Thread No. 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bellgardin,

Sure is a lot of information there, I am no where near being close to the end but I have noted there was significant argument about hair and fibre evidence, even argued over a dog hair...shades of things to come perhaps. Thanks again, will continue reading...

RC,

Yes, it is quite a bit of information! But, it is really interesting and I think when you read through it all it gives you quite a picture as to who Jeffrey MacDonald really is. He is really persistent, that's for sure. But, he still remains in prison, which is where I think he belongs.

There are new things uploaded on that website too, as Christina gets the items. It's a fascinating case read!

BG

..., he still remains in prison, which is where I think he belongs...
I agree. MacDonald murdered his wife and two children. No one else did it. It was not the crazed hippies. If it were, they would have murdered him--the biggest and strongest threat--first. Instead, he wants us to believe that it was a fluke that he was left alive while his family was stabbed and bludgeoned to death.

I agree. MacDonald murdered his wife and two children. Noone else did it. It was not the crazed hippies. If it were, they would have murdered him--the biggest and strongest threat--first. Instead, he wants us to believe that it was a fluke that he was left alive while his family was stabbed and bludgeoned to death.

:waitasec: I agree! It amazes me that he still manages to fool some people into thinking he is innocent and that 4 drug-crazed hippies came into his apartment and brutally murdered his wife and children but left no dna evidence behind to show they had been there!

Anyway, sorry for the OT! I hope the outcome in MY's case is the same-that the perpetrator will be convicted and remain behind bars-no matter who it is!

BG

Is it possible that the long wait for lab results was not just the backlog of the labs and the amount of samples sent by LE, but that they were waiting for mitocondrial DNA results to come back in?

could this be what outsidethebox's source meant about seeing more clearly about what happened that night (paraphrasing CTV's OTB)?

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/lab/fsc/backissu/july1999/dnalist.htm

if jason were so intent on framing meredith, why not plant a hair from her boyfriend in the room?

why did jason gas up at Handee Hugo in the rough part of town? was he looking for a hair belonging to a different ethnic group to later plant at the scene ?

the ol' Susan Smith ploy - a black man committed the crime.

But i bet the hair belonged to the dog, Mr. Garrison.

Is it possible that the long wait for lab results was not just the backlog of the labs and the amount of samples sent by LE, but that they were waiting for mitocondrial DNA results to come back in?

could this be what outsidethebox's source meant about seeing more clearly about what happened that night (paraphrasing CTV's OTB)?

http://www.fbi.gov/hq/lab/fsc/backissu/july1999/dnalist.htm

Why do you think Mito DNA would take this long ? I don't, there are many labs capable of performing this, I don't see why it would be assumed it would take longer.

Cryptic messages are often misleading and easily misunderstood - no clue what OTB meant but not sure it would necessarily be limited to mito dna. I think there is a better chance things may have been delayed by doing extra sampling and analysis of Michelle's clothes given recent reports...JMO.

Thanks Jeana!

I've been reading daily, but somehow I missed this (it's so hard to keep up somedays):

"He was an angry, distant, surly spouse who felt trapped in his marriage. he married michelle because she was pregnant. he treated michelle disrespectfully from the beginning ("We're getting married! Michelle is pregnant!" and how he only came down for a few minutes in gym shorts to his own wedding shower). it is heartbreaking." --taken from thread 19

I can't believe I missed this! She was pregnant? He announced that as the reason for the marriage? What a friggin jerk!!! And the shower...he was so disrespectful to her. God, she didn't deserve it. I can't wait for an arrest in this case.

That's one more thing that adds up to --husband is prime suspect and needs to be arrested. I simply don't understand why the arrest is taking so long. Heck, persons of interest can be detained for many reasons, if only for a short amount of time.

I am so sorry to hear of Tybee's passing. I didn't know her but saw her name
as being online as the moderator at the same time as i was posting. i send her family and firends my condolences. May Tybee rest in peace and be with the angels. It was very generous of Tybee to serve as moderator on a board that is hoping to find justice for michelle young, her unborn sons, Cassidy, the fishers and michelle's friends.

yes, Saint... sad day indeed... :( I sure am going to miss Tybee!

scandi - I believe you mentioned a RF back a few pages... and was curious to know WHO that might be Rhett... F... ?? :confused: Fisher?? Michelle's brother? the one with the Myspace page you all were talking about earlier?? Sorry, just getting caught up here!

And WHEN is this arrest coming.... geez.... :loser: :behindbar

yes, Saint... sad day indeed... :( I sure am going to miss Tybee!

scandi - I believe you mentioned a RF back a few pages... and was curious to know WHO that might be Rhett... F... ?? :confused: Fisher?? Michelle's brother? the one with the Myspace page you all were talking about earlier?? Sorry, just getting caught up here!

And WHEN is this arrest coming.... geez.... :loser: :behindbar

Rhett Fussell, a friend of Michelle & Jason.

Michelle hasn't got any brothers.

Sami

Hi Niner, Thanks Sami.

I think the important thing about Rhett is first, he was primarily Michelle's friend as we learned from inside posters at CTV. So he knew JY thru her and did speak to JY at the funeral for which we have a printed link. I will bring that back here in a minute or two.

From what we know about him he was quite a vivacious guy and I can see why Michelle probably liked him very much. Probably full of spunk and snap, always offering to help, offering to create a new look for her or please let him create a special hairstyle for Cassidy. I have had friends like this, and one so special that when he moved to Cali., I gave him a little crystal bowl filled with perfectly round and oval agates I had found on the beach. He was that special of a friend. Scandi

Here ya go: http://www.newsobserver.com/141/story/511581.html

We really learned a lot from Rhett, including that JY was a late bloomer kind of a guy, that JY had taken off out of town the evening before she died to get an early start for an early morning meeting the next day, that Michelle had a friend over that evening, Cassidy fell asleep watching Cinderalla, a Halloween gift, etc etc etc. LOL He actually has contributed greatly to our knowledge of the case, and moved quite soon after her murder I believe to my hometown, Portland Or. xoxoxox I would love to call him but have used my better judgement. ;}

One of the early news articles mentioned Rhett having just met with Michelle for lunch prior to her horrible murder. That's when I figured RF was more her friend than his. Sounds like he was a good friend to her too.

OMG, A POST!~ lololol

Hi Taximom ;) Not much a goin' on, is there?

I've stopped holding my breath when I see a "WRAL NEWS UPDATE" in my email folder, but I always look forward to something interesting here!

Lately though....seems like it's just more new cases that take the spotlight. :rolleyes:

Scout brought up an interesting item to think about: how long after Michelle was found murdered did LE find out about the GA friend and who told LE about her. Very interesting question.

I'll go out on a limb and say her name was one of the few things Jy did say to LE. Like Rhett Fussell, she could help lay the foundation of his alibi...am I really that cynical - yep. I still think there is a strong possibility that she and possibly her husband have been taken before a grand jury to obtain statements...

Scout brought up an interesting item to think about: how long after Michelle was found murdered did LE find out about the GA friend and who told LE about her. Very interesting question.

I'll go out on a limb and say her name was one of the few things Jy did say to LE. Like Rhett Fussell, she could help lay the foundation of his alibi...am I really that cynical - yep. I still think there is a strong possibility that she and possibly her husband have been taken before a grand jury to obtain statements...
good question/point-- are you suggesting she was with jy and is his alibi? I dont think you are, thinking outloud- because if that was the case he would have sung like a bird, even as bad as it would have made him look- where are you going with foundation?

good question/point-- are you suggesting she was with jy and is his alibi? I dont think you are, thinking outloud- because if that was the case he would have sung like a bird, even as bad as it would have made him look- where are you going with foundation?

If Jy left the home when the GA friend was there - she could confirm he actually left and at what time. Jy doesn't have to say anything else about when he left, she probably also knew he was going to "Virginia", if there was an argument or tension when he left. Surely Jy would want LE to know that pretty quickly...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam