Tim Miller funded Misty's trip to Orlando & also reveals shocking info about Ron.

If Tim Miller witnessed Ron do what he said in front of Jr. then I do not feel he has done enough to protect Jr. If he truly reported that to PCSO, why do you think Jr. is still there? That act is more than enough to remove him AND have Ron Baker acted. I'm just not buying it, it doesn't make sense.

If you had witnessed it, would you have just let it go if the info. was not acted upon? Would you not do everything you could to get that child out of that situation? Tim's money would have been much better spent on a competent lawyer for CS to sue for custody on the grounds of child endangerment.

Maybe Tim is trying to force the issue now, maybe he felt like not enough was done. I guess the people to ask would be Putnam Co.....there are still alot of unknowns here, we don't know what all Tim has done or who he reported it to.

If Tim Miller witnessed Ron do what he said in front of Jr. then I do not feel he has done enough to protect Jr. If he truly reported that to PCSO, why do you think Jr. is still there? That act is more than enough to remove him AND have Ron Baker acted. I'm just not buying it, it doesn't make sense.

If you had witnessed it, would you have just let it go if the info. was not acted upon? Would you not do everything you could to get that child out of that situation? Tim's money would have been much better spent on a competent lawyer for CS to sue for custody on the grounds of child endangerment.

That is your prerogative but I heard Tim make some of these statements on tape. There is no doubt in my mind that this happened. All he can do is report what he has learned. The rest is up to LE. Tim can't control what these people do or don't do. All he wants to do is find this little girl. He's been a parent with a missing child and LE dismissed his daughter's disappearance as a "runaway". Many many months later her body was found in the woods next to other young girls remains. She had been he victim of a serial killer. His mission goes deep and he was doing what he felt to be the right thing at the time. No one said it was the wisest decision he ever made but while he is not responsible for all the players in this case and has no control over their actions, he tries to get to the truth......and that is: Where is Haleigh?

That is your prerogative but I heard Tim make some of these statements on tape. There is no doubt in my mind that this happened. All he can do is report what he has learned. The rest is up to LE. Tim can't control what these people do or don't do. All he wants to do is find this little girl. He's been a parent with a missing child and LE dismissed his daughter's disappearance as a "runaway". Many many months later her body was found in the woods next to other young girls remains. She had been he victim of a serial killer. His mission goes deep and he was doing what he felt to be the right thing at the time. No one said it was the wisest decision he ever made but while he is not responsible for all the players in this case and has no control over their actions, he tries to get to the truth......and that is: Where is Haleigh?
Ok, I'll ask again, If you had witnessed it, would you have just let it go if the info. was not acted upon? Would you not do everything you could to get that child out of that situation?

Ok, I'll ask again, If you had witnessed it, would you have just let it go if the info. was not acted upon? Would you not do everything you could to get that child out of that situation?

That's just it Curvecuti, maybe he is doing just that. We don't know that he has let it go.

lol, Never said he was perfect. I will say I will trust him before I trust any of the players involved in this case. Why in the world would Tim risk his reputation lying about these people? Why would he tarnish the reputation of TES and all of his hard working volunteers over these people? He wouldn't. The only thing Tim wants is to be able to find Haleigh. The same thing we all want. Tim works hand in hand with LE all of the time, I'm sure this case is no different. Some do not like what Tim has had to say about Ron and Misty, and that's where the problem really is. There has never been a question about Tim being one of the good guys, until this case.....and that's a shame that people will choose to try and slam Tim Miller before they believe anything bad about Ron and Misty.

I haven't seen anyone "slam" Tim here at ws. If you have I would like to be pointed to it. Because I question some things Tim has willfully chosen to do along with his co-horts, and the reporting going on in this case is not the problem here. Nor is it because of what Tim has said about R and M being the problem. The problem is exactly what I have said in my posts. I have no reason to feel ashamed.

I still will support Tim in his search endeavors, just because I may not like or be happy in this particular case, doesn't mean I would deny or cut him off from emotional or financial support due to one case. He's done great things, surely as we all have in the past. We shouldn't completely hold a persons mistakes against them forever if they are working for the better good of others and along the way make mistakes and bad judgements.

However, I'm not even seeing this as mistakes. Not really. Nor accidents. It appears very willful to me. But I'm willing to give Tim all benefit of the doubt as he searches for our missing children. But when a persons actions start to cross a boundary into willful mis-conduct, that's another thing and I'm starting to become concerned over time in this case over several deeds, statements and recordings Tim has put out there to the public. I do question how it effects this case, Haleigh's case. I do worry about the families of Haleigh, who are innocent, and how it effects them.

Of course, and I think he did that by reporting it to LE first. I guess I don't get what you expect TM to do other than what he did. My goodness, he went on the record and told the world what transpired trying to give the warning.

"But those close to the case can only hope an isolated Misty will reveal what investigators believe she’s holding—information that just might solve the case."
http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/12/exclusive-misty-cummings-undercover-mama/#more-3224

What if it was all part of the plan for Ron to text Misty and tell her DB is a "spy"?That would be affective in isolating her from everyone so that she will talk.

We have all this going down very quickly in a short period of time; Ron & Misty divorcing, DB outed as a "spy", Misty's lawyer dumping her, Misty's family has turned on her aside from her grandmother in TN, where she cannot move to.
If they are working side by side with LE, it may be a strategic tactic to get her isolated so that they can see if she does talk..
Not saying that her lawyer only dumped her to isolate her. It's obvious she's a horrible client to have and since she isn't honest, there's no way to properly represent her.

TM also mentioned in another thing, that LE was aware of Misty's whereabouts the whole time she was on excursions with DB.

I haven't seen anyone "slam" Tim here at ws. If you have I would like to be pointed to it. Because I question some things Tim has willfully chosen to do along with his co-horts, and the reporting going on in this case is not the problem here. Nor is it because of what Tim has said about R and M being the problem. The problem is exactly what I have said in my posts. I have no reason to feel ashamed.

I still will support Tim in his search endeavors, just because I may not like or be happy in this particular case, doesn't mean I would deny or cut him off from emotional or financial support due to one case. He's done great things, surely as we all have in the past. We shouldn't completely hold a persons mistakes against them forever if they are working for the better good of others and along the way make mistakes and bad judgements.

However, I'm not even seeing this as mistakes. Not really. Nor accidents. It appears very willful to me. But I'm willing to give Tim all benefit of the doubt as he searches for our missing children. But when a persons actions start to cross a boundary into willful mis-conduct, that's another thing and I'm starting to become concerned over time in this case over several deeds, statements and recordings Tim has put out there to the public. I do question how it effects this case, Haleigh's case. I do worry about the families of Haleigh, who are innocent, and how it effects them.

KOOL, While I understand what you're saying, I think it's safe to say we're all worried about Haleigh's family, those that are innocent but, I for one and more worried about what happened to Haleigh. That's where the focus needs to stay and that is where Tim's focus is. It's obvious to me anyway.

I never said you should be ashamed. And you have every right to your opinion. Mine differs.

I see Tim doing what he can trying to find Haleigh. I see some of her "family" doing nothing. Or worse, trying to stonewall the investigation. I do not see in anyway, shape of form that Tim has crossed a boundary into willful mis-conduct. I see a man trying to find a missing child. And IMO, he is working hand in hand with LE.

In the second half of audio, TM mentions a girl coming up to him in a bar mentioning that Misty was partying that night smoking oxys (she had seen it as she went over there to get drugs). TM says the girl drove him to the spot they were at, TM asked Ron and Misty, who admitted it was the truth, not sure on the night. There is a lot of drugs involved, obviously.
AUDIO: Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Possible Whereabouts the Night of the Abduction

Snipped for space.

Yah, this is his wife that he is presently divorcing. This is the woman that he is married to for 6 months and he is now divorcing.

He admits to her inconsistencies and story changing yet he wants to alert her that someone may be trying to get the truth out of her. He speaks out both sides of his mouth and frankly it sounds very much like Misty saying the same things over and over so, neither one of them is making much sense. You have to question their motives when they don't match their actions. If it doesn't quack like a duck, it's not a duck.

When did Ron alert Misty that someone was trying to get the truth out of her? Just because Ron has decided to divorce Misty, doesn't mean he's going for the jugular. Doesn't mean he doesn't have some kind of common decency inside himself for her? It was foul and un-truthful to set Misty up with someone who was suppose to care for her as a Mother friend figure. Divorce doesn't mean you sit back and watch someone be took advantage of. He clearly has stated he believes Misty, he was close to the situation and he should know as best or as good as anyone if she more than likely is being truthful versus not being truthful.

added thought in general:
I didn't hear Ron's attorney state or himself for that matter, that Misty keeps changing her stories as being reported on this thread. Ron's attorney stated, "she doesn't tell it the same way with the exact words everytime".

You don't just do what you want at any cost. Even to find a missing child.

Yes, all rumor, no proof, and the 2 people are folks with drug charges, hardly reliable imo
Here's some proof, Flossie, Tim Miller speaks (it's an audio) about Ron and Misty admitting to him about their drug use, after TM was confronted with a girl in a bar who told them Misty wasn't home, she was doing drugs at a party.
It's 40 seconds into the interview if you don't prefer to listen to the whole thing

AUDIO: Tim Miller Talks About Misty’s Possible Whereabouts the Night of the Abduction

I see no reason TM would lie about this.

TM also mentioned in another thing, that LE was aware of Misty's whereabouts the whole time she was on excursions with DB.
I wonder if he is implying the police were co-operating with this crazy scheme? If so, what is anyone thinking? It seems absurd. Donna is driving like a mad woman on the road, removed from the car at gunpoint. Who knows what else went on with those two.
I'll believe police co-operation when I hear it from the horses mouth. And if they did, they need new cops to look at this case.

When did Ron alert Misty that someone was trying to get the truth out of her? Just because Ron has decided to divorce Misty, doesn't mean he's going for the jugular. Doesn't mean he doesn't have some kind of common decency inside himself for her? It was foul and un-truthful to set Misty up with someone who was suppose to care for her as a Mother friend figure. Divorce doesn't mean you sit back and watch someone be took advantage of. He clearly has stated he believes Misty, he was close to the situation and he should know as best or as good as anyone if she more than likely is being truthful versus not being truthful.

I didn't hear Ron's attorney state or himself for that matter, that Misty keeps changing her stories as being reported on this thread. Ron's attorney stated, "she doesn't tell it the same way with the exact words everytime".

To set Misty up? He said he was afraid for Misty. He felt like she needed protection, he tried to convince her she needed to tell the truth. He told Donna to take her and do the things her mother never did with her. Yes, he wanted to get the truth.......sure he did. We all do. But he thought, and still thinks Misty is in danger too. Put yourself in Tim's shoes, you know this girl had lied, you think she knows what happened to Haleigh, but you think she's in danger. What would you have done? He didn't just turn his back on her, he tried to do what he thought was best. This is not Tim's first rodeo..........he knew what he was doing. LE knew what he was doing. IMO.

LE is not doing their job in this case IMO. They had another witness account of Misty being at a party the night Haleigh went missing & did freaking nothing about it. This again is coming from Tim Miller in that above audio link that was posted. The girl even drove Tim Miller to the place Misty was at. Witness said that Misty was at a drug party snorting Oxycontin & doing pot. The witness said she knew this b.c she went to that party to buy drugs. Now you add that onto the fact Misty's brother said she wasn't home & that letter saying Haleigh ODed on Oxycontin & it adds up.

of what TM was doing? Do you realize deception is an often employed LE investigative technique? You let a co-conspirator believe his partner has confessed, you let them believe you have evidence you don't-these are all legitimate techniques. To my knowledge TM cooperates and informs LE of his actions. It seems quite likely that LE would agree with any legal technique designed to get the truth out of this clan. When you're trying to find who is responsible for the likely demise of a childe the social niceties tend to take a back seat to arresting the perpetrator.

Blaming TM for telling about Ron's actions and then criticizing his alleged action or non-action based upon personal pronouncements about what they were is, IMO, placing the emphasis in entirely the wrong arena. Confuse, distract obfuscate seem to be the so far successful tecniques of certain players and their ardent supporters. I can only hope that whatever techniques need to be employed are successful as there is no hope that the players will ever tell the truth on their own intitiative.

I don't think it is matter of whether or not anyone believes Misty/Ronald over Tim Miller but more of the fact, at least to me, that he should leave the investigation to the authorities. He was asked to participate in the search for Haleigh. To me, that doesn't include sending a "mother figure" to befriend Misty. I have alot of respect for Mr. Miller's work on missing person's cases but he should leave it at searching and not trying his hand at police work. Had any of them been so honestly concerned about Misty's safety, then I truly have to wonder why she was dropped off at a gas station?

Well, wasn't this DB trying to become her confidante so she would confide in her? Isn't that the same thing is trying to get the truth from Misty? If he believes her, (that's coming out of one side of his mouth) and his answer to NG when she asked him if her inconsistencies concerned him at all and he answered "yes" (that's coming out of the other side of his mouth) then his alerting her to this person trying to get more info out of her lends one to believe that he's not trying to get to the truth. By all reasoning, it tends to make you think he's trying to keep anything more from coming out! This is Haleigh's father! I'd throw my husband (if I had one) under the bridge before I'd let my child stay out there in the unknown. Sorry, I don't buy it. I don't see him as being vindictive by allowing her be out of his sight and leaving her to her own devices. She's a big girl now.

Foul, untruthful, being taken advantage of? Those things don't mean much in the face of a missing 5 year old. As far as "You don't just do what you want at any cost. Even to find a missing child". I disagree. You do.

To set Misty up? He said he was afraid for Misty. He felt like she needed protection, he tried to convince her she needed to tell the truth. He told Donna to take her and do the things her mother never did with her. Yes, he wanted to get the truth.......sure he did. We all do. But he thought, and still thinks Misty is in danger too. Put yourself in Tim's shoes, you know this girl had lied, you think she knows what happened to Haleigh, but you think she's in danger. What would you have done? He didn't just turn his back on her, he tried to do what he thought was best. This is not Tim's first rodeo..........he knew what he was doing. LE knew what he was doing. IMO.

bbm, since you asked, LOL
I would have been honest, taken her under my wing, ministered to her, seen to her safety beyond a gas station, allowed her to talk and just be a "Listener", re-counted all the facts and direct testimony by Misty I felt necessary to reveal in order to inspire some truthful communication. I would have covered all the consequences of lying and involvement on her behalf if true, I would remind her of the pain and suffering this has caused not only her, but Haleigh and her family. Saying it another way, I would have acted like the real Mother/friend I portrayed myself to be from the beginning.

If all this failed, I would remind her of my love, take her to LE's door, announce to them in front of Misty what I had been up to for whatever amount of days, and that I gave it my best shot. I was done on that end, and lastly leave them all with one last memory: Announcing I would continue on searching for Haleigh with all my might. :blushing::angel:

I wonder if he is implying the police were co-operating with this crazy scheme? If so, what is anyone thinking? It seems absurd. Donna is driving like a mad woman on the road, removed from the car at gunpoint. Who knows what else went on with those two.
I'll believe police co-operation when I hear it from the horses mouth. And if they did, they need new cops to look at this case.
Fay, it's a good question, it wouldn't surprise me, this case just keeps getting nuttier and nuttier!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back