They got him stacy!!

Find_Stacy_Peterson.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=sta...=yw9JUP-hNoiEiwKS3YCQAw&sqi=2&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ

Your turn next!!!

Question:
Can he be charged with Stacey's murder while awaiting sentencing for Kathleen's murder?
or
Does the PT wait???

Maybe now the LE will open up her disappearance even more.
I am very surprised that he was clever enough to not leave some clues.
His 3 day trip........the blue drum........bikini, on a beach.......where she wants to be
Let's hope he is interviewed and gives more clues.
Now the children.........it is to late ??? for Kathleen's because they have been brainwashed by DP and his older sons.
BUT Stacy's children?? can her family get them off Steve Peterson?
Does DP lose parental rights being in prison for murder?

Stacy, you spoke from your grave today and ensured that this monster never, ever sees daylight or eats a steak again!

7:50 p.m. Final holdout swayed by hearsay testimony

The final holdout juror said he finally decided Drew Peterson was guilty after talking with other jurors this morning.

“After talking with them, in my mind I reached (that he was guilty beyond) reasonable doubt,” Supalo said. “It was only the hearsay that convicted him. If the hearsay law hadn’t been passed, he wouldn’t have been found guilty.”

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...f-jury-deliberations-20120906,0,3642366.story

What is nuts about all of this is that SP and KS did not like each other for obvious reasons and had gotten into a few spats. Yet it is SP who helps KS get her justice. How weird is the world we live in?

since jurors found Peterson guilty Thursday of first-degree murder in the 2004 death of his third wife, Kathleen Savio, his fourth wife, Stacy Peterson, could now take center stage.
"We are going to aggressively review that case with an eye towards potentially charging it," Will County State's Attorney James Glasgow told reporters outside the Joliet courthouse shortly after jurors convicted Drew Peterson of killing Savio.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...al-missing-4th-wife-3846533.php#ixzz25n29Nw9K

great news!

When Stacy was listed as a witness for the prosecution, I was SO praying that she would show up. That maybe she did run away and that she would come back and tell us what she knew about what happened to Kathleen. I would totally understand her wanting to get away from that man--but the fact that she left her kids behind always made me think she was truly gone. :( I hope that the appeals process does not let this man out. I'm still dubious about the State's case as it was presented, but a jury said he's guilty. That's good enough for me. Now let's hope they get some justice for Stacy as well.

Wasn't sure where to put this....from WGN this morning.

Reporter:
"glasgow says next his office will focus on charging peterson w/ the disappearance of his 4th wife stacy with what he calls unique evidence and electronic information which the jury will not have to guess on"

Sorry Mods if it's in the wrong spot or needs to be in another---I wasn't sure of the right thread :)

The minute Stacy was reported missing and her picture was shown on TV, my heart started breaking for she and the kids. It is still breaking. She is out there all alone and without dignity. She deserves a proper burial.

Thank God Stacy had the presence of mind to talk with a minister and a lawyer. Thank God the law was passed that allowed her voice to be heard through them.Thank God we had 12 jurors that did use thrie common sense. Thank God for the guilty verdict!

I find it hard to believe that DP is the only one who knows where Stacy is. DP cannot keep his mouth shut, IMO, and has probably even jokingly let some clues out. I think Stephen Peterson knows even more than he realizes he does, and Morphy certainly knows what he did to assist DP. I think DP intimidated Morphy and then Morphy realized just how he had helped DP.

DP will never admit even a scintilla of guilt where Stacy is concerned. I am going to pray for a miracle that Stacy's body will be found. I have not once ever thought she left without her children. Didn't happen, IMO. She was murdered and her remains are out there somewere unless DP had her cremated. I wouldn't put that past him.

Sweet, sweet Stacy, I thank you for the courage you had in letting it be known that DP is a murderer. I'm so sorry you were murdered in the process of revealing the truth about the monster you were married to.

MOO

I'm so glad to hear Glasgow say that Stacy's case is very much still an active case and he will most likely prosecute it.

I had hope the 1st year she was missing that Stacy's body would be found, but after that I have felt it less likely with every passing year. But saying that, I still believe that there can be a conviction without a body.... or corpus delicti?

I am very happy about the verdict. Still, Drew's Law was passed for this trial to allow hearsay. I just hope it doesn't backfire on appeal.

They should go after Drew for Stacy. After all there have been convictions with no body. Now that they have this new hearsay law, they should go for it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back