1. Plasticdracula

Plasticdracula New Member

I remember the October death in Potsdam. I was there a bunch of people were. They had a bar band at Mcduffs and at Maxwell's. I was going to college in Canton. Canton/Potsdam are two college towns. I have seen the smiley face many times. Its there as you pass over the bridge near the bar. There is a dog park near the water. If someone were to jump they'd have to do it much farther up the river. I always felt like that night was weird. There were so many coaches drinking with their players. I can get a photo next time I drive through to compare. I do believe there are two in the area. Another weird thing I noticed was the death in snowbank. It happened again in ogdensburg. In 2014

LBLX20 likes this.

2. MurderRag

MurderRag New Member

What about Patrick McNeil in February of 1997?

3. MurderRag

MurderRag New Member

I just found at least 3 other sources that state 10/10/97 for Anthony's missing date.

4. KCW

KCW New Member

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  5. Scorched Earth

Scorched Earth New Member

Wow, that's a lot of young men missing/killed over the years. It really helps to see it all laid out so well, it shows the true horror of the situation.

LBLX20 and cherrymeg like this.
  6. Amelia Holmes

Amelia Holmes New Member

Is this case closed or not??

7. LateFate08

LateFate08 Member

Wasn't there a documentary on this on Netflix or something? The Smiley Faced Killers?

velociryan likes this.
  8. Nat_Cat9794

Nat_Cat9794 New Member

What really creeps me out is other than the fact that Wisconsin and Minnesota are neighbors and it makes victims "easy access" is the fact that all of them are male (going off of the list from the main post,) all of them ranging from 19-28, and the disappearances are months (up to a couple of years) apart. Also, most of them seem to be missing in the fall and winter months (perhaps lost on hiking/camping trails, snowed in, never been up north so I can't say for certain). I don't know but I'm getting strong, creepy "culty" vibes.

9. velociryan

velociryan New Member

what does this mean?

10. velociryan

velociryan New Member

so im working on a excel sheet because im so bored. maybe i can post it by tomorrow cuz there is a lot to process. you can export the locations from this to a map marker and get the locations marked on it. :p

Chloebear3 likes this.