer mapquest unless you can make this one work better.

Hey, I think someone is trying to hack me. I keep getting pings and spyware or adware trying to invade my computer. Also trying to change my registry. Its not letting it in, but it's trying! Is anyone else having this problem?

Hey Frog,
I think the same thing has happened to me a couple times. I "think" it has to do with the "other forum" we post on. There is a very proficient techie over there that changes his ISP location, knows the stats on the website, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if he is pinging IP addresses of other posters. I switched to my mac to avoid some of the issues, ie virus related. Have a good day!

Hey Get Smart, don't be so hard on yourself about the gun. However was with you (you husband I think) if he was familiar with the gun he should have warned you it had a hair trigger. I have a .38 special and before my husband bought it for me, I enrolled in a week long gun class. (most vo-tech's have them occasionally. My gun does NOT have a safety and my husband advised me to keep one chamber empty, although, the trigger is extremely hard to pull unless the hammer is pulled back. I have always been terrified of guns and I have to admit after taking the gun class, those fears are gone. Also, some were talking about it being accidental.....well...I'm not buying that. It could have been possible to accidentally fire it once....but not 13 times!!!!!:eek:

Hello everyone...

Well, I guess this means I'm official now. It's nice to join all of you good people.

It could have been possible to accidentally fire it once....but not 13 times!!!!!:eek:

I know that is the only thing that throws a monkey wrench in that theory.

I finally did take the class & I now have my CWP. You are right I feel ok now..

:blushing: Thank you guys!!
I'm not sure I've been here long enough to be able to officially welcome someone (kinda like the crew on the airplane welcoming you to a place they're not even at yet), but WELCOME anyway :)

I still think the groin shot could have been done after Taylor had fallen from a shooter standing far enough away to take a straight aim towards the ground hitting her there.

that's what I'm thinking YD. Whether it was intentional or not is the ?

Hi Boots !

that's what I'm thinking YD. Whether it was intentional or not is the ?

I am thinking the only way we will ever know whether it was intentional is once we know who did this awful crime. The motive will tell us a lot. I just hope Taylor was not conscience when it happened.

I am thinking the only way we will ever know whether it was intentional is once we know who did this awful crime. The motive will tell us a lot. I just hope Taylor was not conscience when it happened.

I'm at a loss for motive. To gun down two little girls in broad daylight it has to be something BIG. But then again.......people are nuts these days.
Oh please Taylor had to be "out" after the first shot. Skyla too. That's what I hope and believe. I couldn't bear to think that they were conscious.

I like your little wine glasses clinking. So does that mean you are providing the adult beverages at our Weleetka get together??? lol

Absolutely! But, only if my fake ID will work.................
lol.....

I like your little wine glasses clinking. So does that mean you are providing the adult beverages at our Weleetka get together??? lol

I can bring some bubbly if so desired... My parents gave me access to their wine cellar (they just don't know it yet). :D

I can bring some bubbly if so desired... My parents gave me access to their wine cellar (they just don't know it yet). :D

Access to a wine cellar, I am thinking maybe we need to come to you! We can use our laptops to canvass the Weleetka area................

Access to a wine cellar, I am thinking maybe we need to come to you! We can use our laptops to canvass the Weleetka area................

LOL! Actually I just called them, and while they didn't know they gave me access, I didn't know that they emptied it out (no WONDER they've been so happy lately). Doh! :doh:

I can bring whatever is necessary (oops I think I'm in the wrong thread) :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back