Timmy And Chelsea Croslin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears to me that there is definitely reason to suspect that it is possible for Ron to be Jordan's father, otherwise Chelsea wouldn't be talking about his other baby mama. If there is such a chance good fathers would IMO proper action to seek certainty and establish paternity and make official arrangements, and we could see evidence of that in the civil court dockets. They wouldn't want the child to be without the support of the bio-Dad.

ITA, Donjeta. Excellent posting!!

snip
I think it's interesting how she seems to be making an about-turn considering cousin Joe.

Oooh, I didn't know that either. Thanks, so chelsea once was talking positive about Joe then changed? Wonder why? Could the family now be putting things together, and I think with the long interview Chelsea and Timmy had with LE on that infamous Saturday MA interview, surely LE gave some info. to get some info. Are you thinking Chelsea is suspicious of Joe, maybe?

Amber refused to have Jordan take the DNA test a year ago. Maybe she was messing around when she lived with Ron, who knows why she refused.

Yeah she could have been fooling around I guess, but maybe she just didn't want Ron involved in the baby's life.......................

Oooh, I didn't know that either. Thanks, so chelsea once was talking positive about Joe then changed? Wonder why? Could the family now be putting things together, and I think with the long interview Chelsea and Timmy had with LE on that infamous Saturday MA interview, surely LE gave some info. to get some info. Are you thinking Chelsea is suspicious of Joe, maybe?

My impression is the other way around, actually.
I thought she was definitely suspicious of Joe in the video that came out after they released the van because of the way she dropped hints but here she seems to be trying to take some of it back, saying she doesn't think he'd do anything like this. The question is, what does she really think? It could be that she is softening her words as a response to family pressure and not because she really thinks Joe wouldn't have done it.

Re-reading Art's interview I have more questions than I did before.

Is crazy to me that Tommy hadnt told anyone about him going to the MH until he was locked up???

My question is why didn't Ronald mention the call to TC to go by and check on Misty and the kids?

I really do not think Ronald has shared half of what he knows about Haleigh's "being stolen" with LE.. MOO

Re-reading Art's interview I have more questions than I did before.

I never heard Misty credit Ron for dressing up HaLeigh for school in the morning. In one of Misty's public interviews, she said she was the one who dressed HaLeigh for school, so I was quite surprised when Chelsea said "No, Ron was responsible for dressing HaLeigh for school in the morning and he did a beautiful job!!" In light of this new revelation, I believe Misty was telling the truth when she said Ron was agreeable to driving to his gmma's house to get the clothes Haleigh wanted to wear to school Monday morning. Ron probably enjoyed and treasured this special time in the morning with his daughter. Do you recall the picture of HaLeigh painting her father's toenails? I believe HaLeigh's feelings towards Misty changed significantly on the night she disappeared and Misty doesn't want the truth to be known that HaLeigh has a change of heart towards the matter based on what she knows now.

Yes, and how could we have that proof? If fathers took official action to establish paternity. If they don't care enough to do so, there is no proof. A handy way to get all uncaring fathers off the hook. It doesn't matter that they took no action to take care of their child, it is just a rumor sincethey avoided the responsibility.
Donjeta, I recall that there was discussion of this in a much earler thread and that Amber had resisted any action on Ron's part to establish paternity. No reason was given, so we can only speculate that either she was unsure of who the father actually was and didn't want to admit it, or she didn't want to allow Ron to have any part in his child's life. Since this child is being raised by Amber's grandmother, it may be that she is not very involved with her own child and is not concerned about support money. Very sad situation. Btw, Amber is still in jail.

My question is why didn't Ronald mention the call to TC to go by and check on Misty and the kids?

PCSO had his phone records since the first week, they should have noticed that call and questioned Tommy about it back in Feb

I never heard Misty credit Ron for dressing up HaLeigh for school in the morning. In one of Misty's public interviews, she said she was the one who dressed HaLeigh for school, so I was quite surprised when Chelsea said "No, Ron was responsible for dressing HaLeigh for school in the morning and he did a beautiful job!!" In light of this new revelation, I believe Misty was telling the truth when she said Ron was agreeable to driving to his gmma's house to get the clothes Haleigh wanted to wear to school Monday morning. Ron probably enjoyed and treasured this special time in the morning with his daughter. Do you recall the picture of HaLeigh painting her father's toenails? I believe HaLeigh's feelings towards Misty changed significantly on the night she disappeared and Misty doesn't want the truth to be known that HaLeigh has a change of heart towards the matter based on what she knows now.

Chelsea's comments on that were interesting, but that's not what I was thinking when I posted, I always thought Ron was a good Dad

"we go to sleep and about 4 a.m., and I get a phone call.”

It was Misty. “I don’t usually answer the phone in the middle of the night,” she tells me, “but I did this time and heard everyone in the background yelling for Haleigh.”

They lay in bed for an hour or so, not sure what to make of it, not wanting to wake up her two girls, close to giving birth to a third. At about 6 a.m., “I woke up Timmy when we realized this was serious. I couldn’t imagine anything like this. I just figured she’s probably hiding in a closet. My kids hide from me all the time. Sometimes I’ll find them in a cabinet. To them, it’s a game.”

weird, who is we, they etc

Chelsea's comment in an interview with Art H. posted on his blog on Sunday, October 4th. http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/04/exclusive-“no-party…i-was-sleeping”—misty-cummings/#more-3173

snip~“My kids love her to death,” says Chelsea, but “sometimes I’d hear the baby crying, and Misty wouldn’t wake up. I’m a light sleeper. I hear everything.”~end snip

I am wondering if she was a light sleeper and she hears everything, why did she say in an interview with MYFoxorlando back in March YouTube - Haleigh Cummings: Croslin's Van Released 03/18/09

3/18/09 to be exact, that the day that Haleigh was missing and everybody was looking for her she(Misty) called me later that day crying and said "Chelsea please tell me that your the one that put the scratch in my van and then I started crying and I told her that there was no way that I put the scratch in her van. The reporter goes on to explain that Chelsea Croslin did not put the scratch in the van and her only explanation is that a relative staying with her may have taken the van. Chelsea said, "no I am not accusing anybody it's just that with me being a mom, and believing what I believe and with everything piecing together, I almost feel like I might know who it is" Really now? Is that how you feel is is this how you feel?

http://www.artharris.com/2009/10/04/exclusive-“no-party…i-was-sleeping”—misty-cummings/#more-3173

That’s why she doesn’t buy that Misty’s Tennessee cousin, Joe Overstreet, had anything do with Haleigh’s disappearance, despite Misty’s family pointing fingers at him, and her initial suspicions . “I would have woken up if he’d gone out of our house,” she says. But Misty’s mother, Lisa, and sister in law, Lindsay, told me months ago they feared Joe had access to the keys and Chelsea’s van when he spent the night at their house.

But Chelsea says she didn’t see Joe leave or come back, and doesn’t think he’s done anything wrong except be at the wrong place at the wrong time. He left for Nashville the morning Haleigh was reported missing and his mother tells me that Florida Department of Law Enforcement agents interviewed him twice in the last two weeks at their home outside Nashville.

Something does not make sense. At All. Back in March Chelsea had a feeling who took her van because it just made sense after piecing everything together? But in this recent interview Cousin Joe was just at the wrong place at the wrong time? I don't believe it for a second. What did Cousin Joe run off for? Perhaps because Joe was with Hank jr when he went over and "banged" on the door at 202 Green Lane. Sorry but when I piece everything together it gets really ugly for the Croslin family and I'm not talking about Misty. It seems that the new Mrs. Cummings isn't the only Croslin that can't keep their story straight. In this newest interview with Chelsea we hear yet a third version of what happened...according to her, that evening.

Was Chelsea at Tyler Street when it happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam