They have a verdict!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Purple Iris, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thistle

thistle Active Member

Here's the message-live in FL, murder your child, la bella vita-it MAY have been an accident...hope her family or hangers-on rub it in, 'gee, Casey, they hate you..they really, REALLY hate you..'

2. Controversialist

Controversialist New Member

Very well stated. If these legal conditions prevail, I fear for ICA's next child, and for any future children under the care of a mother like ICA.

My simple mind imagines that ICA's obstruction of justice in the death of her defenseless, preschool child would be a felony.

The SA's seem to have had a virtually impossible job, trying to convince this jury. JA's reported retirement does not surprise me.

3. mitzi

mitzi Watch us lie to cover for 'Princess'

This hurts my heart even further. That this great man is either stepping down by his choice or some other person's is terrible...Jeff, you are the most awesome prosecutor I have ever watched. It's hard to win a case against scammers and liars like the Anthonys who I think even GA had his 'role' in this, and dishonest and scheming defense attorneys.

I hope that after Mr. Ashton retires he can give interviews and maybe even write a book. He will no longer have his hands tied by being employed by the state.

Bless you, Jeff Ashton! Caylee is so proud of you!

4. Duncan McCloud 11

Duncan McCloud 11 New Member

I'm just astonished by this verdict. I wonder if Casey will vow to search for the real killer of Caylee like OJ has been looking for Nicole's murderer all these years. Wouldn't surprise me if she pointed the finger at George.

5. larryphx

larryphx New Member

I'm sickened by the verdict. I haven't eaten today. It's going to get worse when they announce her million dollar book and movie deals... Sick sick sick.. I'm walking in circles. It's insane..... CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHO THREW THE BABY IN THE SWAMP THEN I'm sick...................
    I just can't process this.

6. larryphx

larryphx New Member

I pray she get's hooked on drugs and kills herself.

7. belimom

belimom Our lives begin to end the day we become silent ab

While I'm not sure of CA and GA's involvement in Caylee's death (I think it was all Casey), I am beginning to think that Cindy's testimony about chloroform and the whole abuse story was Baez's plan. Cast reasonable doubt. And that the A's were in on every bit of it. JMHO, of course.

8. jamesdoe

jamesdoe New Member

After following this case here on WS the verdict came in and I could not get on to hear it. Had to rush to TV. Stunned is an understatement!

9. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

Well - according to the Natl Enquirer - she's pregnant.... :crazy:

10. spygirl

spygirl Have you seen my wig around?

:denied:

11. Lady Justice

Lady Justice New Member

Long time lurker here and this is my first post. When I was watching the verdict and she was acquitted I was sick to my stomach. Everybody I spoke with (family & friends) who watched the whole trial from start to finish, all agreed they would have at least given her manslaughter (count 3).

The majority of people discussing this case are disgusted and feel like something hinky was going on. What I don't understand is how this jury did not find her guilty at all? How could most of America and the world be wrong and these 12 jurors opinions be completely different?

I am not trying to be disrespectful to the jurors, but my hunch is that they wanted to go home and were bored with the trial. I heard that one juror had a trip to Europe planned for 7/7. No wonder they made a quick decision. Not to mention they didn't even bother to take notes or bother asking questions.

If I were serving on this jury, they would hate me because I would have not given in. What is even more disgusting is some jurors are going to get lots of money discussing the trial publicly. What has this world come too?

This poor, beautiful baby died in vain and will never get the justice she so deserves. Sickening!! :sick:

12. Giga

Giga New Member

I just registered and was reading when the verdict announcement was made. I logged in, clicked on this thread, and the board was either overloaded or had crashed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.