This will never happen again in our lifetime!

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by DollyPardonMe, Jul 7, 2009.

1. DollyPardonMe

DollyPardonMe New Member

At five minutes and six seconds after four AM on the 8th of July of this year, the time and date will be: 04:05:06 07/08/09.

2. Loading...

3. mostlylurking

mostlylurking New Member

Hey -- If I live to be 145, this could happen again in my lifetime. :rolleyes:

Very cool -- I may wake the kids up in the morning just to have them see it change on the clock!

4. Bee Happy

Bee Happy New Member

Next year, won't it be 05:06:07 08/09/10?

Or am I missing the point? LOL

5. Boyz_Mum

Boyz_Mum New Member

My friend pointed out the same thing to me. She said we will also have 06:07:08 09/10/11 and so on. It didn't seem so special after she told me that. LOL!

6. mostlylurking

mostlylurking New Member

Oh, man.
    See now I won't try to live to be 145. ;)

7. Boyz_Mum

Boyz_Mum New Member

I don't think even if I live to be 170, I'll ever have a clock or calendar that is right on for me to catch these magic moments in time. The clocks in the kitchen all say a different thing, in the livingroom time zone, it's a minute later than the kitchen and the bedroom time zones all differ by 5 minutes. Ever since they stopped having the lady on the phone say "At the tone the time will be...", I haven't been able to set a clock correctly! ;)

8. KansasCutie

KansasCutie Rest In Peace

That was my first thought when i read the post!
    Still cool though!

9. DollyPardonMe

DollyPardonMe New Member

OK, y'all THANKS for bursting my bubble!! You know I'm Bipolar and I can't think 5 minutes into the future..:razz: Now I'm going to have to go look up to find out where Grant is buried and what Target store Elvis will be shopping at this weekend! Sheeeesh!!

10. STEADFAST

STEADFAST New Member

But there won't be any more of these consecutive time/dates between 09:10:11 12/13/14 and 01:02:03 04/05/06 (2106).

11. bogeygal

bogeygal Registered User

You're funny. I have four different appliances in my kitchen with digital clocks. For some reason, they are all a minute or two apart in time. I've tried to change them all at once-no luck! The rest of the house clocks can't be trusted either!

12. Boyz_Mum

Boyz_Mum New Member

One time I tried to syncronize (I don't know how to spell the word!) all the clocks in the house, so I decided to set them all for the same time a minute into the future. Yeah... all that plotting and I was still a minute ahead in the kitchen. Now I just guess what time I think it is and call it good. I should set the kids clocks a couple hours ahead- maybe they'd go to bed earlier? :angel:

13. Liz

Liz I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo

For one second this afternoon, we will have a numerical order of time and date! This will not happen again until next century! :cool:

14. PMLsmom

PMLsmom Active Member

Wow - How interesting Liz...I'll keep watch to see what happens (if anything) here on my end of the country (CA). We are going through bizzaro times for sure.

15. Salem

Salem Former Member

I'm gonna set my alarm and then just stand still for 1 whole second :)It is cool, Liz! Thanks for sharing!Salem