Tim Miller In the Hospital

Sending prayers and hugs from NOLA, Tim. :blowkiss:

Tim, my thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.

He's very sick and, unfortunately, not from mere anxiety.

i didn't think he looked well the last few times he was on tv. I hope it isn't serious.

feel better soon Tim!!

:beats: :crossfingers:

Update about Tim's condition,

His heart is fine. Next they will run tests on his lungs and his digestive system.

He is resting. I am sure he appreciates all the wonderful posts of encouragement. Keep 'em coming.

Tricia

Sending thoughts and prayers for answers and his recovery.

His heart is fine. Next they will run tests on his lungs and his digestive system.

He is resting. I am sure he appreciates all the wonderful posts of encouragement. Keep 'em coming.

Tricia

Thank Lord his heart is okay..sounds though as if he is pretty sick..Bless him Lord and heal his body!
Thank you so much Tricia for the update!

Tricia

Thank you for the update, Tricia. I hope he gets answers w/o going through too much. I went through various procedures and two surgeries in about six months (one recent--major surgery) and still have no answers.:doh:

:praying: for Tim. Get well soon. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Prayers for Tim and wishing him a speedy and restful recovery. Tim is one of my heros so I pray for him often, even when he is well...A special prayer for healing of whatever is ailing him and for peace and comfort as he mends...

Get well soon, Tim. Corrie Anderson needs you.

Bless you Tim for all you do for others. I pray for a speedy recovering.

Thank you for the update Tricia!

...Prayers and positive thoughts for Tim and his loved ones...

God bless you Tim!Get well soon.
All my love
mermaid....:blowkiss:

Tim, so sorry to hear you're in the hospital :(

Hope you have a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself!!

Thank you for all you do for the missing.

BeanE

:blowkiss:

{{Hugs}} Tim. I am sending up prayers that you will recover soon.

Here's hoping Tim is sprung out of the hospital soon with a full recovery. He's certainly welcome to my house for X-mas Eve dinner!

Having a good thought for you Tim, certainly you are blessed every day for all the good work you do.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back