Those Compelling Reasons for Silence

yeah, the question is not where is Caylee but who did you give Caylee to. She has insisted it was Zenaida which we know is not the case. But I think, Casey has at least been consitent in saying she does not know where Caylee is. But apparently they all insist that they know who has her but they can't tell us because its too dangerous. yet they insist that everyone else go find her.:crazy:

I just couldn't believe that Cindy hasn't swayed a bit with the ole "Casey doesn't know" actually come to think of it she also said "we don't talk about the case we talk about how much we love her and how much we miss Caylee"

I guess we should give them that much they say something they stick with it.

I keep hearing in my head George saying "we know who they are and we're watching them".....STILL George ?

Do you if they did mtDNA testing or nuclear DNA testing on the hair?

Most likely, the DNA extracted was mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) because of the likely possibility of degradation of any nuclear DNA found in the trunk of that car. The temperature in the trunk was high enough to degrade the nuclear DNA after only a short time. Mitochondrial DNA would be more likely to be extracted after such a temperature extreme. If mtDNA was extracted and analyzed it could be said to be Caylee's or Casey's but:

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/lab/fsc/backissu/july2000/deedric1.htm

"When hairs originate from a body in a state of decomposition, a dark band may appear near the root of the hair. This characteristic has been labeled a postmortem root band."

This band is microscopically observed. It may or may not appear postmortem but never appears in samples taken from a live subject.

If this dark band was also observed in the hair strands found in the trunk it rules out Casey because she is very much alive.

yeah, the question is not where is Caylee but who did you give Caylee to. She has insisted it was Zenaida which we know is not the case. But I think, Casey has at least been consitent in saying she does not know where Caylee is. But apparently they all insist that they know who has her but they can't tell us because its too dangerous. yet they insist that everyone else go find her.:crazy:

:bananapowerslide:yes why?

if they think she is with dangerous people or the nanny and they know who it is. Why should anybody try to find her?
very good point!

Exactly....Someone helped her.

Someone she is afraid of.........

Nah, in my opinion, cold, princess Casey is the only one involved in whatever happened to her daughter. She is only protecting her own hiney. She knows if she says anything true, they find Caylee, she is going to jail for a long long time, and she is gambling now that she will be found innocent at trial.

In her last confrontation with a protester she said she DID ask her and she said she doesn't know where she is

Was that before or after she announced that she didn't even ask her?? lol

Really.... she should jot down her "mis-truths" & "half-truths" so she can keep her story straight.

Is it possible she cant say who has Caylee because one of the Ex-boyfriends/Cops took Caylee away from her? Maybe JG knew what a terrible mother she is and took Caylee and then set it up to look like Casey killed Caylee (putting someone elses DNA in trunk). Maybe JG took Caylee when Casey was drunk, stoned, drugged, etc. and Casey really doesnt know where Caylee is. Maybe someone (like a friend of CA) seen Caylee in the back seat of her car outside a bar at night and took the car and kid took TEACH CASEY A LESSON !! and then some kind of accident happend after the fact.....hmmm

Where is this person that was supposedly murdered? I'm sure the police would have looked at Casey's circle of friends to see if anyone was "missing". And even if this was true initially, with all the publicity, don't you think the person that had the child would have felt "safe" to contact the police or the FBI to come get Caylee? Which of her friends do you think has not been investigated fully by the police at this point?
If a random body was decomposing in the trunk, wouldn't there be random DNA rather than Caylee's? Is there any unknown DNA in Caylee's mom's trunk?

Is it possible she cant say who has Caylee because one of the Ex-boyfriends/Cops took Caylee away from her? Maybe JG knew what a terrible mother she is and took Caylee and then set it up to look like Casey killed Caylee (putting someone elses DNA in trunk). Maybe JG took Caylee when Casey was drunk, stoned, drugged, etc. and Casey really doesnt know where Caylee is. Maybe someone (like a friend of CA) seen Caylee in the back seat of her car outside a bar at night and took the car and kid took TEACH CASEY A LESSON !! and then some kind of accident happend after the fact.....hmmm

it is too far fetched. Are you saying they put the body in the trunk and returned it? I don't think even the Anthony's would buy that.

Like I said this is just one of many and a lot of data analysis has been published on this very thing. There are way to many unclear factors here with the dna evidence. We don't even know what type of dna testing was preformed on the hair sample.

Most likely mitochondrial and matching dna testing were performed. Mitochondrial will match it to Casey (her mom's dna) and matching to a known sample from Caylee if indeed they have one.

she could have died (accidently or murdered) while a friend was watching (or hiding) her. After she passed they could have put hair in trunk or the body before (or during, I guess) the car was towed. Casey then moved the body or had help. It that crazy thinking? Do I sound like George and Cindy? just looking at different possible scenarios..

In her last confrontation with a protester she said she DID ask her and she said she doesn't know where she is

She also said that Casey had told them more but refused to expound. Those protesters told her to go choke Casey until she could remember where she had put Caylee.
While I do not feel it is right for people to go harass the Anthonys, I equally feel it is not right for the Anthonys to feed the public line after line of BS. They also need to stop demanding that people look for Caylee until their daughter is forthcoming and truthful about what she did with her. People are looking out of the goodness of their hearts, not because Cindy said so.

Can anyone think of a "compelling" reason NOT to report your child missing?

Maybe if someone was holding a gun to my head for 31 days with their finger on the button that would blow up the world. But that don't fly here because somehow the gun was removed long enough to shop, party and have $ex, so that one won't work.

Anybody else have an idea?

Possible thoughts of Casey might be:

Mother will never forgive me for losing the kid. She just might actually go so far as to put me in jail for the stolen credit cards too if she finds out I lost the kid, and while I am in jail, my bf will find another gf.
Anyway, theres a lot of dangerous people in jail and it would be too much effort to try to get all of them to believe my lies. The only thing I really know how to do in life anyway is to lie, so that is what I will just do, and keep doing, and keep doing. Hey, its always worked before!

Maybe if I'm so high on chloroform I do not realize she is gone????:behindbar:behindbar

No compelling reason other than being unconscious or dead themselves.
Hope JB isn't reading here.
Do not want to see the A family now wearing tshirts with I WAS UNCONSCIOUS FOR 31 days!

she is dead and I killed her, I know my parents have bought my B.S. my entire life so I naturally think LE will also, sound familiar?

There is no compelling reason. None! It probably wouldn't matter if I was dead either, because I would come back and haunt people until they knew my child was missing! :mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back