Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by Wildrose, Jul 6, 2011.

1. ladylurker

ladylurker New Member

ITA lyndy... caylee anthony was not the only "missing" child at the time. resources could have gone to help others who were actually searching for lost loved ones, not to this zoo. the work done by TES was completely in vain and if that was known from the beginning, how DARE they allow him to continue to expend resources?

2. Eye Wonder

Eye Wonder Member

Im sure I heard him saying on HLN he was gonna stop the search but that is when LE asked him to continue...Dunno if that makes a difference.

3. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Pediatric Nurse Georgia

Not with Mark Nejames as his Lawyer
    remember he has the inside scoop on the A's and that's
    why he fired them.

4. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Pediatric Nurse Georgia

correct! He refused to waste $ and resourceson them when all the had to do was take a police officer and show them.

5. miabellamoure

miabellamoure Active Member

and next time it'll be a "real" missing child...God Bless TM!

6. azwriter

azwriter Sister Mary Wanna

Go Tim Miller.
    If he needs donation for an attorney or to file - I'm in .

jmo

7. azwriter

Don't mean to be humorous, but can they charge her for littering if that piece of land is posted?

jmo

8. Drama Queen

Drama Queen New Member

Tim knew that he was searching for a deceased Caylee. Cindy wanted him searching for a living Caylee.
    ICA wanted him to just go away!
    I am very grateful for people like Tim Miller and his wonderful organization. It is my opinion that he should seek some financial remedy for the expenses incurred by TES.
    ICA knew that Caylee was deceased and knew where she was. Even though Cindy is the person who asked him to help...ICA did nothing to stop it or help find a child that she knew was decomposing in a swamp. It was all a big game to her. If you recall the statement she alledgedly made to Rob D., "They haven't even found her clothes yet."
    She watched with glee as all of this was going on.
    So yeppers...sue the heck out of her Tim.
    You will have many folks who support you and always will.

9. azwriter

She will always be ICA to me. Or is she going to be Tot Mom forever?
    jmo

10. Phoebeb

Phoebeb Active Member

Go Zenaida! And IIRC, Mr. Morgan or his interviewer, REALLY got under CA's skin during the deposition. :great:

11. Trident

Trident Well-Known Member

I have a couple of reasons for not wanting TM to go after the Anthony's. The first is - bad vibrations, nothing a lawyer can help with, no matter how good he is.

Secondly, I believe if he goes after the As, it might make some people. who really need and want his help, a little skittish. That may sound wrong, but people are funny that way. Once he sues a client, people may afraid it could happen to them.

I keep saying go after the As because I'm not sure he can sue Casey, she didn't call and ask for his help, Cindy did. I'm also not sure he can sue JB because all JB has to say is he didn't know Caylee had drowned until well after the Tim's search or some such, and it might be true.

I see no benefit in his doing this, but I do see much potential harm.

My opinion only

12. suz1729

suz1729 New Member

Great news about Tim Miller!
    I would also like to see someone in family like Rick Pleasa sue for wrongful death.Really George should but don't think cindy would allow it

13. Madeleine74

Madeleine74 Knower of Things

I'm glad this route may be available for Mr. Miller.

I sent an email of support. TES was the victim of a fraud and if there are civil remedies that can be achieved, then TES has every right to be compensated for those costs.

14. clv129

clv129 Member

can someone please post a list of acronyms? i can't read some of these posts becaUse i can't figure out who all the various initials of names belong to... i know i should know them, but this case is so complex as it is...maybe we can at least use last names...thanks/

15. cloud9

cloud9 New Member

And I pray Tim gets every cent!!! They used him and treated him like dirt!!!

16. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

If you paid by CC see if you can find the receipt and sue them for it.

I think you'd have to be able to prove expenses. Like hotel stays and such. If you were a searcher and have CC statements that prove those things I'd sue KC for the money. People are saying that CA called TES not KC and IMO that doesn't make a darn bit of difference. CA called TES BECAUSE KC was lying about the child's whereabouts.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rX7wtNOkuHo&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Nelson‬‏[/ame]

PLEASE VOTE ON THE POLL TO GET DATELINE TO DO A STORY ON TIM MILLER AND TES ASAP!! THE LINK IS JUST BELOW THIS PLEA.

17. cami

cami Keep your fork......

I say good for him.... I donated money to Equsearch at the time they were in Florida. Then they lost a lot in the hurricane in Texas so I donated again. It wasn't a whole lot of money but I could so I did. It's shameful the way Tim Miller was treated by those do lallys, they're are all certifiable except maybe Lee.

I hope everyone sues the pants of that devil so she doesn't make a cent.

I wonder if anyone will sue her for wrongful death? Caylee's paternal grandmother maybe.

18. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

Please vote on the Tim Miller poll below and when you do please leave a post of support for him. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!! The more people who vote and comment the more pressure on NBC to do this. JMO

19. cami

cami Keep your fork......

I don't see a poll :waitasec:

20. Kat

Kat Kind words do not cost much

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112269"]DATELINE: Please do a story on Tim Miller and TES!!!! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]