These 50 people disappeared in Colorado this year

Is it mostly hikers? What's the connection?

Oregon needs a list, too! :(

Sadly, most of these seem to be teens. A couple on here that I have looked into in my area seem to have gone missing more than once, so it could be they are more likely to run for a bit and then return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The last update I see is December 2016 and she went missing May 2017 (this is Janeaia Rivera)

I searched for a WS thread for her, not seeing it, starting one now. Will update with thread link. Thank you.

What do I need too look for.... I have been searching websluths for the names on the list but none of them have a thread

I typed up a spreadsheet with just the info from the article - name, age, city. And numbered them just based on the order they were listed. How do I share a doc so we can use the same list?

Sadly, most of these seem to be teens. A couple on here that I have looked into in my area seem to have gone missing more than once, so it could be they are more likely to run for a bit and then return.

Yes I noticed this as well. Zeik Cunningham is missing with another person (not on this linked list), Chelsie Church.

Not a lot of info on any of these but lots of "believed to still be in the area" notes which makes me think they are believed to be runaways. There are a few who bug me just looking (Willaim Hurtado). He has people pleading for the public's help to locate him. A lot of the others do not.

I typed up a spreadsheet with just the info from the article - name, age, city. And numbered them just based on the order they were listed. How do I share a doc so we can use the same list?

Hmm I know WS peeps have created shared spreadsheets before. I don't know but there has to be a youtube video on it!

The last update I see is December 2016 and she went missing May 2017 (this is Janeaia Rivera)

aaannnnddd there are a few FB profiles, same girl. One where her grandmother is asking her to come home but that was in February.

I searched for a WS thread for her, not seeing it, starting one now. Will update with thread link. Thank you.

CO - Janeaia Rivera, 15, Denver, 31 May, 2017.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?341857-CO-Janeaia-Rivera-15-Denver-31-May-2017

(One down, 49 to go?)

You guys are awesome, thanks so much! Seems like a great team here. I've got to run out for a bit but will check in later asap and help with questions if someone else doesn't chime in by then!!

Awesome thread, awesome sleuthers!

:loveyou:

#7 on the list, Shyla Wymer: She is active on FB, her family comments on her posts asking her to come home and get help.

In the last 10 on the list, only one currently has a thread. It happens to be the oldest on the list at 35 years (Matthew Barker) but a poster in his thread on here said he was found (safe) as of 5/23/17. I see no confirmation of this online anywhere else, and his missing posters are still up, and he was still included on this list. ? Regardless, here's his thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...35-Parker-2-May-2017&highlight=Matthew+barker

The females missing out of Ft. Collins on the list are: #2 - Alexia Cangialosi, age 12 and #46 - Rhiannon Fields, age 17.

Shyla's fb pages just make me so sad.

(HI MAGZ!!! )

I was just searching for a WS theread for Ragat Adan and I did find one for that name but the one I found was 14 years old and the one on the list was 16 years old.... The one I found went missing in January of 2016 and the one on the list went missing in 2017... But they have the same name and both went missing in Denver CO... I do not know for sure if they have any connection
I am thinking that maybe he went missing last year and was found and went missing... So this could just be his old WS

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?300450-CO-Ragat-Adan-14-Denver-13-Jan-2016

I was just searching for a WS theread for Ragat Adan and I did find one for that name but the one I found was 14 years old and the one on the list was 16 years old.... The one I found went missing in January of 2016 and the one on the list went missing in 2017... But they have the same name and both went missing in Denver CO... I do not know for sure if they have any connection
I am thinking that maybe he went missing last year and was found and went missing... So this could just be his old WS

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?300450-CO-Ragat-Adan-14-Denver-13-Jan-2016

That has to be the same kid. It seems like a lot of these kids are runners and have gone missing more than once! I've also come across a few that seem to be back, based on SM, but maybe they are just posting and still not home.

I will post everything I find on here but I need someone else to transfer it over too the spreadsheet

Great job guys!

Sent from my P01M using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288