Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

Probably been asked but when did Miller get kicked out of the house by Cindy?

Someone besides me is going to have to look up that answer but wasn't it before he ended his search and OCSD contributed some money to his funding?
Once she discovered he was no longer looking for a live Caylee?

Were the depositions of everyone given to the jury to review? I know they didn't ask to see any evidence, but was it just the evidence that was presented in the trial that they were allowed to view? Why didn't they call TM to the stand, he had some interesting things to say about OCA.

Someone besides me is going to have to look up that answer but wasn't it before he ended his search and OCSD contributed some money to his funding?
Once she discovered he was no longer looking for a live Caylee?

I know for sure it was before because he said he left the house and said well that went over well and his assistant looked perplexed. And then he wanted to call off the search and stop working but he thought about it and said this is for the child I will continue.

KC is going to say, she thought the search was called off when he left the house or soon after and this was in August or something.

I know for sure it was before because he said he left the house and said well that went over well and his assistant looked perplexed. And then he wanted to call off the search and stop working but he thought about it and said this is for the child I will continue.

KC is going to say, she thought the search was called off when he left the house or soon after and this was in August or something.

Well the really interesting thing about that question was not did she ask for the search, or any of those sideways questions where she could not take responsibility but did she know TES was searching at all. Loved it!!

I wonder if there aren't any clips from the local news there from when the searches were being conducted? It will be hard to say she didn't know they were searching if the local channels were covering it on the nightly news, interviewing TM and searchers. She was foolish to lie about this. JMO

She said no she did not hear or see George call 911 nor did she on June 16th when Caylee drowned.

And second - she was not aware TES was searching for Caylee in August and September....:thud:

Around September 7th, search was called off due to Water. November 2008 search for a LIVE CAYLEE was called off - but TES was looking for a Dead Caylee.

I am shocked to report that KC is lying again.

KC should absolutely have to pay and then some - the fact that she wasted the time of TES when there are toddlers and children missing is egregious and she should have to pay. Incredible how selfish this family is and it is fine with Cindy. It is amazing. I understand Cindy works with children and photographs of them for filing in case they go missing, but I really really believe that is for an image - because the fact that she wasted this man's time when she was going through a missing situation and knew how it felt and let it go on is egregious.

Hope this helps.

“Casey Anthony never said the word Caylee one time.”

The speaker is Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller, and he was recalling the four days he spent in the Anthony home two years ago

In another recorded interview, Miller said that George tried to get Casey to identify on a map where searchers should look. But Cindy Anthony, Casey’s mother, turned angry and kicked Miller out of the house.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...lunteers-recall-tensions-at-anthony-home.html

Around September 7th, search was called off due to Water. November 2008 search for a LIVE CAYLEE was called off - but TES was looking for a Dead Caylee.

I am shocked to report that KC is lying again.

............ :silly: ...........

............ :silly: ...........

I hear ya. But Logical - I really and truly believe that she is not having the greatest time right now. Her video was downright depressing - more along the lines of pathetic and needy - The ambiance surrounding the video was even more depressing. She looks like she is in a trailer or something very similar to - she is a virtual prisoner who is living supposedly with a preacher and his family. Come on Logical - how in the world can this be what she wants - it cannot. But she has to take what she can get right now and that is it. Do you really see KC going to church on Sunday if she did not have to with the family -

She is a sociopath and has nooooooooooooo empathy for anyone but herself - her life will constantly change with the people around her because she will inevitably do something to incur wrath.

How stupid do you have to be to make a video when you are trying to sell yourself to the highest bidder - the idea is to keep yourself a mystery - now the mystery is gone - we have seen what she looks like and basically that is what was selling - how does KC look after seven months - she looks the same and acts just as stupid as she has in the past. People probably want to watch an interview but it is NOWHERE NEAR the furor that it was before - the mystery is gone - thank you so much KC.

IIRC, the big search that was called off early was somewhere around Nov. 8. Initially TM had indicated in interviews he was willing to go as long as it took, and searchers came from all over the US to participate. Of course, he abruptly left after a couple of days and LP got to put on his big Jay Blanchard Park show with the divers. When he held the "memorial" at the park, the A's came and made a big stink about the general past-tense connotation of the word (not to mention their proprietary attitude about their trademarked little grandaughter's name being used in vain by people they had already happily exploited for their benefit).

However, I remember Mark N meeting at his club with Tim and the Anthonys (or at least CA if memory serves me right) before that search in November, acting as some kind of arbitrator it appeared. I always thought that perhaps CA was objecting to the wording of the search and insisted on the technicality of it being for a "live" Caylee if that was how it was eventually framed in the media to absolve them of corroborating any idea she was dead.

Which everyone immediately thought was totally absurd. Organizations do not conduct grid searches when looking for a person that has been missing for five months. Did Cindy think they'd find little Caylee in a field somewhere playing with cartoon field mice and raccoons like some Disney movie? No one would have considered that a realistic scenario for a missing adult, much less a tiny, dependent child. She is delusional we all know, but I always thought she was insisting on the technicality as a CYA move. She was very aware from Day 31 she could not voice her belief that Caylee was dead. Even after the memorial and the whole cremains jewelry, she thought that if she came out in public and said she believed Caylee was alive that it would somehow negate any earlier statements she may have slipped up and made so the state couldn't use that at trial or something.

CA is a lot like her daughter in that she not only asks people to suspend disbelief to the nth degree, but that she assumes that all subsequent versions of her spin efforts immediately replace earlier versions with no questions asked. Whether she or her daughter believe their own lies is immaterial; their adamance in insisting others swallow their swill is beyond disrespectful.

I was always reminded of how Pres. Clinton asked the media to "define sex" as if enough parsing words could make him innocent. Looking for loopholes is generally a red flag for someone trying to get off on a technicality as we well know. This whole case is based on stuff like that. Lewis Carroll would have had a field day if he had been an investigative reporter in Orlando.

I hear ya. But Logical - I really and truly believe that she is not having the greatest time right now. Her video was downright depressing - more along the lines of pathetic and needy - The ambiance surrounding the video was even more depressing. She looks like she is in a trailer or something very similar to - she is a virtual prisoner who is living supposedly with a preacher and his family. Come on Logical - how in the world can this be what she wants - it cannot. But she has to take what she can get right now and that is it. Do you really see KC going to church on Sunday if she did not have to with the family -

She is a sociopath and has nooooooooooooo empathy for anyone but herself - her life will constantly change with the people around her because she will inevitably do something to incur wrath.

How stupid do you have to be to make a video when you are trying to sell yourself to the highest bidder - the idea is to keep yourself a mystery - now the mystery is gone - we have seen what she looks like and basically that is what was selling - how does KC look after seven months - she looks the same and acts just as stupid as she has in the past. People probably want to watch an interview but it is NOWHERE NEAR the furor that it was before - the mystery is gone - thank you so much KC.

There you go again - Bang On! :seeya: I never believed for a moment she was off somewhere in the lap of luxury having the time of her life. She's about where I thought she would be...in a trap of her own making.
PS I was making fun with my emote in the last post at your humour - cause we both know - of course she is lying - she's OCA!

No he made it to the LE went they flew to Texas to interview him - I posted it somewhere here from the Hinky...

Here it is from page 50 here..http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/CMA/interviews/tmiller121209.pdf

Hmmm well that document didn't have 50 pages ;) but I search for "flyer" and "flier" and didn't see anything about Casey approving the flyer. :waitasec:

Were the depositions of everyone given to the jury to review? I know they didn't ask to see any evidence, but was it just the evidence that was presented in the trial that they were allowed to view? Why didn't they call TM to the stand, he had some interesting things to say about OCA.

No, the jury did not get to see the depositions, only the evidence admitted at trial. Also they did not need to ask to see the evidence--it was left in the jury room with them during deliberations.

Tim Miller might have had something to say, but not much. I don't think this jury would have been impressed with "Casey wouldn't make an x on the map"--they would have said, "That just proves she had no idea where to look. Mean old George, torturing her by asking her to put an x on the map."

Well the really interesting thing about that question was not did she ask for the search, or any of those sideways questions where she could not take responsibility but did she know TES was searching at all. Loved it!!

Yes, but even if they had gotten the answer they wanted (that she knew TES was searching for Caylee), it wouldn't have gotten them to the "finish line." They still need to show that she asked for the search (at the very least by asking Cindy to get someone to search), encouraged TES to search once they arrived, or something similar.

Wasn't there something in those jailhouse tapes, where she indicated that she knew they were searching for Caylee? And if there is and they can prove that, can't she be charged with perjury?:waitasec:

Wasn't there something in those jailhouse tapes, where she indicated that she knew they were searching for Caylee? And if there is and they can prove that, can't she be charged with perjury?:waitasec:

I hope there is something in the jail tapes, but the last one was (IIRC) August 14, 2008, so maybe not.

She won't be charged with perjury for this. I promise you. Let's forget about perjury and try to find some evidence for TES. (HI TIM) :seeya:

I hope there is something in the jail tapes, but the last one was (IIRC) August 14, 2008, so maybe not.

She won't be charged with perjury for this. I promise you. Let's forget about perjury and try to find some evidence for TES. (HI TIM) :seeya:

I am a little worried about the TES evidence now. The only witnesses that can back TM up are....wait for it....Cindy and George. :mad:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/07/ng.01.html
Aired October 7, 2008 - 20:00:00

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: As early as this weekend, the head of Texas Equusearch tells us, he`d like to resume his group`s recovery efforts in and around Orlando. And Tim Miller says he would love to have Casey`s help.

Jose Baez would not comment, however, his spokesman tells us that Casey is not interested in helping Texas Equusearch because that would be equivalent to admitting that her daughter is dead.

The only searches she wants to participate in, according to the spokesman, are live sightings of Caylee. The efforts to bring the child home alive.

This was one of those video/audio clips on the show but don't know who the reporter was....
bbm

Hmmm well that document didn't have 50 pages ;) but I search for "flyer" and "flier" and didn't see anything about Casey approving the flyer. :waitasec:

No, the jury did not get to see the depositions, only the evidence admitted at trial. Also they did not need to ask to see the evidence--it was left in the jury room with them during deliberations.

Tim Miller might have had something to say, but not much. I don't think this jury would have been impressed with "Casey wouldn't make an x on the map"--they would have said, "That just proves she had no idea where to look. Mean old George, torturing her by asking her to put an x on the map."

Yes, but even if they had gotten the answer they wanted (that she knew TES was searching for Caylee), it wouldn't have gotten them to the "finish line." They still need to show that she asked for the search (at the very least by asking Cindy to get someone to search), encouraged TES to search once they arrived, or something similar.

Well I assume it would be pointless to call CA as a witness...given her penchant for lying under oath and getting away with it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back