Aug is Utah Cold Case month and the Utah Cold Case Coalition is featuring Rosie Tapia's case
Click on Rosie Tapia's Thread and help Websleuths find Rosie's killer

This guy’s hate for the Kardashians followed him to his death

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by Steely Dan, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

http://redalertpolitics.com/2014/09/29/guys-hate-kardashians-followed-death/

This guy’s hate for the Kardashians followed him to his death
    By Morgan Chalfant | September 29, 2014 |

...In addition to his ”larger-than-life persona and trademark stubbornness,” the obituary spotlighted the late Pennsylvania man’s dislikes.

“He despised canned cranberry sauce, wearing shorts, cigarette butts in his driveway, oatmeal, loud-mouth know-it-alls, Tabasco sauce, reality TV shows, and anything to do with the Kardashians,” read the piece....

They should put "He hated the Kardashians on his tombstone" Then see if it goes viral on headstones. :giggle:

2. Loading...

3. PrimeSuspect

PrimeSuspect Well-Known Member

:floorlaugh:

A couple of years ago I had no idea who the Kardashians were, now I do, more's the pity. My daughter gave me a run down on their family tree and when she mentioned Bruce Jenner, I said, that's the guy from 'Can't stop the Music!' She's replied, "what?!" lol

Btw, saved this pic yesterday and this Roger Bucklesby seems to have the same philosophy as 'Big Al'. :)

[​IMG]