Three men deported from Saudi Arabia for being 'too irresistible to women'

I love this thread!

Another "less clothes" shot, for mysteriew... And because I think guyliner is hawt!!

579409_482928321782318_745364094_n.jpg

I love this thread!

Another "less clothes" shot, for mysteriew... And because I think guyliner is hawt!!

579409_482928321782318_745364094_n.jpg

Is licking his body on my IPad off limits?
*checks to see if anyone is looking* :p :D :p

LOL! I give this thread FIVE stars! :D and the most ironic thing is, it was originally started by a man! :floorlaugh:

I started following him on Instagram (OmarBorkan), he's so diverse and versatile, he really has something for every woman! :loveyou:

Isn't he adorable? And I loved his Mother's Day post and photo with his mom. seems like sich a sweetheart that I just want to hang out with him (though inappropriate dancing would be awesome too!) lol!

Isn't he adorable? And I loved his Mother's Day post and photo with his mom. seems like sich a sweetheart that I just want to hang out with him (though inappropriate dancing would be awesome too!) lol!

You got anything more to get us going for the weekend? :D need more photos!!!

He is probably drawing up a AVO against those freak ladies on WS as we speak. LOL :D

Was this lady one of you? Confess.

‘I got a Mercedes G55 for my birthday from a woman I didn’t know,’ he told In Touch magazine.
http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/26/too-h...gift-of-mercedes-car-as-luck-changes-3809590/

ay_108599503.jpg

In addition to working on a calendar to benefit a women’s rights group, Omar has already landed a role in a short film titled 51, co-starring Homeland’s Navid Negahban (Abu Nazir). Omar tells In Touch, on newsstands now, “The reaction I’ve gotten is tremendous!”
http://www.intouchweekly.com/entertainment/news/omar-borkan-al-gala-deported-model

It's sooo hard to choose just one! So I picked two!

omar-borkan-al-gala-5.jpg

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I would be headlining the "Crime in the News" forum here if I ever got my hands on him!!! LOL! YUM! :crazy: ;) :p :D :dance:

I wonder how it would feel to be so filthy rich one could buy cars for strangers just because they happen to be too sexy for their shirts.

It must be a strange life.

"Yeah, I'm single," admitted the 25-year-old handsome hunk to Jessica Soho, an award winning broadcast journalists in the Philippines. "I'm looking for a good princess that actually could keep up with me," said Al Gala with a grin.
http://www.latinospost.com/articles...kan-al-gala-opens-up-love-life-im-looking.htm

Omar Borkan Al Gala: A Documentary On “Too Handsome” Guy to Tell his Deportation Story and More! [PHOTOS/VIDEO]

Omar Borkan Al Gala and his management team have neither confirmed nor denied when asked by IBTimes-AU in an email if there’s any truth to the deportation story that paved the way to international recognition and overwhelming fame for the self-described poet and model.
“Whatever happened in Saudi is going to stay in Saudi for now,” Omar said in an interview with Canadian broadcasting company, CTV.

Omar insists in the interview that his followers (and critics alike) who now come in more than one million, just have to wait a little longer as he plans to share his deportation story and more, in a documentary.
http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/4748...ocumentary-tells-deportation.htm#.UbIdbJxmN_M

To be deported or not to be deported, it seems it'll all work for the best anyway.

Oh wow, you have to watch the interview video in Donjeta's link... Sexay accent! :crush:

I love this thread. Thank you who posted pictures.

That's all.

:woot:

I got sooo tired of pressing the thanks button...
I fear, due to advanced age & creeping senility, I am immune to their charms, such as y'all feel they are.
I do notice, however, that Muslim extremists have problems with self-control.
As for the gentlemen ? young men in the pics, it's nice to know that narcissism is alive & fully functioning in the male Muslim mind.
And ladies, must an old woman clean up your drool? Jaws off the floor, eyes back in their sockets. Pull yourselves together.

I wonder if the role was reversed and there were very beautiful women at this place if the religious dudes would have them removed also. Oh wait I know the answer to that. NO!. These guys rule on pure jealousy...Which is not a good trait.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back