Theory - Illegal Adoption was EJ's Plan A

Transcribed from video below:

Reporter: A lot of people suspect that the baby was illegally adopted. Is that kind of your hunch based on what you've learned in the past month or two.

Logan: We have a lot of different things that we're working on right now. I think we're kind of leaning away from that.

Reporter: Leaning away from that and maybe thinking what?

Logan: Right now I can't say that.

http://www.azfamily.com/video/featu...lk-about-the-search-for-his-son-90215187.html

Yes, I picked up on that right away too when I saw this video. Since the PI came out with the information he has released recently, I've been rethinking all of this, and I have to say right now I'm confused. I thought the pieces fit well here, and now I'm looking at all the information we know now, and trying again to theorize in a new light.

I still think some of the info suggested EJ meeting the couple beforehand and now it seems that isn't so. So I'm going to look at everything I wrote out before beginning this thread and add in the new stuff and see what I come up with.

Yes, I picked up on that right away too when I saw this video. Since the PI came out with the information he has released recently, I've been rethinking all of this, and I have to say right now I'm confused. I thought the pieces fit well here, and now I'm looking at all the information we know now, and trying again to theorize in a new light.

I still think some of the info suggested EJ meeting the couple beforehand and now it seems that isn't so. So I'm going to look at everything I wrote out before beginning this thread and add in the new stuff and see what I come up with.

And Mr.Gamble said there were no documents exchanged. I'm confused also!

I posted that in the wrong thread lol. I meant to put it in the Illegal/Underground Adoption thread. I'll put it over there too.

And Mr.Gamble said there were no documents exchanged. I'm confused also!

OT for this thread, but I have to say, illegal adoption or not, who the heck is HG? She was seen with him multiple times and I have to believe he's somehow key, even if he did not assist her with an illegal adoption.

Yup - there's no doubt we need to do that...what would be EJ's ultimate intent on putting Gabe into hiding? Would adoption still be her end game?

I want to add something here...my hubby and I are currently dealing with his ex on some custody/visitation issues. It has been a nightmare. My 17 yr old stepdaughter has NOTHING to do with us as of Nov. My stepson is a diff story tho...we have a great relationship with him. What I am getting at is this..from all we have gone thru..there are just some women (and men I imagine) that would do anything to hurt the other parent. They would go to extremes that most of us find just horrifying. Granted our situation has not gone to this extreme but I can say that we have gone thru some pretty crazy things. Just when we think the situation can't get any crazier or bizarre it does. Maybe EJ like our situation was just willing to do whatever she had to to keep Gabe from Logan and rationalized it in her mind. What we see as crazy she see's as normal. Thats what I see with her...she knows to hurt Logan is to use the baby. I hope that he is just in hiding which I suspect. I don't think she thought it would become this big. I do however believe she had help. Just a thought.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back