CONVICTION OVERTURNED TN - Bill Payne, 36, & Billie Hayworth, 23, murdered, Johnson County, 31 Jan 2012 *Plead Guilty; No retrial*

Why am I continually floored about what we often find to be the petty, insignificant motives and reasons for murders? While I logically can comprehend that these type "soulless" people share our sidewalks.. However my heart cannot and will not ever understand these type of "human beings".. And I hesitate to even call them human because they are so cold, and calculating, and all together unfeeling.. Hardly human Imo but much more like robotic androids who on the outside look and talk like us but on the inside there is nothing whatsoever resembling human qualities.. Very sad and scary Imo..

This is sick!!! It would not surprise me to find out the daughter was behind this.

Why am I continually floored about what we often find to be the petty, insignificant motives and reasons for murders? While I logically can comprehend that these type "soulless" people share our sidewalks.. However my heart cannot and will not ever understand these type of "human beings".. And I hesitate to even call them human because they are so cold, and calculating, and all together unfeeling.. Hardly human Imo but much more like robotic androids who on the outside look and talk like us but on the inside there is nothing whatsoever resembling human qualities.. Very sad and scary Imo..

True Smooth, but they do feel although what they feel is hate and vindictiveness. This describes the woman that was harassing the couple. I am sure she is the force behind this murder and it would not surprise me one bit to find out she was there. Evil

Ok there has to be drugs involved or something (with the killers). First, one of the guys is Billy's COUSIN and the other is 60? You really don't hear about 60 year olds doing this very often, do you?

What a senseless sad murder.

$200,000 bond for 1st degree murder? Isn't that more than a little bit low? What's up with that?

I thought $200k was really low too. Maybe they're indigent, so $200k to like $5m (never will be attainable).

Just WOW-That is insane-what is this world coming to-I am speechless!!!

May Billy and Billie RIP!!

YES-Tenn has the death penalty---They can join Christa Pike there!!!

Ok there has to be drugs involved or something (with the killers). First, one of the guys is Billy's COUSIN and the other is 60? You really don't hear about 60 year olds doing this very often, do you?

What a senseless sad murder.

No drugs. Just a wacked out woman who police say has had other cases where she has felt slighted by someone.

(snip)
Marvin Potter's friend, Jamie Curd, 38, has also been charged in connection with the murders. Curd, 38, is believed to have romantic feelings for Miss Potter, according to the sheriff.

Police said there have been other cases where Miss Potter believed that she had been slighted by someone

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...friended-daughter-Facebook.html#ixzz1lr8wt5db

I don't understand....Was she just a Facebook "friend" or did these people actually know one another?

Jeez! I don't think I'll understand - no matter the answer. :(

Oh my :(
I recently deleted a number of people who filled up my page with too much nonsense so I would miss the posts from my nieces...yikes...

Oh my :(
I recently deleted a number of people who filled up my page with too much nonsense so I would miss the posts from my nieces...yikes...

RUUUUUUUUUN!

It's so hard to believe there are such petty idiots out there. Maybe there's more to this??????????

Obviously, insanity runs in this family. She's 30-years-old and she sent her daddy? Over facebook? Now I have heard it all.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caseymarie9316
Back