Thread No. 23 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( I just don't get it. His family (his mother, specifically) seems to know "he did it." Yet they protect him. Why?!

Thank you, Jeana. I sure hope the next thread we start says "KILLER ARRESTED".

:(

Hi Everyone. I had heard of this murder but had not examined it very closely until recently. There is a TON of information on WS regarding this case - 22 Threads, wow. I did a lot of skimming and just wanted to make a couple observations:
Regarding Cassidy saying 'daddy beading', 'daddy do it'; sometimes kids at that age tend to look at all members of the male gender as Daddy's and vice versa, women are Mommy's. Granted I do not have children so I don't know when a child becomes mature enough to recognize that the male gender is not known as Daddy. But this made me think it is possible that because Cassidy saw a man in the house she would call him daddy. I am playing devils advocate a little bit because I believe that Daddy did do it.
Also, some of the things that have been said about Meredith. Personally I thought she sounded panicked on the tape. I felt like I identified with her because the way she acted reminded me of how I think I would act - especially if my little neice was there. Some people are just more reserved and handle crisis situations differently - they do not scream and completely lose it. She was obviously trying to remain calm and I think she was in shock. What motive with Meredith have to kill her sister?
I have always thought Jason did it. I don't need to point to the reasons way - you guys already know. I think the LE has not handled this case very well. Come on, the go back to the crime scene months later because they never collected and analysed blood spots??? They never tested MY's body to see if she was sexually assaulted? I just thought those things were routine.
A Couple questions, if you don't mind:
I thought they found blood in his SUV - what came of that?
Also, have they establised his alibi?
Would it be possible for him to have killed her before he left on the business trip?
Thanks for reading.

Apparently the cops found'what appeared to be blood" on the rear passenger door and rear seat behind the driver. There has been no report either way on the outcome of the tests.
Also, have they established his alibi?

Reportedly, he arrived in Hillsville Va Hampton Inn at 10:30 pm
(2 1/2 hours away) He made several calls, finally calling Michelle at 11 pm. He showed up in Clintwood Va at 10:30 am (2 1/2 hours from Hillsville). He obviously had a large window of opportunity to drive back to Raleigh and kill Michelle around 2 am and then make it back to Virginia in time for his 'meeting'.
Would it be possible for him to have killed her before he left on the business trip?

Impossible. Michelle had a friend at the house until 10:30 pm.

Apparently the cops found'what appeared to be blood" on the rear passenger door and rear seat behind the driver. There has been no report either way on the outcome of the tests.
Also, have they established his alibi?

Reportedly, he arrived in Hillsville Va Hampton Inn at 10:30 pm
(2 1/2 hours away) He made several calls, finally calling Michelle at 11 pm. He showed up in Clintwood Va at 10:30 am (2 1/2 hours from Hillsville). He obviously had a large window of opportunity to drive back to Raleigh and kill Michelle around 2 am and then make it back to Virginia in time for his 'meeting'.

Impossible. Michelle had a friend at the house until 10:30 pm.

I know of no company that would pay for a hotel room for an employee who drove 2.5 hours away. That's absolutely ridiculous. My husband is a Vice President of a major corporation. Since 9/11 the company's general policy is that the employees drive to their destination if the driving time is six hours or less. I can assure you that a sales rep would be reprimanded for a hotel stay so close to home.

It should be quite transparent, even to the most casual observer, that Jason was setting up his alibi.

1- Birchleaf Dr, Raleigh NC to Hampton Inn, Va 171 miles (2 hour , 25 min)

2- Hampton Inn to dickenson Med / Clinwood 146 miles (2 hr, 10)

3- Clintwood Va to Duffield Va 52 miles (1 hour)

4- Duffield Va to Brevard NC 143 miles ( 2 hours, 15 min)
=============================================

1- Leaves home at 8 pm and arrives in Hillsville Va at 10:30 pm

2- After a LONG night (a lot of driving and tons of stress), he leaves Hillsville @ 8:15 am, arriving
in Clintwwod Va at 10:30 am

3- After 1 hour meeting, he leaves Clintwood at 11:30 am,
stopping in Duffield Va at 12:30 pm for gas

4- Drives to Brevard, arriving at 3 pm,
only to fall plumb to his knees

Hi JusttheFax! I'd appreciate your thoughts on this:

What do you suppose is the hold up for an arrest? Needing someone to place him at the scene during the early hours of that morning? A life insurance deposition or do you think he's simply walked away from the life insurance? Seems like he's met a woman now with money anyways.

How is Linda Fisher doing, do you know?

1195002902-Michelle-Young-Web-Feature-510x191.jpg

Hi Everyone, Just thinking about Michelle ;}

Geez, just seeing "2006" makes me sick.

Hi everyone!

Gaia, from what I understood Cassidy was daddy's little girl. In my heart, I'm sure she meant her daddy. Just IMO. :blowkiss:

Seems like he's met a woman now with money anyways.

How is Linda Fisher doing, do you know?

Hi Jilly-What have you heard about Jason? So, he's dating? I live in Michigan and hadn't heard anything about him. I was just curious as to what the latest scoop is on him.
Thanks!

1- Birchleaf Dr, Raleigh NC to Hampton Inn, Va 171 miles (2 hour , 25 min)

2- Hampton Inn to dickenson Med / Clinwood 146 miles (2 hr, 10)

3- Clintwood Va to Duffield Va 52 miles (1 hour)

4- Duffield Va to Brevard NC 143 miles ( 2 hours, 15 min)
=============================================

1- Leaves home at 8 pm and arrives in Hillsville Va at 10:30 pm

2- After a LONG night (a lot of driving and tons of stress), he leaves Hillsville @ 8:15 am, arriving
in Clintwwod Va at 10:30 am

3- After 1 hour meeting, he leaves Clintwood at 11:30 am,
stopping in Duffield Va at 12:30 pm for gas

4- Drives to Brevard, arriving at 3 pm,
only to fall plumb to his knees
Do you think that anyone, much less the police, believe that Jason drove two hours to stay at a hotel, leaving him over two hours (still) to drive to his meeting. I just have to shake my head... :rolleyes:

Hi Jilly-What have you heard about Jason? So, he's dating? I live in Michigan and hadn't heard anything about him. I was just curious as to what the latest scoop is on him.
Thanks!

Hi Kadie! Yes...I've heard that he's dating a woman who lives in Atlanta. Apparently she has money. My memory's starting to fade but I think this woman and jy went on a cruise together. I can't remember if Cassidy was with them but I think jy's mother may have been with them.

Hi Kadie! Yes...I've heard that he's dating a woman who lives in Atlanta. Apparently she has money. My memory's starting to fade but I think this woman and jy went on a cruise together. I can't remember if Cassidy was with them but I think jy's mother may have been with them.

Hi jilly! :blowkiss:

Jason was dating the wealthy woman from Georgia.
Now it's being said that she broke it off! And he has been corresponding with an " old friend " he knew from college, that lives in Charlotte.

Ole " Booty Boy " doesn't waste any time, does he?

It's absolutely amazing to me, that he can find women that are even willing to have anything to do with him!!!:confused:

<snip>

Regarding Cassidy saying 'daddy beading', 'daddy do it'; sometimes kids at that age tend to look at all members of the male gender as Daddy's and vice versa, women are Mommy's. Granted I do not have children so I don't know when a child becomes mature enough to recognize that the male gender is not known as Daddy. But this made me think it is possible that because Cassidy saw a man in the house she would call him daddy. I am playing devils advocate a little bit because I believe that Daddy did do it.

Gaia227,

Hi first off - glad you posted.

Just a note - don't know if you have been watching the Bobby Cutts trial on WJW Fox 8 (Jessie Davis) but Blake, Jessie's 2.5 year old told his Grand Mother that "Daddy was angry - Mommy broke the table, Mommie's in the rug"

Sure enough - daddy did it and Jessie was found wrapped in the comforter from her bed. Blake said quite a bit about what happened. Check the WJW site for the Grand Mother's testimony - she tells what all Blake told her. Bobby Cutts is currently on trial for Jessie's murder and the murder of her unborn daughter Chloe.

Just popping in to say hi to everyone I adore and...

Jason, I hate you.

Sami

Gaia227,

Hi first off - glad you posted.

Just a note - don't know if you have been watching the Bobby Cutts trial on WJW Fox 8 (Jessie Davis) but Blake, Jessie's 2.5 year old told his Grand Mother that "Daddy was angry - Mommy broke the table, Mommie's in the rug"

Sure enough - daddy did it and Jessie was found wrapped in the comforter from her bed. Blake said quite a bit about what happened. Check the WJW site for the Grand Mother's testimony - she tells what all Blake told her. Bobby Cutts is currently on trial for Jessie's murder and the murder of her unborn daughter Chloe.
I agree- no confusion on "daddy or dad or dadda or pop or pappa" - it is what it is--- DADDY :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital