Tied Up Woman Types for Help with her Toes!

Discussion in 'Bizarre and Off-Beat News' started by angelmom, Aug 3, 2010.

1. angelmom

angelmom The love stays...forever in our hearts

I'm impressed! Can you imagine how shocked her BF must have been to get this message? So glad he was near the computer!

http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/bound-woman-types-help-583758.html

A southeast Atlanta woman tied to her bed during a harrowing overnight home invasion was freed by police after she used her toes to type a computer message to her boyfriend.

[​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

for real?

my first thought was it's gotta be a hoax

how surreal would that be, you're on the computer maybe checking FB or playing a game before work, sipping your coffee, thinking about getting dressed or having a shower or having breakfast and THAT comes across your screen!!!

4. Calliope

Calliope Former Member

Weird.

"Can I come over?"

wth ?

5. Calliope

Calliope Former Member

From the OP:

Police spokeswoman Kim Jones said that the victim was in bed when the intruder entered, possibly through a basement door that had apparently been left open.

So... someone breaks into your home just months ago, is never caught and you leave your basement door open?

And that previous burglar is spooked because he finds out someone is home and then runs ... yet takes the time to hotwire and steal the car? (cuz he wouldn't have been in the home to take the keys, right?)

Boy, she sure does have a lot of bad luck. People breaking into her home, stealing the car each time. Wow.

Funny she should bring up 'balloon boy'.

I'm not believing this, sorry.

6. Lou

Lou New Member

7. Calliope

Calliope Former Member

I'm glad I was wrong. I don't know if I could stand another 'balloon boy' episode.

8. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

"She's very creative," Hilton said. "She's a fighter and she knows how to use what she's got." :waitasec: :eek:

9. Dark Knight

Dark Knight New Member

Just because she identified someone in a line-up does not mean he is guilty or even involved.

Plus, he was wearing a ski mask, she said. She'd have to go on voice alone, if it were true.

10. Dark Knight

Dark Knight New Member

I think there is also a possibility that she was engaging in self bondage, based on the way she was tied, which is more of a sexual position, and maybe got stuck and concocted the robbery story to avoid the embarrassment of it. Yes, even getting someone charged with the crime.

I wonder if the head injury from the gun strike was confirmed?

Again, this MAY all be true, and if it is, good for her for doing so well, but I am just having my doubts about her story.

11. Gozgals

Gozgals New Member

I like the way you think. If this is true, more power to her and she is a very bright, creative person. The bondage scene sounds more like it to me too. I think she would be embarrassed by it.

I believe people would go as far as to id someone for a crime they didn't commit too. We have seen this done before.

Goz

12. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

I hope that kid isn't convicted for this if that's true. I hope they are fully investigating, which I'm pretty sure they are.

13. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

:shutup: