Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.. But did not initially the neighbors state that there was a party at the Shacknai mansion on the night of the 12th into early morning hours of the 13th????

That later morphed into just loud music specifically 1-1:30am??

And who made this claim? More than one person? Neighbor??

Someone upthread did make an excellent point that the time that the boarder came to pick up Ocean at the Shacknai mansion and states that he saw the dark haired female arriving as he was leaving.. Is during a period of time that Dina was actually, according to the warrants away from Max for 12 hours and at home in Coronado.. Literally seconds from the Shacknai mansion.. Meaning not out of the realm of possibility that Dina is exactly who the boarder reported seeing..

But back to my main question about party, loud music, complaint??? Anyone know??

Didn't LE actually even say this? Or were they cagey and said they were at the hospital when she was found?

Anyone know if they checked out surveillance tapes at Ronald McDonald House and the hotel the night before? I don't quite get staying both nights as these places are only 21 and 17 minutes from Jonah's mansion. Seems it would take longer to get situated in a hotel and so forth, let alone eat out instead of in, and better rest. Dina went home an entire 12 hours on the second day

Yes, during the press conference which I just watched, it was said repeatedly JS was at the hospital. I don't believe Ronald McDonald house was even mentioned at the press conference itself.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.. But did not initially the neighbors state that there was a party at the Shacknai mansion on the night of the 12th into early morning hours of the 13th????

That later morphed into just loud music specifically 1-1:30am??

And who made this claim? More than one person? Neighbor??

Someone upthread did make an excellent point that the time that the boarder came to pick up Ocean at the Shacknai mansion and states that he saw the dark haired female arriving as he was leaving.. Is during a period of time that Dina was actually, according to the warrants away from Max for 12 hours and at home in Coronado.. Literally seconds from the Shacknai mansion.. Meaning not out of the realm of possibility that Dina is exactly who the boarder reported seeing..

But back to my main question about party, loud music, complaint??? Anyone know??

Neighbors said there was loud music. It was people from her gym who said a party had been planned for Tuesday night, and RZ had been "stoked" about it.

speaking of timeline and alibis, even if DS has a strong alibi supported by hospital staff, etc, we cannot eliminate the possibility of her twin subbing for her, assuming her twin is an identical twin.

From SW 11-164, page 6, lines 22-26;
Dina returned to the hospital on July 12, 2011, at about 1800 hours. Rebecca and Adam came to the hospital to pick up Jonah and his friend, Howard. They left the hospital, dropped off Howard at the airport then went to eat some dinner. Jonah returned to the hospital around 2000 hours and Dina was still there. Rebecca and Adam returned to the residence in Coronado. He left the hospital around 0100 hours and went to the Ronald McDonald House.

http://coronado.patch.com/articles/sisters-quest-justice-for-becky

Commenter Robert Mack at 12:29 on Friday, September 16th claims that meal took place at the McDonalds at the hospital.

http://www.rchsd.org/cmsprodcons1/g...reativesvcscomm/documents/content/c013260.pdf
This map says that there is a McDonalds in the Rose section of the hospital, also where NICU is located. Surely they have video.

Rebecca's AR, page 13;
The stomach contains approximately 2cc of thick, green material. No pills or capsules are noted.

You wouldn't expect to have stomach contents if she died around 3, as they believe. But I wonder what the thick, green material was?

http://coronado.patch.com/articles/sisters-quest-justice-for-becky

Commenter Robert Mack at 12:29 on Friday, September 16th claims that meal took place at the McDonalds at the hospital.

http://www.rchsd.org/cmsprodcons1/g...reativesvcscomm/documents/content/c013260.pdf
This map says that there is a McDonalds in the Rose section of the hospital, also where NICU is located. Surely they have video.

Rebecca's AR, page 13;

You wouldn't expect to have stomach contents if she died around 3, as they believe. But I wonder what the thick, green material was?

BBM
JMO, but read somewhere else that it was stomach bile, released by the gall bladder. Sorry, no link.

I read somewhere before that the green material was bile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam