Thread no. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
it would very disillusioning to discover that the good doctor is merely a tease or a mercenary...

Hi Everyone, I am in a state of shock to see virtually nothingt has happened in this case since last summer. Simply awful! A crumb here and there.

I ran across this precious photo of Michelle and Cassidy the other day and thought everyone would enjoy seeing it again. The video is just teensy, but it's really special to see them together. Oh, and can you imagine how much Cassidy has changed since she lost her mommy:

http://frictionpowered.blogspot.com/ I just heard Cassidy say at the end, I love you mommy. really touching.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox {A big bunch to All}

Hi Everyone, I am in a state of shock to see virtually nothingt has happened in this case since last summer. Simply awful! A crumb here and there.

I ran across this precious photo of Michelle and Cassidy the other day and thought everyone would enjoy seeing it again. The video is just teensy, but it's really special to see them together. Oh, and can you imagine how much Cassidy has changed since she lost her mommy:

http://frictionpowered.blogspot.com/ I just heard Cassidy say at the end, I love you mommy. really touching.

Hi scandi! Good to see you too. Yes I agree, it's disheartening and especially frustrating to see that progress in Michelle's case seems so slow. We are all wanting justice for Michelle and Rylan. I can't even imagine how her parents and her sister are able to carry on their lives. Just can't imagine.
I do have faith that the killer's days of freedom will soon come to an end!
His days are numbered as a free man. I think he probably knows that too.

The video of Cassidy and Michelle just breaks my heart. Such a love Michelle had for that precious little girl, and how content Cassidy obviously was in that love. It kills me knowing that was all put to an end by a horrendous act! And now Cassidy doesn't have her mommy.

SCANDDDIIIII!!!!!!

How are you my dear gal? I have missed you, but you know that hey :)

No, Michelle and Rylan still have not received justice and that makes my heart ache.

Those videos of Michelle and Cassidy are so precious. I was giggling so hard listening to Michelle's "huh", then after it was over, I remembered that this would never happen again for either of them, but I am still in hope and keep faith that someday Cassidy will sit down snuggled in between Linda and Meredith and share those together.

Sami

It is really sad that no arrest has been made yet. It has always been so obvious as to who the killer is. Hard to believe that Jason Young didn't leave some kind of evidence behind that night. His living there probably makes it harder though. I hate it when you know who committed the murder yet he is out there just living his life like nothing ever happened. I hope he doesn't get away with it.

just had to bump the thread- too long without any posts.......
or arrest :furious: :behindbar :furious:

I agree...too long....but I am only one of very many that know he will not get away with this. Keep the faith. Jason....they're coming!

All I can say is just wait.

This was from November. You stated LE, the Youngs and Fishers all know about another suspect.

We're still waiting.

Any updates? Is LE agreeing with your suggestions for suspects other than Jason, or have they already dismissed them?

TIA.

Hi Everyone. I had heard of this murder but had not examined it very closely until recently. THere is a TON of information on WS regarding this case - 22 Threads, wow. I did a lot of skimming and just wanted to make a couple observations:
Regarding Cassidy saying 'daddy beading', 'daddy do it'; sometimes kids at that age tend to look at all members of the male gender as Daddy's and vice versa, women are Mommy's. Granted I do not have children so I don't know when a child becomes mature enough to recognize that the male gender is not known as Daddy. But this made me think it is possible that because Cassidy saw a man in the house she would call him daddy. I am playing devils advocate a little bit because I believe that Daddy did do it.
Also, some of the things that have been said about Meredith. Personally I thought she sounded panicked on the tape. I felt like I identified with her because the way she acted reminded me of how I think I would act - especially if my little neice was there. Some people are just more reserved and handle crisis situations differently - they do not scream and completely lose it. She was obviously trying to remain calm and I think she was in shock. What motive with Meredith have to kill her sister?
I have always thought Jason did it. I don't need to point to the reasons way - you guys already know. I think the LE has not handled this case very well. Come on, the go back to the crime scene months later because they never collected and analysed blood spots??? They never tested MY's body to see if she was sexually assaulted? I just thought those things were routine.
A Couple questions, if you don't mind:
I thought they found blood in his SUV - what came of that?
Also, have they establised his alibi?
Would it be possible for him to have killed her before he left on the business trip?
Thanks for reading.

Glad you're interested......2 main trains of thought.......
1. He left for business trip...they talked on phone around 11:00....argued....he decided to come home to discuss......beat her in a fit of passion....panicked.....went back to hotel for business meeting the next morning....changed his plans to visit his parents so he wouldn't be the one to find her....called his Sister-in-Law to go over the house to get the famous FAX.......she finds the body and, more importantly....Cassidy....who he left to wander the house with her dead mother in the bedroom. Nice, eh?
2. He left for business trip with all the preplanned.........knew where to get gas and not be observed...knew about the videocams and key lock records at hotel......

Don't forget....he and Michelle had company coming on Saturday for the bid Homecoming Game...they were his friends, more than hers......I tend to believe # 1.....it was spur of the moment murder....maybe even an argument that got our of hand....and..so far...he has just gotten lucky with the rest.....

But, rest assured....there are thousands of us out here who will not let this go away.....
He's a cold blooded, woman beater, murderer, marriage cheater, momma's boy............and he'll be looking over his shoulder for a ong time...even after he is convicted.

Thanks for the info. I have always thought he did it - actually I KNOW he did it. It seems like he might have tried a couple times before to make it look like accident. He must have had an enormous amount of anger and resentment to beat her as viciously as he did. Maybe he resented her because he felt she stood in his way of freedom and his ability to have a relationship with the chick in Florida. It sounds a whole like like the Scott Peterson. To leave his daughter there with her mother's dead body is just.....I don't even have the words for that. I think that the fact the daughter was left unharmed points to him more than anything. If it were a random crime more than likely the perps would have killed the little girl too.
Have LE interviewed his lover in Florida to see what kinds of things he was telling her? Did she know he was married?

http://www.ncwanted.com/unsolved/story/1578641/

Interesting update. I know we had heard this a few months back, but it's just interesting that NCWanted has posted about it today, I think.

Is an arrest around the corner?
I hope and pray that they have enough evidence to convict this murderer. Hope that he enjoys his freedom while it lasts. Then, when he is put behind bars (a la Scott Peterson), I hope that he thinks that it was worth it.

As requested, I've closed this thread because of the length of it and have started a No. 23. Please continue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T-Dog