Missing pregnant Shannon Watts body found, athorities believe they know where the bodies of her 2 children are located, husband arrested
Join the latest discussion

Timeline and Media Link Forum

Discussion in 'Missing! Timeline Forum and Media links' started by JBean, Jun 9, 2010.

1. JBean

JBean Retired WS Administrator

This area has been created to provide a place to start timeline threads for the missing cases you may be following.Discussion should be limited specifically to timeline infomration One thread per case please.

You may also start media link threads with no discussion, only links to articles and images; always remember copyright rules. One thread per case please.

Hope this helps find the missing!

2. NL007

NL007 New Member

3. mcrudd

mcrudd New Member

https://www.facebook.com/EugeineZaneNelMissingperson/

Not sure if this is at the right place, I can't figure out where I am allowed to and how to post. My brother is missing, he has been missing since the 2nd of March. Please help spread his flyers and give a little page, all of the information is on the missing persons page on facebook. There are three flyers available, one most often used is the same as my profile pic.

4. msmag

msmag Member

5. jhowell1529

jhowell1529 New Member

MISSING FROM TUCSON - 15YO male and 16YO female last seen Monday May 14, 2018 at 2:45 at School

Daniel Howell
    15 years old
    Long brown hair, possibly in pony tail
    Brown eyes
    5'7-5'9
    [​IMG]

Marisa Barber
    16 years old
    short to medium length dark blue/black hair
    Blue/Green eyes
    [​IMG]

ABDUCTOR
    Mindy Ball-Cruz
    35-45 years old
    Green/Blue/Hazel eyes
    [​IMG]

Last seen in this truck with Mindy Ball-Cruz and older white male apx. 72 years old
    [​IMG]