Theory: could this have been a defense plan?

Only thing is...there never was a search for chlorophyll at all. Nowhere in the hard-drive except the dictionary. lol

They have not worked since Caylee vanished. What are they living off of? Selling their soul to the devil that's what: The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, the Trademarked Name of Caylee Marie Anthony, so NOBODY can profit from the name unless they say so, sitting together happy as larks and getting up and discrediting one another? Not this family. They don't DO that. They keep it all in and they do what Cindy tells them to do. Obviously she told them to do this thing. It has been well orchestrated, in my humble opinion, since the day Jose came on the case. They had an entire law class of students, including number one in the country? working their butts off to help them come up with reasonable, believable, or even outrageous stick in the mind of jurors theories to throw out there, they had the Anthony family working the media day and night. Of course Cindy sent Dominik into the woods-that must be when it was finally confessed to them that Casey through Caylee in the woods and they were hoping to find her FIRST so they could vanish her in all likelihood. Remember, in that one depo, Dominik said Jose sent him in the woods, then that got shut down and sealed up tight as a drum? What was THAT about and where did it go?

I had an epiphany after they did the flip flop thing and turned the tables on the state that it was all one grand scheme to confuse the jurors, and I talked with dh about it, and it was crystal clear to me from that moment on what was going on, and I was sick about it, because you cannot stop another person from committing perjury, you cannot have any influence over a situation you are not a party to, so I had to sit helplessly by and watch their diabolical plot unfold before my eyes. I never imagined though, that the jury would come back with NOTHING! It worked better than I thought it would. :banghead:

Just jumping off your post...ITA! And to add, that those that are thinking, well, if it was an accident, why didn't KC just report it. That it was an accident was a defense lie in opening. There never, ever was an accident...KC outright, and with malicious intent did KILL her own daughter. She wanted to get back at Cindy after the fight and take away the only thing that would hurt CA to the core. KC ductaped Caylee and let her suffocate. Once CA realized (after the 3rd 911 call that KC did murder Caylee, she was in cover-up mode for the last 3 years. Please people, do not adapt the defense story to KC...it was just a huge, outlandish LIE!

Three people: Jesse, Zenaida, George

I saw where Zenaida said she's going to file suit.

I think Jesse is happy to have not been the one ultimately thrown to the wolves.

George was a part of the ruse. He's the reason she will be partying in two weeks at the club in Houston. Now he has to decide how he will proceed. I predict he won't stay.

Jmo

But see, here's the thing: Is this family truly enmeshed/codependent/enabling as Jose put forth in his OS, OR are they intentional con artists/liars/narcissistic/opportunists?

I believe they are all those things.

I don't believe there was ever a drowning. George wasn't involved in some c/u. ICA chloro'd poor Caylee and she died. That is all on ICA.

Did GA and RC really have an affair or was she paid help?

Good question. I am leaning toward the latter. I saw Natisha Lance speaking with Kalini today on the news (remember him with RC/KH in front of the house the day Caylee's remains were found, when he was hysterical for Casey being in trouble, and she (RC) was consoling him? He is all happy that Casey is getting out of jail. Where did they find this sordid group of people? I am still waiting (as I have for the past 3 years) to find out we've all been punked.

I think what gets me most confused about these people is the look on George's face during the verdict. To me it looked like he was thinking "oh, shoot. She's out. Now what?" Cindy looked thrilled. But other people thought at one point George was smiling, so maybe I missed it.

Obviously I just have no idea, lol. But what you all write about them makes a lot of sense. I still think Casey killed the baby all by herself, though.

BBM Just don't play poker with George or you just might lose your shirt.

Who is the mastermind? George former homicide detective? or Cindy the nurse? or Jose?
This case has my head spinning.
I think they are all crazy.
Casey Anthony and her defense team are the masterminds. She came up with a few little lies and they ran with it-like Caylee drowned, my brother molested me, now I have been thinking about it my dad molested me too...and from there? They had entire boulevards of crap to heap on!:sick:
Let's remember that before any of this ever happened? Casey hated her MOTHER and apparently her FATHER too...so it was an easy jump for her to throw them under the bus, and they are so used to and programmed to enable her? They did it just like some of us breathe-without a thought.

Also Casey seemed to have indicated to someone early on that her dad hit her, or physically abused her? Maybe George DID put her against the wall. I know I would have. I would have beat the snot out of her if she was mine.

There were major problems inside this family, but they were all kept quiet, secret, hushed, don't talk about it, and once they were thrown into the harsh light of public opinion? They banded together. lol They are all they have because they are so shut in that they didn't even have friends to speak of. Casey did not bring her friends to the house. Lee just walked around with his nose in the air? George did what Cindy said. Cindy ruled the roost, and by God, she would be da%$ed if she was losing her granddaughter AND her daughter so she did whatever the defense suggested, and I am sure she did some things on her own.

He^^ they may have even sent George to Rivers house to set up this entire thing. Who knows with these people? I seriously doubt George would have revealed that info to her if not part of the "plan"...

One video that always bugged me is when Cindy mentions a drowning and Casey says "Surprise, surprise". IMO, she was saying it sarcastically and it seemed like "oh crap, I have been caught".

Just jumping off your post...ITA! And to add, that those that are thinking, well, if it was an accident, why didn't KC just report it. That it was an accident was a defense lie in opening. There never, ever was an accident...KC outright, and with malicious intent did KILL her own daughter. She wanted to get back at Cindy after the fight and take away the only thing that would hurt CA to the core. KC ductaped Caylee and let her suffocate. Once CA realized (after the 3rd 911 call that KC did murder Caylee, she was in cover-up mode for the last 3 years. Please people, do not adapt the defense story to KC...it was just a huge, outlandish LIE!

Agreed. The murder was solely on ICA. There was no drowning. ICA killed baby Caylee.

One video that always bugged me is when Cindy mentions a drowning and Casey says "Surprise, surprise". IMO, she was saying it sarcastically and it seemed like "oh crap, I have been caught".

CA might have thought maybe a drowning did occur but ICA knows there was never a drowning. It might however have given her the idea but I do think that it actually came from another inmate whose son did accidentally drown.

Did GA and RC really have an affair or was she paid help?

They did have an affair, IMO. She was on the stand trying to get some semblance of pride back. She was played big time. I think the George part of the hurt was replaced by being trashed in the media. That was her focus on the stand. I don't think she ever realized she could free Casey with her testimony. Sad. I remember the first interview, she said LE told her she was not the only woman he took money from. I hope this comes out as well. I know, I'm a spiteful chimp.

I remember that. I remember George going off on the media when they asked them about it on their way to see Casey. Buy, where did they get that idea? From George's recently released LE interview? From Cindy? Anyone remember?

Hello, everyone. I think all the Anthony's are in on it, too. But here is something that keeps bothering me. If the Anthony's were in on the defense, then they are d*mn good actors. Can they really be THAT good at acting? How? They are just a dysfunctional middle class family from Florida. Where did the acting skills come from?

At the end of the day there is a dead baby and the one to blame for that is ICA. She played the jury like a fiddle with her false claims of abuse against her dad AND her brother. It wasn't enough just to take down one of them. They also believed it was an accident which defies logic.

I don't believe there was ever a drowning. George wasn't involved in some c/u. ICA chloro'd poor Caylee and she died. That is all on ICA.
I believe she acted alone in the death of Caylee, and for a very very very short time after that.

One thing that has always bothered me was when she said Don't worry, I haven't said anything. What was she talking about there? What was she not supposed to talk about?

Maybe Lee did touch her inappropriately, and she was letting them know she did not tell? Lee is a cool cucumber...I don't trust him as far as I can throw him, and that ain't far. :banghead:

I saw where Zenaida said she's going to file suit.

I think Jesse is happy to have not been the one ultimately thrown to the wolves.

George was a part of the ruse. He's the reason she will be partying in two weeks at the club in Houston. Now he has to decide how he will proceed. I predict he won't stay.

Jmo
Zenaida's suit is already filed and has a date set which is a civil case.
My original question was in regards to double jeopardy and why charges can't be pressed against Casey for those crimes she commited against these people.
Can you enlighten on that subject, I don't understand what is covered in the double jeopardy thing.

Hello, everyone. I think all the Anthony's are in on it, too. But here is something that keeps bothering me. If the Anthony's were in on the defense, then they are d*mn good actors. Can they really be THAT good at acting? How? They are just a dysfunctional middle class family from Florida. Where did the acting skills come from?
They honed their skills on one another over the course of a lifetime.

Why can't the talking heads see this and get on this track instead of what they are on?

IDK. B/C there's lots of $$$$ to be made for the media? Ratings for the news shows that are covering this 24/7? An insatiable public?

Casey Anthony and her defense team are the masterminds. She came up with a few little lies and they ran with it-like Caylee drowned, my brother molested me, now I have been thinking about it my dad molested me too...and from there? They had entire boulevards of crap to heap on!:sick:
Let's remember that before any of this ever happened? Casey hated her MOTHER and apparently her FATHER too...so it was an easy jump for her to throw them under the bus, and they are so used to and programmed to enable her? They did it just like some of us breathe-without a thought.

Also Casey seemed to have indicated to someone early on that her dad hit her, or physically abused her? Maybe George DID put her against the wall. I know I would have. I would have beat the snot out of her if she was mine.

There were major problems inside this family, but they were all kept quiet, secret, hushed, don't talk about it, and once they were thrown into the harsh light of public opinion? They banded together. lol They are all they have because they are so shut in that they didn't even have friends to speak of. Casey did not bring her friends to the house. Lee just walked around with his nose in the air? George did what Cindy said. Cindy ruled the roost, and by God, she would be da%$ed if she was losing her granddaughter AND her daughter so she did whatever the defense suggested, and I am sure she did some things on her own.

He^^ they may have even sent George to Rivers house to set up this entire thing. Who knows with these people? I seriously doubt George would have revealed that info to her if not part of the "plan"...

I agree with everything you said.

They probably all hated each other thru the years but stuck together like glue when Casey needed to be rescued. Love/hate relationships. It will be interesting to see which ones stay together and which ones begin to get healthy enough to separate.

Zenaida's suit is already filed and has a date set which is a civil case.
My original question was in regards to double jeopardy and why charges can't be pressed against Casey for those crimes she commited against these people.
Can you enlighten on that subject, I don't understand what is covered in the double jeopardy thing.
She cannot be charged with anything associated with this crime which was not listed on the indictment...if they did not charge her with it on there? They cannot come back and do it later, as it applies to the same crime. At least that is how I understand it. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back