This is why I hope a movie never gets made about this case

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by JennaB, Jul 5, 2011.

1. JennaB

JennaB New Member

I have seen numerous posts about potential movie deals. I know several people who work in the entertainment industry and I think there is a good chance that no movie will be made.

-The economy is still bad and the entertainment industry is hurting. One of my friends has said that movie studios, TV networks and others are always turning down scripts or other offers for movies about real people or real incidents. The main reason is because based on true story movies are always risks due to possibilities of lawsuits etc. Since most of the public opinion is that Casey is guiltiy I don't see studios, execs or networks wanting to risk money to make movie on the case.

I have a feeling because of some of the celebrity outrage over the verdict will influence networks, studios or execs from making movies on this case.

2. Loading...

3. OnlineInstructor

OnlineInstructor No excuses

What about the biological father's rights? Can't he put a stop to money-making? Where are you?

4. JennaB

JennaB New Member

I also think the many doc dumps which are available to the public could be a key in preventing movie deals from being made. Many of Casey's friends told police about her various lies and I believe the incident of her stealing from Jesse Grund was mentioned in police interviews. I also think the depositions of Leonard and Tracey would also give the public or studios, execs and others involved in the entertainment industry a good amount of proof to believe that Casey did kill Caylee.

5. eileenhawkeye

eileenhawkeye New Member

There were movies made about JonBenet, Laci, Natalee, OJ, and Amanda Knox. What's the difference between those cases and this case? I think there will definitely be a movie made.

6. SiberianSleuth

SiberianSleuth New Member

Or Karla Homolka...
    Hmmm, maybe KC can move to Quebec & be roomies with KH. Dye her hair just like KH, like a big ol' evil slumber party. Might be her safest bet, Canadians are a peaceful sort, unless a hockey player is her next victim.

7. jeepgirlva

jeepgirlva New Member

Does anybody know when HLN network shows these pics of Caylee are they paying the Anthony's or Casey for the rights to show them?

8. ScubaTwinn

ScubaTwinn New Member

Another poster said earlier in this case, it will be a mini-series, not a movie. :)

9. SiberianSleuth

Or The Twilight Zone.

10. rossva

rossva George Zimmerman: Innocent until proven guilty.

He is alledgedly deceased.

11. Carnie

Carnie New Member

Why does there need to be a movie? We already know the whole story.

12. SiberianSleuth

The jury knows the story, we know the facts.