Thread No. 23 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
....or maybe the cops use 'sensitive information' to describe their probable cause language that could be inflammatory or prejudicial ?
It seems the cops only seal SW's in these very high profile murder cases with national attention.....the ones where many potential jurors would likely read the search warrants.

....or maybe the cops use 'sensitive information' to describe their probable cause language that could be inflammatory or prejudicial ?
It seems the cops only seal SW's in these very high profile murder cases with national attention.....the ones where many potential jurors would likely read the search warrants.

I'm anxiously awaiting to see what transpires.
However, just had to comment on the sealing of warrants. No, I've seen some recently sealed in our area for financial crimes - not just homicides.

I like the idea of an indictment by the GJ and then an arrest warrant issued. One can hope.

Scout !!!

A simple yes or no will suffice. Since you have the scoop on this case, is LE and the DA ever going to do anything to bring this case to a trial with a conclusion ?

I was able to confirm with the COC that the sealed warrants will be available for public inspection 10 days from the Monday (Aug 11) they were returned to the locked cabinet.

I was able to confirm with the COC that the sealed warrants will be available for public inspection 10 days from the Monday (Aug 11) they were returned to the locked cabinet.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if there were an arrest prior to unsealing the SWs?

Wonder if Jason can feel the heat...:behindbar

JMHO
fran

Thanks for this RC! I still don't know how they can live there.

I would not, nor would I put my children in the situation of having to be told of something so vile at a young age. People however are very different, to each his own.

Well, another weekend that Michelle's murderer get's to enjoy as a free man.

The question is, 'How many more 'free man' weekends will the murder have?':behindbar

Prayers they bring justice soon for Michelle. AT the least, she deserves that.

JMHO
fran

JUSTICE FOR MICHELLE YOUNG!

The question is, 'How many more 'free man' weekends will the murder have?':behindbar

JMHO
fran

Amen, sistah.

JMHO
fran

Michelle is in my prayers every day and will be until there is justice!

I would not, nor would I put my children in the situation of having to be told of something so vile at a young age. People however are very different, to each his own.

No way! Never! Hubby and I discussed this last night! We feel same as you. It would be much too disturbing to live in that house!
I don't think I could ever feel secure and peaceful in there!
:(

JMHO
fran

Yes, how many more? He may be free, just wonder how much enjoyment he really has though?
I too pray for justice soon for Michelle & Rylan.

Hi, RC. If I had a simple yes or no answer to give you, I would. I just don't know what the holdup is. Hang tough.

I sure want to, but have to admit it is pretty hard to do anymore. Thanks for responding though !

How are ya jilly:blowkiss:
I don't either jilly! Talk about 'Bad Karma'!

Heyyyy Sweet!:hug:Doing well...but would do much better with a charge here!
I agree about the house Karma. That's a fact.

Yes, how many more? He may be free, just wonder how much enjoyment he really has though?
I too pray for justice soon for Michelle & Rylan.

I don't think Jay bob has many worries and what he does have subside with each day that goes by. No doubt IMO he is receiving encouragement on a daily basis from the enablers and deniers. He doesn't care any more today than he cared on 3 November 2006. Some day though that little girl is going to call him out.

I don't think Jay bob has many worries and what he does have subside with each day that goes by. No doubt IMO he is receiving encouragement on a daily basis from the enablers and deniers. He doesn't care any more today than he cared on 3 November 2006. Some day though that little girl is going to call him out.

Hi RC! :blowkiss:

You know I figure you're spot on here! I was thinking of JY as having a conscience, but he doesn't have one!:doh:
Plus I really don't want him to have a day of peace, he doesn't deserve any peace in his miserable life!

So very sad it's soon going to be be 2 years!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998