Thread No. 23 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess. We are one in the same. I will not give up and will not let them twist my words to suit their own evil needs. I will continue to post there as time allows as I refuse to let that board turn in to a bashing board towards the Fisher's.

That thread is moderated by the devil.:furious:

There is no excuse to allow the libelous crap that is spewed daily.

Good for you. We have seen this too many times when the victims families are trashed beyond words when all other indications are that the husband/SO is involved.

It's even sadder when they trash the families using IUPG as their basis. That is NOT what was intended but they do it all the time. It is sickening.
Like I said, I'll continue to fight the good fight until I die or get banned but I will not let them get away with the vile posts anymore.

Michelle has really been on my mind a lot lately. I'm not sure why. Then again, I rarely get to watch (formerly named) Court TV during the day, but have been able to do so lately and have been watching the Entwhistle case - I can't watch that and not think of Michelle and baby.

Random thoughts -

Is it common, or more uncommon, to delay a real estate closing over a leaking septic system? Of transactions I've known, they were usually handled by sale price reductions to cover the future repair costs (i.e., estimated $5K repair deducted from closing costs) or contract written to cover seller responsibility for getting it fixed within 30 days or so, etc. With those of you with RE experience, is it more common than not to delay a whole closing over such a thing? Realistically, I don't know, but it's got me wondering.

The search warrants from February. Just wondering what was really listed for the probably cause statement, since LE doesn't have to list everything. Does Jason's friends and family realize that? So what originally bothered them by reading the PC, isn't probably the worst...just the minimum necessary for the judge to sign off on the sw's. Very smart on LE's part. I hope the murderer knows this and wonders every single night. Every single one.

Same with the autopsy. Someone please refresh my memory. Wasn't there issue as to whether some of it was held back and not made public? I'm hoping some was held back so that there's a small detail from that, which will be the "final straw" that LE can then prove the murderer did it. I'm a fan of the shocking detail that is the last nail, so to speak. I enjoy seeing the stunned looks of criminals who think they're so smart.

LE, please know we're cheering for you...you've got the motivation to keep looking for justice in her case. Here's hoping you find what you (and the DA) need soon to take this to trial for conviction. :blowkiss: I believe you will.

I can't believe this case is still "unsolved."
Jason will get his one day...you cannot hide forever, sob.

The house finally sold for $370k.

Unsuspecting ? California couple.

$55k less than the 6/07 asking price:bang:

$9k less than he paid 3 years ago :eek:

Can you imagine what the neighbors are saying ?
I'm so glad some dumb <<cough>> body finally bought this friggin house :laugh:

I'm sure the weight has been lifted off JY's shoulders as well. Guess he won't need to collect that LI yet. More for Cassie later on.

The house finally sold for $370k.

Unsuspecting ? California couple.

$55k less than the 6/07 asking price:bang:

$9k less than he paid 3 years ago :eek:

Thank you for the update.
So, how does that work out as to his bottom line, did you kinda keep track of that? Did he have to write a check for $______ to get rid of the debt? Wonder who might have helped him with that? :confused: I'd think he would try for his nice life insurance proceeds in order to assist with the finances, rather than borrowing from friends and/or family. I mean, why wouldn't someone go after that? :rolleyes:

Hi Dep!:blowkiss:Good to see you!

I don't know the answers to your questions but I remember JtF saying he'd have to write a check.

It just bothers me that this guy is still able to have a life. Just finished following the Entwistle case. Can't believe how much evidence against him was suppressed! Unbelievable! This whole system is geared towards the defendant and I can sure see why they haven't charged jy yet.

Hi Dep!:blowkiss:Good to see you!

I don't know the answers to your questions but I remember JtF saying he'd have to write a check.

It just bothers me that this guy is still able to have a life. Just finished following the Entwistle case. Can't believe how much evidence against him was suppressed! Unbelievable! This whole system is geared towards the defendant and I can sure see why they haven't charged jy yet.

Hiya Jilly! :blowkiss: Long time, huh?
Not much going on in this case (at least on the public side). Ugh.
I didn't keep up with the Entwistle case these past 2+ years, but did get the opportunity to watch about 50% of the trial proceedings on TV. Yay! I really couldn't watch that case and listen to testimony and then think of the similarities between the cases.

Yes, re evidence suppressed. I truly believe we'll be surprised at what LE has in Michelle's case once it goes to trial. Details that neither family's members know about, nor us as the public. Just details that the murderer knows and remembers that he left behind. I'm hoping it will be televised, as well. I want to see the players involved, as well as hearing all the testimony about the details.

I can't believe JY isn't charged yet either, but I'd rather they get everything they need to ensure guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. I really do wonder what the "aha" moment will be....

JMO

snipped by j2m
I can't believe JY isn't charged yet either, but I'd rather they get everything they need to ensure guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. I really do wonder what the "aha" moment will be....

JMO
I cant believe it either
after watching the other trial, I was sickened that Jason is still a free man :mad:

snipped by j2m

I cant believe it either
after watching the other trial, I was sickened that Jason is still a free man :mad:

:wave:J2:blowkiss:

Me too - but what a bumbling idiot NE was hey? What's sparing jy so far, imo is that he hasn't talked. I bet he's actually gloating about it!:cursing:

:wave:J2:blowkiss:

Me too - but what a bumbling idiot NE was hey? What's sparing jy so far, imo is that he hasn't talked. I bet he's actually gloating about it!:cursing:
Hi ya Jilly :blowkiss:
yes- he was bumbling idiot, but I think it makes me even madder that Jason just has to sit back and say nothing...... so he is a free bird------ makes me sick

JMO

I was actually coming to the point where I wanted him charged just so as he would be dragged into court and put on display then I realized, if he got off, he'd be cashing a LI check!!:furious:
Sooooo, I'll continue to be patient and relish in the thought that he is dealing with Karma. Can't imagine what an 'aha' moment would be unless someone finds a bundle of his clothes and murder weapon. Hopefully, he didn't throw it all in a dumpster.

I was actually coming to the point where I wanted him charged just so as he would be dragged into court and put on display then I realized, if he got off, he'd be cashing a LI check!!:furious:
Sooooo, I'll continue to be patient and relish in the thought that he is dealing with Karma. Can't imagine what an 'aha' moment would be unless someone finds a bundle of his clothes and murder weapon. Hopefully, he didn't throw it all in a dumpster.
I hate to say it or type it, but I am beginning to think there may not be an "AHA" moment-----I am wondering as each day goes by--- if he may in fact get away with this one :mad: makes me SICK :furious:

Thank you for the update.
So, how does that work out as to his bottom line, did you kinda keep track of that? Did he have to write a check for $______ to get rid of the debt? Wonder who might have helped him with that? :confused: I'd think he would try for his nice life insurance proceeds in order to assist with the finances, rather than borrowing from friends and/or family. I mean, why wouldn't someone go after that? :rolleyes:

Based on 2 mortgages and 3 years of amortization, it looks like he had to stroke a check for $3-$7k after the realtor commission.

I hate to say it or type it, but I am beginning to think there may not be an "AHA" moment-----I am wondering as each day goes by--- if he may in fact get away with this one :mad: makes me SICK :furious:

No way he walks
They will eventually pull the trigger.

Based on 2 mortgages and 3 years of amortization, it looks like he had to stroke a check for $3-$7k after the realtor commission.

That's not too bad then. I thought it would be much more. That's got to be a huge burden off him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304