GUILTY TN - Boy, 16 months, raped by father, Lawrenceburg, 10 Nov 2018 *arrest*

Has the pendulum on rights of the accused and prisoners gone to far? Granted, there were issues, that needed remedy. But now, it seems like prison is more like a country club, where people hang out.

Seriously, what type of punishment does a criminal like this deserve? What should society do with people like this?

What?! BBM

Mother charged with child neglect in 16-month-old son's rape

[...]

According to an affidavit, "... Porter did knowingly, intentionally and unlawfully penetrate his 16-month-old son. This unlawful penetration caused severe and possibly permanent damage to... the child.”

The police report said Porter did confess.

Neither parent had custody of the child. The case remains under investigation.

Has the pendulum on rights of the accused and prisoners gone to far? Granted, there were issues, that needed remedy. But now, it seems like prison is more like a country club, where people hang out.

Seriously, what type of punishment does a criminal like this deserve? What should society do with people like this?
I was watching an episode of ”Behind Bars“ featuring the toughest prisons the other day. The episode was about a prison in Madagascar. It’s lacking food and health care, it’s dirty, full of rats, it has unthinkable conditions. Does that mean there’s less crime because perps are afraid of going there? No, the opposite is the case. It‘s overpopulated.

I don’t believe in the death penalty because I don’t see anyone wanting to commit a murder or a sexually motivated crime holding back thinking ”I better not do this, there‘s the death penalty!“. Do countries that don’t have the death penalty automatically have a higher crime rate? And vice versa?

I‘m afraid there is no easy answer in solving this problem.

I want this guy to be on a chain gang, moving rocks, from one side of the quarry to the other, for eight hours a day. I don't even care if it is productive labor. He should get bread and water for sustenance. That is it. One appeal, done.

Nick Beres NC5

My understanding is that DCS is involved. Neither parent had custody of the child. So the question remains: How did the mother or the father end up with the 16-month-old?
The case remains under investigation.
I would bet that a parent of one those specimens has custody and lets the parents have him because they know their son/daughter would not harm him. Terrible.

If true that both parents did not have custody of the boy, there must have been some reason prior to this that DCS or the court stripped that custody away. I am in hopes that if DCS has had prior exposure to this case that it is exposed and dealt with accordingly. I have not seen it reported how many other children were around them have been taken to safety.

JMO

Danielle Bowen Charged in Simon Porter Child Rape Case | Heavy.com

[...]

On the Day Porter Was Arrested, Bowen Wrote on Facebook: ‘My Sick *advertiser censored* of a Baby Daddy Was Found’
13.jpg

Facebook/Danielle Faith Bowen

According to her Facebook page, Bowen is from Campbellsville, Tennessee. She writes in her Intro section, “I’m a mommy to a beautiful little girl and a handsome lil dude❤❤‍‍anything else ask.” As news of Porter’s arrest broke, Bowen wrote on Facebook, “MY SICK *advertiser censored* OF A BABY DADDY WAS FOUND IN SCOTSBORO ALABAMA I WISH I WOULD OF KNOWN WHO WAS HIDING THAT SICK *advertiser censored*.” One commenter wrote under Bowen’s post, “You can delete me go ahead but you are just as bad ad him you let that baby lay like that for 2 days before anything was done.” Bowen responded to a critical comment with this message:

14.jpg

Facebook/Danielle Bowen

Another commenter wrote that it as the child’s babysitter who took him to the emergency room after noticing the injuries.

[...]

At the very least, they should both be sterilized. No more children for either and never see their children again, ever.

As for an appropriate sentence, I cannot post it on WS.

I guess putting them in the general population of a nasty prison, leave it up to the others to deal with them??

At the very least, they should both be sterilized. No more children for either and never see their children again, ever.

As for an appropriate sentence, I cannot post it on WS.

I guess putting them in the general population of a nasty prison, leave it up to the others to deal with them??

No, they can't do that. Or the pervert could sue the government for not providing protection to him. So, they put all of these perverts in their own safe area now. And provide security for them. And tuck them in at night with their little blankies. It is beyond belief.

No, they can't do that. Or the pervert could sue the government for not providing protection to him. So, they put all of these perverts in their own safe area now. And provide security for them. And tuck them in at night with their little blankies. It is beyond belief.

They should not be in protective custody. Just in with the really fit, really big fathers of small children. And her? In with the most evil Mamas they can find, fit ones.

State Of Tennessee vs Simon D Porter
50GS1-2018-CR-20501
Simon D Porter, Defendant
Filing Date: Nov 14 2018 Balance Due: $0.00
Case Judge: Patricia McGuire Last Pay Date:
Status Date: Nov 14 2018
Case References: None

link: Lawrence County - Criminal Case Detail

State Of Tennessee vs DANIELLE F BOWEN
50GS1-2018-CR-20527
DANIELLE F BOWEN, Defendant
Filing Date: Nov 19 2018 Balance Due: $0.00