Thursday Jan 8 2015, 8 PM ET Beth Karas, Joseph Scott Morgan, and Lisa Vidaurri

Discussion in 'Websleuths Radio' started by Tricia, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator

WELCOME TO 2015

Our first True Crime Radio Show for 2015 is jam packed

The show starts at 8 PM
    Eastern! First up Beth Karas updates us on Jodi Arias. Yes, her sentencing trial is still going on. Why? Because we must be in some twilight zone vortex of reality that's why. That's the only logical explanation

Next up the very distinguished Scholar of Applied Forensics at Jacksonville State University (among many other things) Joseph Scott Morgan.
    Mr. Morgan has written a book called
    Blood Beneath my Feet

And finally we'll talk to
    Lisa Vidaurri about the horrific events several years ago when a drunk driver plowed into their home. You will find Lisa's story compelling and frightening.

It's easy to listen. Go to
    www.truecrimeradio.com Join our chat room 30 minutes before showtime. Then at 8 PM Eastern click on the "Listen Now" tab and you'll hear the show from the iHeartRadio Network

One more time for the cheap seats in the back:

Go to
    www.truecrimeradio.com, at 8:00 PM Eastern click on the, "Listen Now" tab and you'll hear the show.

See you tonight
    Tricia

2. Loading...

3. Madilu

Madilu New Member

Thank goodness you are back on the air... I got a FitBit for xmas, and my favorite thing to listen to while I, "get my steps in" is your show. I honestly just love your topics, your voice, your personal style, your guests...all of it. Whew! For a minute there I was reverting to re-runs. Thanks! I assume this is still on Spreaker app for mobile phone? Hapoy New Year Tricia!

4. Tricia

Tricia Owner Websleuths.com Staff Member Administrator

Oh Wow Madilu, I am humbled by your kind words. Thank you very much.

Don't hesitate to suggest any guests you would like to hear on the show. I'm always looking for good ideas. :)

Take Care,
    Tricia

5. kimi_SFC

kimi_SFC Active Member