Thread No. 23 - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some information is coming to light - not much help but:

http://www.newsobserver.com/2864/story/1159324.html

The Wake County Sheriff's Office still has a search warrant sealed in connection with the murder of Michelle Young.

Wake investigators obtained a search warrant in the Young case a little over a year ago to look for clues in an undisclosed location, according to a court document made public today at the clerk of courts office. Stephens agreed to seal that warrant for 180 days. Last month, on June 5, Stephens again agreed to seal the warrant for at least 180 more days.

ETA - June of 2007 ? Confusing - perjaps they are referening to the Valentines Day 08 warrants.

Hmmmmmm....

Am waiting to see the faces of the new house owners if the jury decides they want a walkthrough of the crime scene.

Sure hope the realtor was kind enough to warn the new owners of Birchleaf that THAT is a distinct possibility for the future!

Hey Jason...Is everything you 'took' with you accounted for for that night in 2006? Better check again son.

Jus' askin'

Good to see ya Sami!:)

Some information is coming to light - not much help but:

http://www.newsobserver.com/2864/story/1159324.html

The Wake County Sheriff's Office still has a search warrant sealed in connection with the murder of Michelle Young.

Wake investigators obtained a search warrant in the Young case a little over a year ago to look for clues in an undisclosed location, according to a court document made public today at the clerk of courts office. Stephens agreed to seal that warrant for 180 days. Last month, on June 5, Stephens again agreed to seal the warrant for at least 180 more days.

ETA - June of 2007 ? Confusing - perjaps they are referening to the Valentines Day 08 warrants.

LOL, RC...I'm copying your post again!

I like this tidbit because: 1) If JY wasn't party to this undisclosed location, then he's got to be wondering what LE is after! or 2) If JY WAS party to this search/location and knows about it...well, then...he knows he's still the focus of LE.

What do you think?

LOL, RC...I'm copying your post again!

I like this tidbit because: 1) If JY wasn't party to this undisclosed location, then he's got to be wondering what LE is after! or 2) If JY WAS party to this search/location and knows about it...well, then...he knows he's still the focus of LE.

What do you think?

He's definitely wondering - either way. I have little doubt he knows he has been and will always be the focus of the investigation but most likely arrogant enough to begin thinking he will get away with it. Honestly, I don't know how the man can look that little girl in the eyes everyday. Someday she is gonna look back at him knowing what he did.

How are you ? :)

Thank you for the welcome Jilly!
I'm reading Amanda Lamb's book too "Deadly Dose" - although I'm way behind you. I'm only half way through, however I'm dumbfounded at the politics b/t the LE and DA in Wake County! I only wish that Chris Morgan was not retired and would be fighting for justice for Michelle! It's too bad he's retired now. I only hope that there is a "Chirs Morgan" currently on the LE staff that IS fighting and seeking justice for Michelle. I wonder if that person exists - I'm praying they do exist! I hope they haven't forgotten about Michelle.

Thank you for the welcome Jilly!
I'm reading Amanda Lamb's book too "Deadly Dose" - although I'm way behind you. I'm only half way through, however I'm dumbfounded at the politics b/t the LE and DA in Wake County! I only wish that Chris Morgan was not retired and would be fighting for justice for Michelle! It's too bad he's retired now. I only hope that there is a "Chirs Morgan" currently on the LE staff that IS fighting and seeking justice for Michelle. I wonder if that person exists - I'm praying they do exist! I hope they haven't forgotten about Michelle.

Ohhh, I know they haven't forgotten. Like RaisinCharlie expressed his doubts about the DA and not LE, I agree.
I'm hoping there is a 'Chris Morgan' on the team too! I have to say, I had a bad taste in my mouth after reading about the internal politics right from the ME to the DA's office.

Ohhh, I know they haven't forgotten. Like RaisinCharlie expressed his doubts about the DA and not LE, I agree.
I'm hoping there is a 'Chris Morgan' on the team too! I have to say, I had a bad taste in my mouth after reading about the internal politics right from the ME to the DA's office.

Seems to me there were still some issues with the ME in 2006. LE requested a sexual assault kit on Michelle. If you recall, the ME failed to do that even though LE requested it, it was even in writing. His reasoning if I recall correctly was that "he" saw no evidence of it and decided it didn't need to be done. That was total hogwash - for which the ME should have been called to task for IMO.

He's definitely wondering - either way. I have little doubt he knows he has been and will always be the focus of the investigation but most likely arrogant enough to begin thinking he will get away with it. Honestly, I don't know how the man can look that little girl in the eyes everyday. Someday she is gonna look back at him knowing what he did.

I am just fine, thanks :blowkiss: Hope all is well your way, as well.

I like someone else's thought - why isn't the media on his tail a little more? Certainly he'd like to get some of his "story" out there, right? He certainly needs a little good press. :eek: I do find some comfort knowing he's always looking around his surroundings, not knowing when someone's coming to get him. His arrogant demeanor will be short-lived, IMO. He's going to wimp right on up when charged. JMO.

Hmmmmmm....

Good to see ya Sami!:)

good to see you all
:blowkiss:

Seems to me there were still some issues with the ME in 2006. LE requested a sexual assault kit on Michelle. If you recall, the ME failed to do that even though LE requested it, it was even in writing. His reasoning if I recall correctly was that "he" saw no evidence of it and decided it didn't need to be done. That was total hogwash - for which the ME should have been called to task for IMO.

Clark did look for bruising, tears or other signs of a rape and found no injuries.
"An examination was made and no evidence of a sexual assault was found," he said.
http://www.newsobserver.com/news/crime_safety/michelle_young/story/571083.html

Michelle was found fully clothed and obviously murdered by her husband.
However, I too am disappointed DR Clark ignored CCBI's request for a rape kit. There is no point giving the defense a chance to cast any doubt during trial.

good to see you all
:blowkiss:

Back atcha j2!!!!
Wish we were here having a :woohoo: celebration of an arrest in this case, but we'll just have to continue to wait.

Hope you're doing well!

JTF,

Do you recall hearing anything that would match with this sealed sw of an undetermined location? That was new to me, and maybe I just don't recall something that I could link it to in a logical manner.

At other sites, etc., has JY's #1 fan confessed to knowing about this? Or is he in the dark just as we strangers are?! :rolleyes:

I am just fine, thanks :blowkiss: Hope all is well your way, as well.

I like someone else's thought - why isn't the media on his tail a little more? Certainly he'd like to get some of his "story" out there, right? He certainly needs a little good press. :eek: I do find some comfort knowing he's always looking around his surroundings, not knowing when someone's coming to get him. His arrogant demeanor will be short-lived, IMO. He's going to wimp right on up when charged. JMO.

His Mom will never let him say a word to the media. She has drilled it into his head that he is not to say a word to anyone. It doesn't matter how much the media follows him ... he will remain mute.

I just wish this would be resolved and he is put where he deserves to be. It makes me sick he is walking the streets, free to do whatever he chooses and will not allow the maternal side of the family to see their own flesh and blood.

Alan H. Fisher - Passed away
FISHER Alan H. Fisher Husband and father, 57 The funeral service for Alan H. Fisher, 57, of Tewksbury will be held on Monday, Aug. 4, at 1 p.m. in the William J. Leber Funeral Home, 15 Furnace Road (corner of Route 206), Chester (908)879-3090. Interment will be in Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Chester following the service. For directions and online condolences, visit www.williamjleberfh.com. Born in the Bronx, N.Y., to the late Edward Fisher and the late Belle (nee Bilsky), Alan lived in Chester before moving to Tewksbury six years ago. He belonged to the National Automobile Dealers Association and was passionate about animal rescue. Alan is survived by his wife, June Fisher of Tewksbury; daughter, Meredith Fisher of North Carolina: children, Joshua and Brittny; son-in-law, Jason Young of North Carolina; granddaughter, Cassidy Young of North Carolina, and sister, Francine Lehman of Florida. He was predeceased by his daughter, Michelle Young. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue, 57 Mine Hill Road, Washington, N.J. 07882.

======================================================

Sadly, Mr Fisher was estranged from Michelle and Meredith after his divorce from Linda. Apparently, it was ugly and the girls took their Mother's side.

After Cassidy's birth and Alan took ill with cancer, there was an effort to reconcile. Apparently Jascum jumped in the middle since Alan could provide wholesale prices on the cars and SUVs he wanted (Michelle drove a Jag before the Lexus SUV).

It was obvious Alan 'looked the other way' so he could see Cassidy in his dying days.

Alan Fisher - Rest In Peace.

Alan H. Fisher - Passed away
FISHER Alan H. Fisher Husband and father, 57 The funeral service for Alan H. Fisher, 57, of Tewksbury will be held on Monday, Aug. 4, at 1 p.m. in the William J. Leber Funeral Home, 15 Furnace Road (corner of Route 206), Chester (908)879-3090. Interment will be in Pleasant Hill Cemetery in Chester following the service. For directions and online condolences, visit www.williamjleberfh.com. Born in the Bronx, N.Y., to the late Edward Fisher and the late Belle (nee Bilsky), Alan lived in Chester before moving to Tewksbury six years ago. He belonged to the National Automobile Dealers Association and was passionate about animal rescue. Alan is survived by his wife, June Fisher of Tewksbury; daughter, Meredith Fisher of North Carolina: children, Joshua and Brittny; son-in-law, Jason Young of North Carolina; granddaughter, Cassidy Young of North Carolina, and sister, Francine Lehman of Florida. He was predeceased by his daughter, Michelle Young. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Mid-Atlantic Basset Hound Rescue, 57 Mine Hill Road, Washington, N.J. 07882.

======================================================

Sadly, Mr Fisher was estranged from Michelle and Meredith after his divorce from Linda. Apparently, it was ugly and the girls took their Mother's side.

After Cassidy's birth and Alan took ill with cancer, there was an effort to reconcile. Apparently Jascum jumped in the middle since Alan could provide wholesale prices on the cars and SUVs he wanted (Michelle drove a Jag before the Lexus SUV).

It was obvious Alan 'looked the other way' so he could see Cassidy in his dying days.

Alan Fisher - Rest In Peace.

I had read that he was estranged from both daughters from his previous marriage. I find it extremely curious that Jason is mentioned in his obit.
I find your observations of Jason taking advantage of Mr. Fisher when he took ill and moving forward from there, to be very believable.
I also think Jason used Mr. Fisher to get back at Meredith and Linda as well. If one is to believe anything that has been posted at some of the other sites that like to bash Linda and Meredith, I guess their number one witness has just passed on. He was supposed to come to their defense in case any slander or libel suits were filed. He was the one who supposedly held the key to all of the skeletons in Linda and Meredith's closets.

RIP Alan.

Posted via Mobile Device

His Mom will never let him say a word to the media. She has drilled it into his head that he is not to say a word to anyone. It doesn't matter how much the media follows him ... he will remain mute.

I just wish this would be resolved and he is put where he deserves to be. It makes me sick he is walking the streets, free to do whatever he chooses and will not allow the maternal side of the family to see their own flesh and blood.

She's still running his life, I see...guess she doesn't have much faith that he: 1) is innocent and can talk publicly, and 2) is smart enough to be able to figure out how to "find the real killer" (OJ speak) and be on a mission to find the murderer.

In fact, what has Jason Young DONE to search for the brutal murderer of his pregnant wife? :rolleyes:

IMO, I WISH there were a GOOD investigative reporter in NC that would follow up on three of the more infamous NC cases.

Starting with Janet Abaroa, murdered in her home, infant child present, her battered body found by her husband Raven. She was several weeks pregnant with child.

Michelle Young, murdered in her home while the husband was reportedly out of town on an over-night business trip. Toddler child was found aimlessly wandering the home while the mother's battered body lay in her bedroom, covered in blood. Michelle was pregnant with child.

Current, Nancy Cooper, who was murdered while reportedly on an early morning jog. When she did not return, her missing was reported to LE by a friend and NOT her husband. She was found in an area not known to be her regular jogging path, unoccupied area with no close-by homes, just minutes from her home.

If someone were to make it a full time job to investigate and report on these unsolved wife/mother/expectant mother/g/f murders and disappearances as reported JUST on the pages of Websleuths over the past few years, they would have an endless count of faces, cases to work with.

What a sad situation. All these precious women AND unborn children, ERASED and their name slowly goes deeper into the pile of unsolved and cold cases.....faces and names forgotten. Forgotten by many, but remembered here on Websleuths.

Wow, this breaks my heart. {truly} Senseless. :(

fran

IMO, I WISH there were a GOOD investigative reporter in NC that would follow up on three of the more infamous NC cases.

Starting with Janet Abaroa, murdered in her home, infant child present, her battered body found by her husband Raven. She was several weeks pregnant with child.

Michelle Young, murdered in her home while the husband was reportedly out of town on an over-night business trip. Toddler child was found aimlessly wandering the home while the mother's battered body lay in her bedroom, covered in blood. Michelle was pregnant with child.

Current, Nancy Cooper, who was murdered while reportedly on an early morning jog. When she did not return, her missing was reported to LE by a friend and NOT her husband. She was found in an area not known to be her regular jogging path, unoccupied area with no close-by homes, just minutes from her home.

If someone were to make it a full time job to investigate and report on these unsolved wife/mother/expectant mother/g/f murders and disappearances as reported JUST on the pages of Websleuths over the past few years, they would have an endless count of faces, cases to work with.

What a sad situation. All these precious women AND unborn children, ERASED and their name slowly goes deeper into the pile of unsolved and cold cases.....faces and names forgotten. Forgotten by many, but remembered here on Websleuths.

Wow, this breaks my heart. {truly} Senseless. :(

fran

I used to think that it was so strange that there was so little media coverage with the Michelle Young case. I guess I still do, given the media coverage from Janet and now Nancy's murders. I still think there is something very, very strange going on with Michelle's case. I can't help but think that maybe JY's family has paid off media so as not to publicize this case. Janet's case comes up sporadically and Nancy's has gotten more coverage in the beginning weeks but Michelle's seems to have gotten little, if any, media coverage.

I also have to wonder why NC has such a huge problem bringing any of these "husband" related murders even to an arrest stage.

JMO

Posted via Mobile Device

I used to think that it was so strange that there was so little media coverage with the Michelle Young case. I guess I still do, given the media coverage from Janet and now Nancy's murders. I still think there is something very, very strange going on with Michelle's case. I can't help but think that maybe JY's family has paid off media so as not to publicize this case. Janet's case comes up sporadically and Nancy's has gotten more coverage in the beginning weeks but Michelle's seems to have gotten little, if any, media coverage.

I also have to wonder why NC has such a huge problem bringing any of these "husband" related murders even to an arrest stage.

JMO

Posted via Mobile Device

In Janet's case, family has come out and spoken to the media...and was active in certain legal initiatives. Gee, has Jason's family done either of that? Ummm, no.

In Nancy's, first it was a missing person's case and Brad was on TV.

I guess it's difficult when Michelle's family (by that, I mean mother and sister) has spoken to the media about remembering Michelle and supporting public memorial events for her, but doing an excellent job by not divulging a lot of their opinions or miscellaneous tidbits they know might hamper the investigation, etc. It's GOT to be hard for them to take the high road and keep their comments to themselves for so long.

I guess there's not much for the media to report when Jason and his side of the family want nothing more than to "move on." No pleas for the public's help in finding the "real murderer"...no participating in the public memorials and nice events held in Michelle's honor. And, as a certain family member told the media, "that's all you need to know." Insert the 'gag me' icon ;)

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member