Tipster saw TH truck 6/4 AM near SI

guy took four weeks to alledgedly call police and now he's claiming the police are ignoring him. anyone see a problem here?

up and down as well, hilly, with lots of opportunity to throw something way off the road down quite a ways without much effort. imo of course.
This is horribly convienent, and not far out of the five mile range that we all know about since Caylee's case.
Anyone with dogs should go take a walk, not alone of course.

I googled "Logie Trail Rd" to see what came up and found this (never realized so many people posted youtube videos of just driving).

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hP0hnYGTjDg[/ame]

Look what passes at 1:33. For a moment there.....

(yeah, I know when it was posted)

I recorded this drive down the steep, twisty Logie Trail in March 2007. The road descends about 1500 feet in four miles, and has three particularly sharp hairpin left turns. Watch for occasional views of the Columbia River.

we need a MOD to post the link to the story in Nurseratchett first post :dance:

W/S is the best!

Yea WS is da bomb! lol I haven't seen a Mod here tonight but your link to the video is THE link to the story. I'm sure there will be much more tomoz.

xox

it looks like the rainbow lake is the first body of water after you pass her home area....the lake looks to be very close....does anyone have the miles yet?...from the house to rainbow lake?

guy took four weeks to alledgedly call police and now he's claiming the police are ignoring him. anyone see a problem here?

Actually, no. After the news about the divorce and RO there was a lot of news about this. It exploded and I could see that getting his attention. As far as LE not contacting him, I've been hearing that for a while that with 2700+ tips, many of them nutcases like psychics (sorry MO) they are taking forever to get back to people who have left tips. Many people have never heard back. Can you imagine the manpower needed? Did you take a look at the tips in the CA case? You can get a sense of what they are dealing with. LE even tells people to call 911 with a sighting, don't call the tipline because it is so backed up. They should have people screening them out and prioritizing them but that doesn't look like it's been done. They said they would follow up on all tips. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

june 18th. so his math is way off.

his date is closer to when kaine filed for d and ro

I am a hairstylist, and I am actually surprised at how many people don't even know about Kyron. So, this does not surprise me that this guy would not notice the flier for a few days, and then make the connection, and then call the tip line. I feel like I am obsessed with this case, because I follow it so closely and many of my customers ...especially the men have no clue about the story......for real.

so no, i don't find his timing strange at all.

Great find Calliope. Looks just like the Horman truck, eh? I wonder when this video was made?

It was posted Dec '07. (Kaine bought the house in Jan '07, I think)

The truck is an '05, right?

It's an extended cab, light in color. But the front end doesn't look right to me (although I'm not a car expert by any stretch), and it seems shorter than it should be, somehow. I'm sure plenty of folks own similar trucks, it was just kinda weird to see it appear around that curve.

Woke me up, that's for sure LOL

Actually, no. After the news about the divorce and RO there was a lot of news about this. It exploded and I could see that getting his attention. As far as LE not contacting him, I've been hearing that for a while that with 2700+ tips, many of them nutcases like psychics (sorry MO) they are taking forever to get back to people who have left tips. Many people have never heard back. Can you imagine the manpower needed? Did you take a look at the tips in the CA case? You can get a sense of what they are dealing with. LE even tells people to call 911 with a sighting, don't call the tipline because it is so backed up. They should have people screening them out and prioritizing them but that doesn't look like it's been done. They said they would follow up on all tips. I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.

but this tip would be hi priority.

leads me to believe they checked it out and found it to be not reliable

I am a hairstylist, and I am actually surprised at how many people don't even know about Kyron. So, this does not surprise me that this guy would not notice the flier for a few days, and then make the connection, and then call the tip line. I feel like I am obsessed with this case, because I follow it so closely and many of my customers ...especially the men have no clue about the story......for real.

so no, i don't find his timing strange at all.

well im a man and i know too much about this case ;)

bumping the link here.
Route 30 runs east/west from what I can see. Logie Road runs north/south, with lots of curves. The next road toward the east is the road they live on, so Logie Road would be facing their back yard.

I don't recall how much land they owned, or if their property is accessible via Logie Road, but it doesn't appear to me that there is much distance between Logie trail Road, and theirs. Do they own 16 acres?

all my opinion, and I hope I don't bring confusion with this post.

Do you think she would have the gall to bury him on their own property? I saw a plat map and don't remember seeing a road along the back line. That was about 10 days or so ago when I saw that plat map. LOLOLOL Actually, time loses it's place at times to be able to remember when everything happened. xox

It was posted Dec '07. (Kaine bought the house in Jan '07, I think)

The truck is an '05, right?

It's an extended cab, light in color. But the front end doesn't look right to me (although I'm not a car expert by any stretch), and it seems shorter than it should be, somehow. I'm sure plenty of folks own similar trucks, it was just kinda weird to see it appear around that curve.

Woke me up, that's for sure LOL
It was a stunning catch Calliope whether or not it was their truck. xox

This is just to trippy..
I was just out past Scapoose earlier today, and was snapping pictures on Hwy 30 on the way back, and took one of Hwy 30 & Logie Trail Rd..

Hello to all you night owls =)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back