Tina Turner Marries Erwin Bach, Prepares Star-Studded Ceremony

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by Reader, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Reader

Reader New Member

[​IMG]

http://atlantablackstar.com/2013/07...es-erwin-bach-prepares-star-studded-ceremony/

Tina Turner finally married her long-time partner Erwin Bach in a civil ceremony in Switzerland on Sunday and is preparing a Buddhist-inspired celebratory ceremony that will bring out some of the world’s biggest celebrities.

The age-defying R&B and pop/rock icon has been in a relationship with the 57-year-old record producer for almost 30 years. They began dating back in 1986 and they finally decided to tie the knot for good.

The couple made their relationship official at a registry office in Kuesnacht, one of the suburbs of Zurich where they live.

More at link.....

Very happy for her!

2. Loading...

3. KateB

KateB New Member

She looks great for 73!

4. Elley Mae

Elley Mae The enemy is here. beware

Every time I see a picture of Tina with her honey I see a smile on her face that I only see when she is with him. I wish her all the happiness, which she undoubtedly has found.