Tipster saw TH truck 6/4 AM near SI

june 18th. so his math is way off.

his date is closer to when kaine filed for d and ro

" . . . time keeps flowing like a river . . . to the sea . ." {Alan Parsons} Sometimes it is hard to place it if it isn't something you are really involved with IMO. xox

freefall.....:wave:

you blew the margins.....LOL :)

:eek:..wow...you were just there!

help my screen is not big enough :floorlaugh:

ok....we need more info on the rainbow lake

This is just to trippy..
I was just out past Scapoose earlier today, and was snapping pictures on Hwy 30 on the way back, and took one of Hwy 30 & Logie Trail Rd..

Hello to all you night owls =)

That is ultra trippy Free, Similar to when I went to Puff's map and suddenly had a green line showing Logie Trail Rd with Skyline Elementry right below it on the map and I could't get it off my screen. Like it was an omen, or a sign.

Add to that Calliope's finding that car driving down Logie Trail Rd and a white truck like the Horman's passing it.

Freaky Tales is what I say. 3 trippy happenings, maybe showing us the way. LOL

{PS: almost ready to hit the sack, Tequila is gone ;{ Will be up bright and early in the morning. ;}

That is ultra trippy Free, Similar to when I went to Puff's map and suddenly had a green line showing Logie Trail Rd with Skline Elementry right below it on the map and I could't get it off my screen. Like it was an omen, or a sign.

Add to that Calliope's finding that car driving down Logie Trail Rd and a white truck like the Horman's passing it.

{PS: almost ready to hit the sack, Tequila is gone ;{ Will be up bright and early in the morning. ;}

Very odd.. I have the thumbnail in my post now (edited) if you want to edit yours so the screens don't blow up! =)

Very odd.. I have the thumbnail in my post now (edited) if you want to edit yours so the screens don't blow up! =)

The blown margin doesn't affect me at all. I just click either to the left or right of the arrows at the bottom of the screen and it snaps back and forth. Real easy like.

I like the photo huge like that. Can you imagine you took this photo today, the day we learn of a witness sighting at that very spot on June 4th at 9:15 to 9:45 am? Amazing.

That is ultra trippy Free, Similar to when I went to Puff's map and suddenly had a green line showing Logie Trail Rd with Skyline Elementry right below it on the map and I could't get it off my screen. Like it was an omen, or a sign.

Just want to clarify that video was taken 2 1/2 years ago. No way of knowing if it was Horman's truck, of course.

I know you know that, I just don't want anyone to think I was posting a video of TH driving down this road. I was just struck by how completely secluded that road really is; reminds me of some of the back-woods roads in the mountains around here.

The blown margin doesn't affect me at all. I just click either to the left or right of the arrows at the bottom of the screen and it snaps back and forth. Real easy like.

I like the photo huge like that. Can you imagine you took this photo today, the day we learn of a witness sighting at that very spot on Jun3 4th at 9:15 to 9:45 am? Amazing.

That's because I have ESPN.. =)

No seriously, I quickly pulled out my camera and was purposely looking for Logie Trail Road when we were driving.. So this dude was driving the same direction as we were?

a little bit of info/history of Rainbow lake http://srnpdx.org/some-history-n-skyline-ridge ( thanks for the link calliope!)

*It was in the early 1940's that the dam was put in at the foot of Logie and a lake was formed from the stream from the foot hills It was known as Rainbow Lake, and Mr. & Mrs. Louie Anderson ran it for several years. It was very popular. You could fish and they would fry it for you. They were there until they widened Highway 30 (or st. Helens Road) and they cut unto what was the restaurant. It has been missed by many friends including myself.

For years in the summer and fall we would have a double rainbow and it always seemed to end at the Lake.

The lake is real deep with many huge logs and stumps in the bottom. To my knowledge it was never cleared just filled with water from the hills. The newspaper used to call the hills "Little Upstart" or Tuality Mountains, of late they have been called the west hills, which takes in the entire ridge towards Portland.*

That's because I have ESPN.. =)

No seriously, I quickly pulled out my camera and was purposely looking for Logie Trail Road when we were driving.. So this dude was driving the same direction as we were?

Exactly. I hope it is all kosh and LE has their clocks set for an hour before dawn. This is how things happen in these cases. I just hope they take a bunch of Human Recovery Dogs out there early in the morning and go to the areas they have tracked as the most possible places one would put a body. Those guys are so good at this.

I think it is time to put Terri in the box, yea, let her lawyer sit there beside her and ruin his morning and afternoon for other paying business. Reactions, naming streets and intersections, a circle of grass or small patch of alder trees . . . any of which might make her nose start twitching or eyes start tearing up or blinking real fast . . . . . That's how I'd do it. YaYa

Something struck me, though. The timeline...I need some clarity on it and perhaps you awesome sleuths can help.
TH was (allegedly) spotted by Chas along this route, he says between 09h15 and 09h45 on June 4th. But we know that she posted the Science Fair pics on FB at approx 09h00 (is that right??)
So, easy to leave the school at, say, 08h45 and then drive home, put the pics up, and be at Logie Trail by (round it off) 09h30. BUT - where was Kyron all that time? Where was Kyron in between 08h45 and 09h15?

After the revelations about TH, I can't assume to put anything past her. I just wonder what the heck she did with Kyron in between these times. I think I'll go and see if I can find a screenshot of her FB account somewhere to ascertain what time she posted the pics on FB.

we need a time line going :)

Something struck me, though. The timeline...I need some clarity on it and perhaps you awesome sleuths can help.
TH was (allegedly) spotted by Chas along this route, he says between 09h15 and 09h45 on June 4th. But we know that she posted the Science Fair pics on FB at approx 09h00 (is that right??)
So, easy to leave the school at, say, 08h45 and then drive home, put the pics up, and be at Logie Trail by (round it off) 09h30. BUT - where was Kyron all that time? Where was Kyron in between 08h45 and 09h15?

After the revelations about TH, I can't assume to put anything past her. I just wonder what the heck she did with Kyron in between these times. I think I'll go and see if I can find a screenshot of her FB account somewhere to ascertain what time she posted the pics on FB.
I can't explain the timing, but you can upload images to FB from a cell phone.

from what i have read.....im a bit behind :blushing:... the time at the school could be any where from 8:15 to 8:45 ?

is that correct?

I can't explain the timing, but you can upload images to FB from a cell phone.

Thanks, Bessie. I'm sure I recall that she hadn't uploaded them via her cell (it shows under the pic when posted). I am open to correction, though!!

I just think it would be interesting to understand the timing here - as, if this sighting turns out to be the bombshell that we hope it is, then a timeline will help in discerning what actually happened to Kyron.

Are you talking about the Family Feud game she played on Facebook? That was at 8:01 am pacific time. It showed up at different times in different timezones but here it was at 8:01 am before she went to the science fair. I think she left the school around 8:45 am, took off down Skyline to Logie and probably did something to Kyron around then and then looked for a place to dump the body. Anywhere between Skyline, Logie or Rainbow lake. Chaz probably caught her at the end when she was heading back towards her house where she might have changed and then went to do her errands with plenty of time to get back at 1:21pm when she posted the science fair picture. Might have even had time for a quick work out.

we also have to remember it was said by the father that T had the baby that day also

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
0maj0
Back