Timeline *merged* Disappearance of Susan and Murder/Suicide JP and the boys

Thanks for finding this dip. Very interesting.... took forever for the link to pull up though. No fence sitter here - he killed her !!!

Has Susan's cell phone ever turned up? I presume people tried calling her as well as Josh on Monday 7th December?

The 3 hours from 3pm to 6pm that Josh was allegedly "driving round West Valley City", supposedly with two small boys in the van, who had been in the van for over 15 hours by that point, are very suspicious. Surely any normal person would drive straight home after a "camping trip", especially if they are told the Police are at their house.

Has Susan's cell phone ever turned up? I presume people tried calling her as well as Josh on Monday 7th December?

The 3 hours from 3pm to 6pm that Josh was allegedly "driving round West Valley City", supposedly with two small boys in the van, who had been in the van for over 15 hours by that point, are very suspicious. Surely any normal person would drive straight home after a "camping trip", especially if they are told the Police are at their house.
Keys purse and cellphone were found in the bedroom.
http://www.google.com/search?q=Susan+Powell+keys+purse

Yes, I wonder how he'll explain that wandering around?

Keys purse and cellphone were found in the bedroom.
http://www.google.com/search?q=Susan+Powell+keys+purse

Yes, I wonder how he'll explain that wandering around?

That link takes me to an older article by the same reporter.

The later article linked at the top of this thread specifically states that her cellphone was NOT found with her keys and purse, hence my question.

Are the earlier articles correct, and her cellphone was present on the bed with the keys and purse, or is the latest timeline correct, and the cellphone was absent?

That link takes me to an older article by the same reporter.

The later article linked at the top of this thread specifically states that her cellphone was NOT found with her keys and purse, hence my question.

Are the earlier articles correct, and her cellphone was present on the bed with the keys and purse, or is the latest timeline correct, and the cellphone was absent?

Sorry, I missed this! I remembered what was reported, and never saw there was a correction to that. Big mistake. Really raises the questions, too. Thanks. :blushing:

I'd like include timeline discussions for the murder/suicide here as well. I will retitle the thread...

Time line so far: first 911 call reportedly came at 12:13. Unclear who was the caller.

I'd like include timeline discussions for the murder/suicide here as well. I will retitle the thread...

Great idea!!! Let's begin with DSHS decision to switch visitation from the "safe house" to Josh Powell's home. All because Josh complained about "a lack of quality time with his sons and that they had to share toys with other children who were also using the facility."

This was a fatal error on the part of DSHS! This just makes me sick to my stomach...

You can read about it here:

'Attorney: Powell visitation circumstances 'very unusual''
http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-lawmakers-call-for-dshs-supervision-changes-20120207,0,1127948.story

This is the closest forum topic I can find to ask this question or comment on a timeline.

The TOYS that were donated.. when was that.. days before correct.. who reported after the home was burned that he was giving toys to charity... who knew this and why was it not questioned .. even if they were told for the fact he was going to flee the city etc... someone knows alot more than they are saying..

The discovery of the toys being donated were not known from the fire... everything was burnt and how would fire investigation know toys were donated...

Who in the family knew toys donated.. from whom that information came from it is a clue they knew somthing.. I suspect the sister of JP

This is the closest forum topic I can find to ask this question or comment on a timeline.

The TOYS that were donated.. when was that.. days before correct.. who reported after the home was burned that he was giving toys to charity... who knew this and why was it not questioned .. even if they were told for the fact he was going to flee the city etc... someone knows alot more than they are saying..

The discovery of the toys being donated were not known from the fire... everything was burnt and how would fire investigation know toys were donated...

Who in the family knew toys donated.. from whom that information came from it is a clue they knew somthing.. I suspect the sister of JP

Troyer also followed up on Charlie and Braden's donated toys.

"The books and the toys and the things that he donated were recovered. They were just in the box and a lady saw them and saw the name on them and realized what she had and got a hold of us and now we have it," Troyer said.

http://www.fox13now.com/news/thesea...l-murdersuicide-case-20120208,0,4600338.story

What, if anything, happened at Josh's company party the night before? I've never read anyone's account of that night. Are there photos from it? Conversations remembered?

It seems to me quite plausible that Josh may have made himself sound more important to Susan and her friends/family than he really was in relation to his job. Perhaps some truths came to the surface at that party and Josh couldnt take it that Susan knew and he couldn't control it getting out. Like that Mark Hacking guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back