Tiger Woods loses front tooth in media scramble

PrimeSuspect

Reaction score
Tiger Woods loses front tooth in media scramble after travelling to Italy to surprise girlfriend

2001_tiger1_sp.ashx

Tiger Woods has had one of his front teeth knocked out by a cameraman during a media scramble at the podium after his girlfriend Lindsey Vonn broke the record for World Cup skiing victories in Italy.

The golfer was hiding his identity in a skeleton mask to surprise Vonn after her 63rd win at Cortina D'Ampezzo when the incident happened.

http://www.9news.com.au/entertainme...ked-out-in-media-scramble#oSeEr6GusYlvyUys.99

I'm trying to figure out why someone with so much money and access to the best dental care would appear in public without a front tooth. it just seems so odd to me!

I recently had a front tooth (crown) loosen and fall out.....I did not have dental coverage at the time but was able to find a kind dentist who easily created a fake tooth out of bonding material for me which cost under $100.

I was just too vain to be seen in public without the tooth and I totally admit it! (And thank God no photographers ever follow me around!)

I think Tiger likes dominant women who knock him around. It certainly doesn't look like any kind of a scramble from the reflection in his sunglasses.

I'm trying to figure out why someone with so much money and access to the best dental care would appear in public without a front tooth. it just seems so odd to me!

I recently had a front tooth (crown) loosen and fall out.....I did not have dental coverage at the time but was able to find a kind dentist who easily created a fake tooth out of bonding material for me which cost under $100.

I was just too vain to be seen in public without the tooth and I totally admit it! (And thank God no photographers ever follow me around!)

It happened right there, very shortly before the 'toothless' pictures were taken. The article states his tooth was discolored already. I have a tooth like that. I need a root canal with an endodontist. I have to be really careful in the meantime, or the tooth could break off or be knocked out. Something was obviously going on with his tooth before this mishap, and I figure since he indeed has enough money to get it fixed, he didn't run off to a dentist right away and instead stayed at the podium to surprise his girlfriend who was about to show up. JMO of course. :D (<-- we need one with a gap, lol)

oh thanks Janet! I mis-read the article and thought the supposed incident with the photographer had occurred previously, not right then. makes much more sense now! That's what I get for scanning these articles and really reading thru!

Good luck with your tooth....been there!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back