Thought and theories on Jeremy

If BL was in the dumpster, she would of been found, fire or not.

If she was in a dumpster, that might not be true. It is very difficult to find anyone in a landfill, even when they know where they should be.

What was JI very FIRST story when he came home?

It's possible the aliens snatched her too I guess, but since I have nothing in the least to tell me JI was a baby rapist, I'll pass on that theory.

Have there been any confirmed cases of a baby being abducted by aliens?

Have there been confirmed cases of physical and sexual abuse?

I just was trying to figure out what JI could possibly have as a motive for hiding her body if he found her dead. I haven't seen any other theories.

It's possible the aliens snatched her too I guess, but since I have nothing in the least to tell me JI was a baby rapist, I'll pass on that theory.

According to the news that day, you could be right!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kROw6MC1uEE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kROw6MC1uEE[/ame]

82 sightings! :what:

If BL was in the dumpster, she would of been found, fire or not.

So if she was in a dumpster we know 100% sure which one he put her in and that every single dumpster was checked prior to being taken to the landfill?

IMO, JI looks like a completely different person here. It's obvious by the way he is protectively holding her and smiling, he loves her. Protective.

jeremylisa-1.jpg

Have there been any confirmed cases of a baby being abducted by aliens?
Have there been confirmed cases of physical and sexual abuse?

I just was trying to figure out what JI could possibly have as a motive for hiding her body if he found her dead. I haven't seen any other theories.

BBM: None that I'm aware of, but there are several people who claim to have been. :floorlaugh:

Have there been any confirmed cases of a baby being molested by the father and then he comes home from work and finds her dead and hides the body and then calls LE?

If she was in a dumpster, that might not be true. It is very difficult to find anyone in a landfill, even when they know where they should be.

I was responding to the notion that he would not have enough time when he got home to dispose the body. The response to that was it's only a 5 minute walk to a dumpster and that's when I responded in that case she would of been found in the dumpster.

SB confirming he knocked on the door also digs into that 15 minute time.

IMO, JI looks like a completely different person here. It's obvious by the way he is protectively holding her and smiling, he loves her. Protective.

jeremylisa-1.jpg

I've never seen that photo-WOW

So if she was in a dumpster we know 100% sure which one he put her in and that every single dumpster was checked prior to being taken to the landfill?

I believe they were all searched. The searching was pretty extensive according to the locals. The one with the fire was taken.

The landfill was also searched but I'm not 100% on that.

BBM: None that I'm aware of, but there are several people who claim to have been. :floorlaugh:

Have there been any confirmed cases of a baby being molested by the father and then he comes home from work and finds her dead and hides the body and then calls LE?

BBM, I didn't say that. I just don't know what could possibly motivate him to do anything to her.

This thread is to discuss theories & thoughts on Jeremy. Not to continually repeat that you believe everything JI says. He could very well not be involved, but that is not the point of this thread.

If she truly has nothing to do with it, she'll be paying for it in guilt and grief for the rest of her life if BL is never found. JI may have hated her for that, but time heals all wounds, even wounds this big.

He got over Lisa's disappearance already?

BBM, I didn't say that. I just don't know what could possibly motivate him to do anything to her.

This thread is to discuss theories & thoughts on Jeremy. Not to continually repeat that you believe everything JI says. He could very well not be involved, but that is not the point of this thread.

Please supply a link to where I said I believe everything JI says.

I said I find it unbelievable anyone would come home, find a dead child and just calmly dispose of it before waking their wife.

That is my opinion to that theory.

I believe they were all searched. The searching was pretty extensive according to the locals. The one with the fire was taken.

The landfill was also searched but I'm not 100% on that.

The landfill was searched more than once. I do not have the links at the tip of my fingers, but I know someone who does! (I want to be askfornina when I grow up.)

;)

BBM. Only posts that say JI is involved in Lisa's disappearance are allowed on this thread? No opposing view?

I didn't say that.:waitasec:

OK. You said JI may have hated her at one time but time heals all wounds so I took that to mean that he's gotten over that hatred, if any, mighty quick since it was just a little after Lisa disappeared that he said they were closer than ever.

I used to know a guy just like JI. (Well, I still know him, just don't see him much anymore. lol) His behavior seemed odd and made lots of people uncomfortable. He was a super nice person, just painfully shy. I kid you not - so shy that when we would go out to dinner and the server would ask for his order, he could not even talk...or make a decision. I've never been able to figure out which.

However, one thing I know for a fact is he was as honest as the day is long and would give you the shirt off of his back to anyone who needed it.

I have always felt that DB played Jeremy like a fiddle and used his quiet, non-confrontational nature to her advantage. I think Jeremy WANTS to believe DB because if he chose not to, it would be devastating to him and more than he is willing to face.

I recall Valhall's input here a couple of weeks ago. She wouldn't name her source but did say it was someone from the Irwin side of the family and that they doubt DB's story. I don't think the Irwin side of the family likes her even a little bit.

ETA: I'll say I am still on the fence about a lot in this case, however not about JI - I personally believe Jeremy had nothing to do with Lisa's disappearance.

I think she said in that story to-that someone close to the family says-this is how JI acts all the time

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back