Tim Russert Dies From Apparent Heart Attack

I'm shocked, was not aware of his passing until just now. How heartbreaking, prayers to his family.

One minute you are at work going about your day, thinking about what your gonna have for dinner after you meet this deadline, the next you are dead. THAT scares to beejeesus outta me. What a shock to his family. I hope they can find the support and solace within eachother to get through this.

Awwww, he told a friend he had a horrible week. He had to put his father in a home. That it was the worst day he every had.
Oh how sad. What a young guy too, reminds me of when John Ritter died. Such a tragedy.

Awwww, he told a friend he had a horrible week. He had to put his father in a home. That it was the worst day he every had.
I am so sorry to hear this! He was extremely close to his father! Tim Russert will surely be missed - he was part of my Sunday mornings! God rest his soul.

Tim Russert has always been "my absolute favorite" of all the newscasters. I never miss "Meet the Press" or Tim Russert show. A truly honest, integritous, honorable & trusted "gentle"man. An irreplaceable journalist - in my eyes.

This is such shocking & devastating news. Absolutely Heartbreaking! :( It sounds ridiculous, I know - but I feel like we've lost a close friend or family member. Can't control the hearfelt tears right now ... What an amazing man he was!

Prayers for his family ...

Rummy

I am devastated by this. I have the book he wrote about himself, his dad and his son. This is just horrible. Many, many prayers to this family. My best friend went to the same law school as Mr. Russert and he was always a hero for my friend.

Tim Russert has always been "my absolute favorite" of all the newscasters. I never miss "Meet the Press" or Tim Russert show. A truly honest, integritous, honorable & trusted "gentle"man.

This is shocking & devastating news. Absolutely Heartbreaking! :( It sounds ridiculous, I know - but I feel like we've lost a close friend or family member. Can't control the hearfelt tears right now ... What an amazing man he was!

Prayers for his family ...

Rummy

Great post. Everything is true. I'm interested in seeing the local news today.

Friday the 13th sucks. Tim Russert, a great person, dies, and that disgusting pig R. Kelly gets acquitted. Give me a break.

I'm with you, Paladin...how totally unfair life is at times.

Wow...58...I'm 55...very scary!

Awww, that is very sad. Then less than two days before father's day, he dies.

Tim Russert was a very close friend of my boss, who just broke down in sobs when I called him on the plane to tell him. Telling people that someone they love has passed is an awful job.

Tim Russert was a brilliant man who was unflinchingly loyal and generous to his friends and loved ones. He was one in a million and always had a kind word to offer when we spoke. I am absolutely floored by his death and can't begin to imagine how his family is feeling. He was so young.

Oh no! I feel like a friend has died. He was one of the few news commentators that I like. I still can't believe it. What will "Meet the Press" be like on Sunday? And...I agree with whoever said "How will we get through this election?"

I am so saddened to hear this news. He was so young..58 is relatively young in this day and age. I feel so sad for all his family and friends. Luke, his son, just graduated from Boston. He was such a wonderful person and reporter, an every man type of man.

he wrote such a wonderful book about his dad...and now his dad has outlived him. I wonder if putting his dad in a care home, which must have been stressful and heartbreaking for him ,might have been a factor in his heart attack. Tim has just come back from Italy with his family, celebrating his son's graduation.

He lived a good and full life, and many millions of people will miss him...I liked him most because he was such a Buffalo Bills fan. I have to say I am really shocked by this news.

This is so awful. His wife and son Luke are still in Italy. Tim came home for Father's Day and for Meet the Press. While he had gained weight recently, no one was aware of any heart problems.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back