There was a body found in the desert area where JP was the night of her disappearance

OMG, I need to go to bed. I didn't even see that you referenced a link. So sorry! Nightie Night!

Oh my word.....I am now watching the re-run of NG... and it's very apparent they did not review the case or check the lastest facts at all before this program.

At one point Jane stated that it was early evening when JP left to go camping. I appreciate NG for getting the word out on cases like this but my chin hit the floor a few times just now and "BS" was countered a few times also at the TV screen.

Transcript tomorrow.

I know. That happens a lot on her show. They went sledding in the early evening, but didn't leave to go camping until quite late...

I don't know about you, but I just love heading out for an icy camping trip in the middle of a snowstorm at 12 midnight with two pre-schoolers and no other adult when I have work the next morning. Don't you?

OMG, I need to go to bed. I didn't even see that you referenced a link. So sorry! Nightie Night!

No problem. When I first saw your avatar tonight I thought it was a curled up snake until I zoomed it. LOL.

She may not have wore his clothes, but what a perfect way to throw off an investigation by dressing a woman in mans clothes especially if you desecrated her body so you could not find a head for identification purposes.... I know that thought sure is a long shot and I prob. should not give Josh that much credit, I just want Susan to be found.

I also wonder if this body has been moved previously from spring runoff from its original location. I sure would like to figure out and or follow where this runoff comes from.Didnt they say this is just north of where the searchers had been looking for her?

When I heard that men's clothes were found near the skeleton, I immediately thought of two things: 1) that I wear men's 501 jeans all the time cuz they fit so well, plus men's T-shirts cuz they don't cling, and 2) that the men's clothes could well have belonged to the murderer who sought to dispose of them due to blood, vomit, etc.

Just my little thought.

Aqua

I know. That happens a lot on her show. They went sledding in the early evening, but didn't leave to go camping until quite late...

I don't know about you, but I just love heading out for an icy camping trip in the middle of a snowstorm at 12 midnight with two pre-schoolers and no other adult when I have work the next morning. Don't you?

Not to mention one or both were still in diapers....

Transcript from NG's show last night. Note it was mentioned in the rolling video clip, but she never talked about this fact in the show. For those that know much of details of her case, this show was so off the mark last night. IMO

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: A skeleton that was wearing pants.

http://www-cgi.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1105/16/ng.01.html

I couldn't believe how wrong NG was last night on her show. I was telling my husband that the body they found was male - and Nancy was so out-of-date with her information. He kept saying, "But if they know it's a male, why is she still reporting that it could be this woman's body? That doesn't make any sense." All I could say was, I know, hon, I know. Ridiculous. I hope she's embarrassed, that's all I can say.

"But if they know it's a male, why is she still reporting that it could be this woman's body?

One word came to mind when I read this: RATINGS!

Well nothing to report on my end. Not even a whisper. Very unusual!

I am glad the ME wrapped up the scene yesterday. It's raining/snowing today and supposed to be like this most of the week.

I couldn't believe how wrong NG was last night on her show. I was telling my husband that the body they found was male - and Nancy was so out-of-date with her information. He kept saying, "But if they know it's a male, why is she still reporting that it could be this woman's body? That doesn't make any sense." All I could say was, I know, hon, I know. Ridiculous. I hope she's embarrassed, that's all I can say.

Has it been confirmed it was male? They are leaning away from Susan but I haven' read where they came out and said it was male. I'll run check around and see if there are any updates.

By the way I am going to be on Levi's show tonight. I'll be talking to someone close to Susan and her family before the show so hopefully they'll have something new for us.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage

No problem. When I first saw your avatar tonight I thought it was a curled up snake until I zoomed it. LOL.

LOL! No, I hate snakes. It is my little Holden (named after the main character in Catcher in the Rye) and my SO is a guitar player. The cute little kitty loves sleeping in this guitar case.

Not sure if I'm happy about this news or more saddened than before. Such mixed emotions, can't imagine how Susan's family and friends are feeling right now......

Susan, we aren't giving up on you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back