Tim Feels Caylee Is Dead....

I always knew, and said so last night, that I think Tim was just trying to make a point on how ridiculous the Anthony's were with their claims that Caylee is with a 'trusted friend' but no one has a phone number or a legitimate name etc. He knows and we all know, that no one gives their child to a trusted friend and has no idea of their phone number or where they lived. He knows their story is hogwash and we know its hogwash. I think he was just trying to be kind, but make a point. I am glad he is searching for the body. Please everyone, let's pray he finds the body and puts an end to this charade the Anthony's are trying to pull on everyone.

Yeah, more Anthony airspin obfuscation. NO DETAILS. No specifics. No exact information. No names, dates, or places. No descriptions. No cell phone pictures. No addresses. No verifiable locations. No telephone records. No license plate numbers. No height, weight, hair length. NO PROOF. First- no proof that Zenaida was ever in Orlando, or ever existed. Now- no proof that 'A Family' ever was in Orlando, or ever existed. It must drive Tim (God bless him) as crazy as it drives us!

The whole family is making themselves look like suspects. I wouldn't protest but I wouldn't show any compassion to the entire family besides Caylee. She run everyone off once they become a little suspicious. Bounty hunter was cool with them until he started asking questions. Tim was cool with them until he started asking questions. They get mad at the media, protesters, and even the le. They don't get mad at the people who actually committed the crime.

The sad thing about all these "theories" is that I am sure they make sense to the Anthony family... just not to the average person!

Notice how GA isn't anywhere around? expousing crazy theories? giving interviews? Telling us something??

Family friend?
Like I said, that is crazy!

Also, if Caylee is missing and Zanny has her.. isn't someone else missing? Where are Zanny's family/friends reporting a missing person or turning her in?..
Mexico? Puerto Rico? NY? Venezuela? Togo? Look somewhere, anywhere, just not Orlando! Can't have you guys looking here.

This upset Miller because he said if a family does indeed have the missing girl, why doesn't the Anthony family go to that family? "Why bring us in? Why call us? There are many families that really need our help," Miller said.

Exactly!! If Casey did indeed give Caylee to a family. Why are the grandparents INSISTING that people go out and look for a LIVE Caylee???

For the life of me, I do not understand how they do not see what they say to us makes no sense.

Cindy wouldn't lie.:snooty:

My first LOL literally this morning Dr. Pennypacker. Thank you.

This is great news about Tim staying and the sheriff committing so much to the search. Thank you God. Thank you TES and LE.

I didn't understand last night when Tim said he was thinking of pulling out (well, I mean I do - he looked exasperated w/ Cindy and family) anyway, I thought he was looking in areas at the LEs request, he said that the night before, they were asked to search and search again the areas of interest. So even though Cindy *finally* did call him after weeks and weeks of nonsense (only b/c LP probably put it as a requirement to get her daughter out on bail), I thought he was working w/ LE, no? And one thing I did agree w/ Cindy on...I know hard to believe was that I thought TES only searched for dead bodies - I've followed them before on the Halloway case and others before that and it was always a recovery mission that I had heard about.

TES and Tim are in a very sad position. With the family actively interfering with the search process, what responsibility should they have? The search uses up valuable resources for TES, resources that can be argued are better spent on other searches. Short of having some good idea where to start looking, how do you organize something that you think is productive? I agree with Tim, I think the best outcome for this would be to find Caylee's remains. While everyone hopes she will be found, I support TES's decision either way. It's heartbreaking to give up, but they only have so much time, money and other resources. And if they believe they are better spent somewhere else, that's the right decision.

I hope Tim stays away from Cindy and doesn't bother listening to anymore of her nonsense. If she shows up, LE should send her packing. IMO.

I agree. He looked so tired and beaten down, and NG would not let him speak a full sentence. I really do feel bad for him, and would not blame him one bit if he took his team and went home. I realize that this does not help Caylee, but what can he do, if he is being obstructed and browbeaten by the family? There is a limit to how much crap someone will take before they finally blow. God knows that I would have hit the roof, or hit her, before now.

Good he is staying. He has compassion even though Anthonys have NONE NONE NONE for him, his efforts, and his person tragety/child.

Look at what the Anthony's are doing to themselves!! They are alienating EVERYONE who wants to help them! Unbelievable! Is this denial? Is this obstruction? Are they all missing a few cards from their decks? I am sooooo excited that TM will continue his search, and I bet he is more determined to find Caylee than ever.

Mexico? Puerto Rico? NY? Venezuela? Togo? Look somewhere, anywhere, just not Orlando! Can't have you guys looking here.

her heart is hoping Caylee is in texas, P rico, etc. but her head is saying dont look in Orlando cauz I am not ready to "let Go" of my grandaughter

What a horrible waste of resources. I'm glad Tim is staying, but it's clear he will get no help from The Anthony's. In fact, they'll mislead him at every corner, given the chance. Caylee is dead and they know it, IMO. They've done nothing but obstruct those that are trying to find Caylee. :confused:

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if they didn't end being charged with obstruction of justice.

I am so flipplin sick of Cindy and her smoke and mirrors it's not funny. All of these insane stories really do make them look like accomplises to 'me' at least. If they do have credible information that Caylee is with a 'family' then GO GET HER! Or give the info to LE so THEY can get her. IMO if you are so sure she is safe and with a family then you should surely know enough info about this family to be able to contact them and if a family took in your grandaughter in order for them to be 'good people' with all of this national attention I would think at this point they would have come forward and said 'hey, WE have the little girl, she was given to us to care for by Casey, we didn't know about, blah, blah, blah....' and come clean about whatever they intentionally or unintentionally got involved in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back