Thread No. 23 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, this just made my day. Can you imagine the surprise Jason got when the police knocked on the door! How long is he going to live with his sister! You'd think her husband would be tired of his wife's low life brother sponging off them for over year.

I totally agree!!! Must have been early before he went to work hey? This is when they like to 'catch' people at home isn't it?

It made my day too!:woohoo:

I totally agree!!! Must have been early before he went to work hey? This is when they like to 'catch' people at home isn't it?

One has to wonder, as much as jy liked to email and carry on phone conversations if the reason for a sealed warrant isn't because someone has turned over some of that to LE. LE seals warrants often to protect informants. It is possible - one of his good buddies or even a family member has turned against him - never know, but I suspect there were some electronics collected under the warrants. Something has come up to get LE to head to the hills - hmmmm. JMO

...Pressure is still on Jason Young. Darn it all, huh? He tries to "move on," but pesky LE is still trying to solve the brutal murder of his wife.
Really...He has moved on; so why can't they? Geez...
Seriously, though, I appreciate the posting of the new article! It is good to see that the police are still working hard on this case. I hope, in spite of all the resistance from the Young family, that justice prevails for Michelle and her unborn baby boy.

Dang! I only wish that the media had been there, like in the Scott Peterson case. Wouldn't it have been nice to see the surprised look on Jason's face? Hopefully, they made Jason and his sister wait outside until they were finished searching the house. I hope to heck they found something.

I would think--at least for normal folks--that having police arrive at your home armed with a search warrant would make a person very nervous. I know that it would ruin my day. :eek:

One has to wonder, as much as jy liked to email and carry on phone conversations if the reason for a sealed warrant isn't because someone has turned over some of that to LE. LE seals warrants often to protect informants. It is possible - one of his good buddies or even a family member has turned against him - never know, but I suspect there were some electronics collected under the warrants. Something has come up to get LE to head to the hills - hmmmm. JMO

RC,
Exactly what Hubby said last night... The hard drive!! Or he could have said a little too much around the wrong " friend ". You know those sales meetings sometimes include alcohol. And, we all know how JY loves his " spirits ". Brings out his sociable side.:eek:

I agree that something came up bringing the investigators up the mountain! It's not a quick little day trip.

Another idea, what about the supposed " rich " Atlanta girlfriend? I heard that she recently dumped JY, and maybe there was more to the pillow talk than sweet talk. Plus she is alot younger, and her daddy may be real protective.

We've waited this long, maybe our wait is nearing the end! I hope!

No news today on the Raleigh TV stations, but I wanted to bump for Michelle and her family. Hope all of you are doing well and looking for a resolution to this case as much as I am:crazy: .

Well they just had news on the local station here, WLOS TV, out of Asheville NC... closest city to Brevard.
They showed Pat Young's house, Heather's house and gave an update on the case through last Thursday. One of their reporters over there interviewing neighbors in Brevard! I bet he also attempted to interview some of the family.

If anyone lives in this area, they said they'll report more on this case coming up at 6:00.

You're probably right! Just wondering about his mother's house though. Did jy ever stay there?........see it's been so long that now I'm forgetting basic things.:banghead:
jy would have his own laptop wouldn't he but then maybe he thought that his mother and sister's computers would be off limits? I've always thought that it's going to be something very stupid that he does to cause his arrest. It's usually the way it goes no matter how smart these guys think they are. He's cocky too so with that there's often carelessness.

Geez....I wish we knew.

Well they just had news on the local station here, WLOS TV, out of Asheville NC... closest city to Brevard.
They showed Pat Young's house, Heather's house and gave an update on the case through last Thursday. One of their reporters over there interviewing neighbors in Brevard! I bet he also attempted to interview some of the family.

If anyone lives in this area, they said they'll report more on this case coming up at 6:00.

This is fantastic! Plastered all over the newspapers, and especially Asheville TV!!:clap: Interviewing neighbors!!!:woohoo:

Please give us the 6:00 'more report' if you can!:)

Dang! I only wish that the media had been there, like in the Scott Peterson case. Wouldn't it have been nice to see the surprised look on Jason's face? Hopefully, they made Jason and his sister wait outside until they were finished searching the house. I hope to heck they found something.

I would think--at least for normal folks--that having police arrive at your home armed with a search warrant would make a person very nervous. I know that it would ruin my day. :eek:

No leaks in this police department, that's for sure. But from Sweetmop's recent post, it sounds like the media is trying to do something now. Don't know how much Ashville TV will get out of these mountain folk though. It's like a different planet down there!:eek:

I would hope it ruined their day. Since they apparently know what LE was after I guess only jy would know if they got what they were after.

You're probably right! Just wondering about his mother's house though. Did jy ever stay there?........see it's been so long that now I'm forgetting basic things.:banghead:
jy would have his own laptop wouldn't he but then maybe he thought that his mother and sister's computers would be off limits? I've always thought that it's going to be something very stupid that he does to cause his arrest. It's usually the way it goes no matter how smart these guys think they are. He's cocky too so with that there's often carelessness.

Geez....I wish we knew.

Rumor mill has it jy moved back to Mommie's as little sis is with child and needs space for her own family. Don't know if it is true but since both houses were searched - I'd say yes JY has lived with his Mum.

As for computers being off limits - I have serious doubts that jy was respectful enough to consider others things off limits. In fact I would think jy would prefer to use someone else's computer just to keep his own clean, know what I mean ?

Cockyness- bet it just shines when he is drinking and he does like to drink. I seriously doubt he has been sober for the entire 15 months since the murder of his wife. My bet, someone knows something and someone told LE.

ETA - IMO he has to live somewhere free - best be saving all those big bucks he is earning for that lawyer he has, he is going to need him I suspect.

I noticed some extra information in this report:

http://www.nbc17.com/midatlantic/ncn/news.apx.-content-articles-NCN-2008-02-18-0011.html

"Meanwhile, 101 items have been sent to the State SBI lab for DNA and other kinds of testing. The earliest was sent on November 7 of last year, the latest was sent just last week. More than a third of those results are in yet no arrests have been made.

Harrison says the case is not going cold. It's a meticulous investigation that will come together. "

So just last week some items have been sent to the labs and only 1/3 of the 101 items have had testing completed - very interesting. Just last week LE searched homes where jy has lived since he scooted out of Raleigh. Any connection I wonder.

that
Rumor mill has it jy moved back to Mommie's as little sis is with child and needs space for her own family. Don't know if it is true but since both houses were searched - I'd say yes JY has lived with his Mum. Ahhhhh. very interesting. So obviously he doesn't have the life insurance. I was hoping this was the case. Then there's the unsold house. Do you know if the Bank foreclosed on that? Even if they didn't jy shouldn't get too much out of it since it had a second mortgage as well. Guess he did get Michelle's (what was it 401K?) from PE, however.

As for computers being off limits - I have serious doubts that jy was respectful enough to consider others things off limits. In fact I would think jy would prefer to use someone else's computer just to keep his own clean, know what I mean ? Sorry, I should have been more clear. I was trying to say that jy might think that his mother's and sister's computer's were off limits to LE, therefore, it was safe for him to use them.

Cockyness- bet it just shines when he is drinking and he does like to drink. I seriously doubt he has been sober for the entire 15 months since the murder of his wife. My bet, someone knows something and someone told LE. I think you're right.

ETA - IMO he has to live somewhere free - best be saving all those big bucks he is earning for that lawyer he has, he is going to need him I suspect.Somehow I don't think he's saving. I would guess that when it comes to paying a lawyer, he'll be relying on his family to take out second & third mortgages. He'll tell them he'll pay it back when he's found ng and gets the life insurance.:bang:

I'd sure like to know what Pat thinks about his lack of financial responsibility. You'd think that if she really believes he's innocent she would have encouraged him to keep up the mortgage payments on the house and demanded that he apply for the life insurance. I find it hard to believe she's just sitting back letting him walk away from the house and insurance without saying anything about it while supporting him in the meantime.

I wonder if the rich girl paid for the Caribbean cruise.I can see jy footing the bill from Michelle's plan. Don't forget DisneyWorld and that trip to Ca. Big Shot type ya know!

I noticed some extra information in this report:

http://www.nbc17.com/midatlantic/ncn/news.apx.-content-articles-NCN-2008-02-18-0011.html

"Meanwhile, 101 items have been sent to the State SBI lab for DNA and other kinds of testing. The earliest was sent on November 7 of last year, the latest was sent just last week. More than a third of those results are in yet no arrests have been made.

Harrison says the case is not going cold. It's a meticulous investigation that will come together. "

So just last week some items have been sent to the labs and only 1/3 of the 101 items have had testing completed - very interesting. Just last week LE searched homes where jy has lived since he scooted out of Raleigh. Any connection I wonder.

RC I seem to remember reading this quote awhile back. Do you think NBC has mixed this up. I think this quote came out when they took the patio boards from the house.

What I noticed in this article was that "several" homes had been searched. What's going on here?

Search warrants have not been returned, but investigators said they searched several homes.

RC I seem to remember reading this quote awhile back. Do you think NBC has mixed this up. I think this quote came out when they took the patio boards from the house.

What I noticed in this article was that "several" homes had been searched. What's going on here?

Search warrants have not been returned, but investigators said they searched several homes.

It is possible it is a mix up about the samples sent to the lab - the press seems to be cutting and pasting these articles and just inserting the new info. Perhaps a question to NBC might clear it up - will give it a try. :)

It is possible it is a mix up about the samples sent to the lab - the press seems to be cutting and pasting these articles and just inserting the new info. Perhaps a question to NBC might clear it up - will give it a try. :)

Here's the old article!

Nov. 3, 2007

http://www.nbc17.com/midatlantic/ncn/news.apx.-content-articles-NCN-2007-11-02-0027.html

Meanwhile, 101 items have been sent to the State SBI lab for DNA and other kinds of testing. The earliest was sent on November 7 of last year, the latest was sent just last week. More than a third of those results are in yet no arrests have been made.

I'm surprised I remembered this!:crazy:

Here's the old article!

Nov. 3, 2007

http://www.nbc17.com/midatlantic/ncn/news.apx.-content-articles-NCN-2007-11-02-0027.html

Meanwhile, 101 items have been sent to the State SBI lab for DNA and other kinds of testing. The earliest was sent on November 7 of last year, the latest was sent just last week. More than a third of those results are in yet no arrests have been made.

I'm surprised I remembered this!:crazy:

Darn - word for word. I'm not surprised you remembered it at all !:)

Seems like the Brevard neighbors are worried that a murderer might live next door:

http://www.wlos.com/players/news/top_stories/vid_353.shtml

Seems like the Brevard neighbors are worried that a murderer might live next door:

Ohhh. Good find. I guess we've been mislead again by one particular source that the whole town of Brevard is suporting the Youngs'. Pat's not gonna like the comments from that neighbor(Metcalf). I mean, how dare anyone think that jy could be capable.:boohoo:

Ohhh. Good find. I guess we've been mislead again by one particular source that the whole town of Brevard is suporting the Youngs'. Pat's not gonna like the comments from that neighbor(Metcalf). I mean, how dare anyone think that jy could be capable.:boohoo:

Yes she will be placed on "the list" no doubt - bet she gets a call that she knows "all she needs to know" and a few threats from the infamous poster who likes to make subtle threats and then play dumb. :crazy:

I almost posted this link too. You beat me to it. Thanks RC! :)

This is the 6pm newscast.

And the poor neighbor Tiffany! Wonder if her and Heather are friends.:confused: Or rather were friends. :( She was awfully brave to speak up and say what everyone is thinking!

This is big news around here! WLOS loves this type story. They won't let it drop, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021