'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says #2

Why would he toss them back in the woods - is that not the same as littering? Why not just throw them away?

I know!!! That's what I wondered too. Very odd--I should search Websleuths--is there a thread about Cain? Was he new, corrupt, or just incompetent? What was his background? Very weird that he would litter potential evidence and ignore Kronk...

I think I found her "clothes" (Caylee's)
It was asked about several times during the trial. I'm not sure what Lee's involvement is but
but here is what I heard
My comments in red...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?
TL being questioned by FG.

Lee Anthony, came between nine and 12
FG: his demeanor?
Concerned, very concerned
FG: did you give anything to Lee?
yes
FG: did you ask him what was going on?
yes
before the deputy came, i got a phone call from Lee
FG: what did you give to Lee?
bag of clothes of Casey's and a laptop as in 1 bag
FG: were these items he specifically asked for?
yes
FG: duffel bag?
duffel bag, when the deputy came he grabbed the bag and brought it to my kitchen table.
FG: did the deputy pack the bag?1 bag
no
FG: did you allow Lee to leave with that bag and laptop? singular 1 bag
yes sir
FG: what was your reaction after lee left
wow, in light of everything that had happened in a couple of hours...
FG: any other visitors?
no
LA questioned by FG
Did you receive any items from Mr. L?
LA: Yes - Casey's belongings. I got a laptop, a duffel bag full of clothes, I believe a backpack as well, and just like another bag like knicknacks.
FG: ANything specific about the laptop?
LA: Yes, it was on. But it was like - a blue screen.
FG: Are you computer savvy?
LA: Yes
FG: What did that indicate to you?
LA: A virus. Something was wrong? I did attempt to reboot it. It went to that same blue screen.
FG: Did you turn computer off or just take it with you?
LA: I just turned it off and took it with me.
: Did you come into possession of those receipts?
LA: Uh - I never had possession of these receipts?
FG: Where did they come from?
DS: Object - he already said he didn't have possession
HHJP: Overrule at this point
LA: They were in one of Casey's belongings I recovered from TL's apt.
FG: You brought them to your parents house?
FG: Did you look at them that night?
LA: I didn't know their existence that night?
FG: WHen did you become aware
LA: Within a few days?
FG: How did you become aware?
LA: During a family isitdown with LE they were offered the receipts and anything in her bags
FG: You testified you took a laptop from TL"s apt, and how many bags?
LA: I put the laptop into a bag - so that would have been 3.TL only mentions a duffel bag no backpack
FG: You referenced a backpack?
FG: Did you empty?
LA: I did not
FG: Were you present when they were emptied?
FG: What bags were they in?
LA: They would have had to have been in the backpack.
FG: Was that the only time you were over Mr. L's house on the 15th?
LA questioed by DS
DS: When you went to TL's house - those bags were already packed
LA: Yes - except for laptop.
DS: It's your belief those bags were packed by TL?I think she is still referencing the two bags NOT the duffel bag
Objection
DS: That opinio that your sister did not pack that bag, can you tell me is it an assumption?
Objection.
Sustained
DS: The bags you picked up - they had no odor?didn't come from Casey's car or TL's after a month would have been smokey smelling
LA: No

CA questioned by LDB
She had just shown CA a several pictures HHJBP ruled too prejudicial to be shown to anyone other than CA. She is asking her about the clothing in these pictures

The shorts that we looked at (video and photos) they were kept in your house, yes?
Yes.
When was the last time you saw them?
Sometime in 2008, toward the end of 2008.
When was the last time you saw them before June 2008?
---
Were those shorts kept at your house?
I hadn't seen Caylee wear those shorts for some time.
Were they kept at your house?

There were several pieces of clothing at that weren't at my house everyday.
Is that because they were kept in some bag, some backpack for everyday?This backpack didn't come from TL's, yet LA brought it in that night saying it did, why are there pictures of Caylee taken in CA's home in clothing CA has never seen and what's up with the panty no panty diaper thing?
Objection.
Overruled.
Some items were transported in a diaper bag or backpack, correct?
Correct.
So do you have any recollection the last time you saw the short in the photo I handed you or in the video?
Repeat the question please.
When was the last time you saw those shorts?
There were quite a few things that I didn't dress Caylee in.
Those were shorts I dressed Caylee in quite a bit and that wasn't one of my favorite outfits, she had much clothing, unless Casey had her in them. I don't recall Caylee in those shorts after 2007.
The photo though was taken at your house, correct?the photo was taken in 2008
Yes.
it looks like either a pull up or diaper, not panties. There is something coming out of the back of the shorts.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?

Looks to me like they HAD found Caylee's clothes!
Lee came in with them and the backpack seemed to magically appear between TL's apartment and the Anthony home. This bag was also called Casey's work bag.
Along with the laptop's blue screen, pictures too prejudicial of Caylee wearing clothing CA had never seen Caylee dressed in and some receipts in the bag (no idea what for) -very odd
So are these THE CLOTHES Casey was referring to?

moo

According to KC's handwritten sworn statement to LE, on the day of disappearance Caylee was wearing a pink shirt with jean shorts, white sneakers, and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

(Page 29 of the #1 docdump (PDF) released 8/25/08)

Thanks,
Soulscape
This is what Caylee was wearing when Caylee was found , the pink shirt and the shorts that were suppose to be to small?

According to KC's handwritten sworn statement to LE, on the day of disappearance Caylee was wearing a pink shirt with jean shorts, white sneakers, and her hair was pulled back in a ponytail.

(Page 29 of the #1 docdump (PDF) released 8/25/08)

Thanks,
Soulscape

This is what Caylee was wearing when Caylee was found , the pink shirt and the shorts that were suppose to be to small?

Okay, now I know GA and ICA collaborated on the story of what Caylee was wearing the last day GA saw her. I never believed he would have remembered what they were wearing as they left on a "typical" day. I saw my dad last weekend, and don't know what he had on.

Caylee was wearing the plaid shorts when she was found- they were supposed to be too small. I never heard another thing about the denim shorts or her sneakers.

Okay, now I know GA and ICA collaborated on the story of what Caylee was wearing the last day GA saw her. I never believed he would have remembered what they were wearing as they left on a "typical" day. I saw my dad last weekend, and don't know what he had on.

Caylee was wearing the plaid shorts when she was found- they were supposed to be too small. I never heard another thing about the denim shorts or her sneakers.

At his deposition GA made a slip.

don't know what to think here.

Attachments

• pink.png
    pink.png
    68.1 KB · Views: 36
I wonder if he started to say backpack, but said black. Then described the clothes first.

I wonder if he started to say backpack, but said black. Then described the clothes first.

lol I don't know but when he was talking about Caylee sleeping in Casey's bed the 15th of June -and Casey wasn't home that night...

they lost power and GA became a ghost! creepy...

Attachments

• ghost.png
    ghost.png
    36 KB · Views: 23

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads