TN - Bonnie Sheehan for animal cruelty, Fayette County, 2012

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by peeples, Jan 17, 2012.

1. peeples

peeples New Member

2. Loading...

3. Herding Cats

Herding Cats New Member

No body I know, thank God...

Sometimes, though, animal rescues get a bad rap. A lot of time, they're doing their best to get animals out of harm's way, and sometimes, that means getting overcrowded, not transporting in a kennel, et cetera.

I hope for their sake, that it was something like that. If not, I say shoot them.

And this is just a call for those with extra blankets, some extra pet food, a kennel, whatever. Find a local shelter and donate those items to them. They always need leashes, towels, food, vet care...and with the economy the way it is, sometimes legit rescues are left behind.

Best-
    Herding Cats

4. jjenny

jjenny Active Member

It doesn't sound like they were deliberately being cruel. Sounds like hoarding type situation, when they got way too many animals and can not care for the properly. There is this show called hoarders, and some of these people got so many animals, they are everywhere, and they can't keep up with their care. But in their mind they think they are saving these animals.

5. LadyL

LadyL Active Member

I want to know where the animals came from and how they thought they were helping them by not properly transporting them

the blond lady looks like she thinks it's funny

and the sad reality is that most of those dogs either already have been or will be shortly euthanized

6. OkieGranny

OkieGranny <b><span style="color:#660033;">WS Forum Coordinat Forum Coordinators

From May 2012:

http://www.presstelegram.com/techno...nnie-sheehan-recounts-her-ordeal-in-tennessee

From July 2012:

http://www.presstelegram.com/techno...-receives-probation-on-animal-cruelty-charges