GUILTY TN - Aniston Walker, 7 wks, Memphis, 9 Jan 2014

MSM seems to have forgotten this baby. No social media pages either. It's so sad. Aniston, baby, I think of you every day.

MSM seems to have forgotten this baby. No social media pages either. It's so sad. Aniston, baby, I think of you every day.

Agreed! Any kind of update on what is being done to find baby Aniston would be great. Yet there's nothing. It is starting to remind me a bit of the Joshua Davis case. One minute his case was in the headlines, the next it was gone. No answers, no child, and nobody being held responsible. These poor babies deserve more.

Checking this thread today and noticed the baby has been missing for one month as of today according to the article listed above. And still nothing. Jmo

ciao

It's ridiculous when a baby is missing and there's no answers in sight...saddened

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

And that article says 7 mo which is wrong

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

omgosh. I hope it is Aniston... I can't bear the thought of another baby just thrown away.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I know what you mean. Part of me hopes it is and as stated above hoping not another baby tossed away. Jmo

ciao

Yes, whoever this darling, innocent baby may be it's just heartbreaking.
Hopefully, there will be some news on the ID soon.

does anyone know where this ditch is in relation to the school route AW took her older child on that morning?

Just awful. They just showed her "perp walk" on the news. It has to be noted by me again that she has a very high profile attorney. Leslie Balin. He was one of the attorneys on the Mary Winkler case here in Tenn.

Memphis is about an hour and a half from me. In Jackson,TN, about 45 minutes from me, we have the Christian studies guy that shot his fiance and tried to make it look like a suicide. He allegedly shot her in her car on campus. He is being held without bond. So very sad.

Tennessee has some sad news today.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back